Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2001 10:17:42 AM EDT
A PETA fuckhead is quoted as saying he wants/hopes that someone brings the foot in mouth disease to come to the US so more people go vegan.  FUCK U PETA!! [!] [!!]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 10:21:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Vegetarian I might be able to handle but hell not vegan, because they don't use ANY animal products at all, meaning milk or cheese.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 10:22:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 10:50:31 AM EDT
[#3]
So this asshole would rather see livestock die of disease than feed people.
Hopefully, as PETA slides further into the lunatic fringe, their numbers will start to decline.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 10:53:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll take a quarter pounder with cheese, thank you.  Just for that, I'm gonna have a 'backyard safari' session with my air rifle after work today.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 11:02:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Well if anyone from PETA did that then I believe those PETA people would find themselves on the endangered species list or become extinct. The ranchers and everyone else in the beef industry would most likely kill those PETA a-holes who took their jobs away, plus the other people who simply enjoy a good steak or burger would be a little ticked off.

Sniper for Justice          

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 11:43:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Check this out.  Talk about slander:

[url]www.muderking.com[/url]

These people are radical nutjobs.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 12:22:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 2:20:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't animals in the wild kill and eat other animals? They say humans treat animals inhumanely, aren't we in fact animals?? Why don't the go lecture lions and tigers about their food choices.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 2:40:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Screw them.  The PETA are just a bunch of loud mouths that lack of any attention from their parents.  They should drop everything and anything they own and try to see if they can really live out in them woods.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:11:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I hope he's the first to catch it. Perhaps a little accident at the gardenburger plant.
The wacko site looks like an advertisement, by the way. Mmmm, juicy burgers.....
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:32:42 PM EDT
[#11]
I wouldn't be surprised if these enviroterrorists weren't responsible for the introduction of some of these diseases like Mad Cow and Foot and Mouth.

The joke would be on them since this same infected animal waste will also end up in their vegetables.

Peta hardcore types are total hypocrites. Plants are very much alive. They are not rocks or inanimate objects. They respond to the environment, to stimuli, to injury, and to even music just like animals do, only in slow motion. Plants also have very complex forms of pheromone communication.

Most vegetarians are totally egocentric. They will only kill lifeforms that are not like themselves. If you're colored green, your life is less worthy than a life form that is air breathing mammal.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:25:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Don't you all rekon it should be Hoof and mouth? Cows ain't got feet.

OlDad
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 12:09:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Wouldn't that be considered a terrorist act? I can see it now, PETA labeled as a terrorist organization.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 12:18:14 AM EDT
[#14]

PETA:  Do you NOT care about the millions of wheatstalks screaming in pain when they are cut?

What about the poor suffering an apple goes through when it is peeled?

There are vegan injustices too !

To quote someone who shall remain nameless:   [-!-]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top