Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:09:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Oral Sex is cheating.

Kissing with passion is cheating.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:16:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's not whether or not you consider it cheating.  It's whether or not your spouse considers it cheating.  If I were married, I would be devestaded if I found out my wife was having oral sex with someone else.  

Depends on the sitaution.  If I was married and found out my wife was blowing some dude, that'd be cheating.  But, If I was married and my wife informed me that she'd been spending her spare time eating out Alizee, and asked if I'd like to watch, that'd probably be different.

Well, Duh!    I believe congratulations would be in order for the ole' wifey!  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:18:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Oral Sex is cheating.

I'll take it one step further: Any contact that is normally reserved for your significant other, i.e. kissing, holding hands, etc., is cheating.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:23:11 AM EDT
[#4]
How about a foot massage?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:25:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Fuck yes, it's cheating.

I also consider kissing to be a deal-breaker.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:28:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This is a dumb question.

It's like asking how much infidelity is acceptable.

Simple answer: None.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:30:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yes I do, but then...  I'm not a cheater trying to justify my actions.  

+1
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:31:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Depends if she is sucking on your toes or not.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:32:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:32:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Well...if oral is okay, then how about anal?  Anals not really sex either

Yes, I think anal sex is okay but let's rename it "anal probing" to be on the safe side
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:34:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Of course it is cheating.

But, if someone puts peanut butter on their balls and lets their dog lick it off, is that cheating?

Only if the dog is in a relationship.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:35:30 AM EDT
[#12]
The answers to this question are all too unanimous. We need to rock this boat a little bit. Bet you get a much more varied response to the question: Is lusting after another woman cheating? Bible says "yes" in a way it is cheating. But of course, then find me a man who hasn't cheated in his heart. I believe in God. I believe that we are supposed to ATTEMPT to keep the lustful thoughts to a minimum. But I also know that we are human and our urge to procreate is what drives us to lust after another, and it's also what keeps the species alive. So, is it cheating to lust after another? Yes. Is it the same as DOING it? I don't think so. Anyone who does think so has a good excuse to go out and cheat, because we've ALL lusted after a woman besides our wife at one point or another (unless you're gay -- and then you lusted after a man! ).
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:30:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeppy !                
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:36:14 AM EDT
[#14]
I am not married, but why is the sex part of cheating so important?

If I was married and my wife was in love with some other guy, but decided not to have any sex with him (just coffee), that seems worse than if she was not in love with him and had a one night mistake.  Don't get me wrong, I think both are bad, but if she was emotionally involved with another guy that is more serious than being physically involved. As somebody else pointed out, if you plan to have sex outside of the marraige, then the cheating has already occurred.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:39:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Absolutely.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:40:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Uh, yeah...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:43:30 AM EDT
[#17]
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:44:58 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oral Sex is cheating.

I'll take it one step further: Any contact that is normally reserved for your significant other, i.e. kissing, holding hands, etc., is cheating.  

+1
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:45:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Yes.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:53:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Hilary was talking to Chelsea on the phone while chelsea was at Stanford. Chelsea was telling her mom about her new boyfriend, he's the one etc. etc. Hillary says "now chelsea, your not having sex with this boy are you?, Chelsea says "not according to Dad"
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:06:47 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Hilary was talking to Chelsea on the phone while chelsea was at Stanford. Chelsea was telling her mom about her new boyfriend, he's the one etc. etc. Hillary says "now chelsea, your not having sex with this boy are you?, Chelsea says "not according to Dad"

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:11:56 AM EDT
[#22]
It depends lets say I am with my girlfriend and some nice looking lady just decided to give me a BJ, I could accept it and be fine.

But lets say some dude gives my GF some oral well most girls have to really be in love with some guy so have sex with them so that would concern me.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oral Sex is cheating.

I agree 100%
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:29:34 AM EDT
[#24]
yes.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:43:48 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oral Sex is cheating.

Yes..Absolutly correct...This is why I won't even hug another woman and go chest-to-chest... Likewise, my wifes breasts don't need to be against another mans chest...Period!

What can I say? I'm a baptist and we don't even have sex standing up because it might lead to dancing!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:50:28 AM EDT
[#26]
I had this conversation years ago with a married friend, seems this girl he knows would strip for him and want him to jack off on her. He is married and asked if that was cheating, I never could get him to realize that he might as well of had sex. This happened weekly he told me.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:54:14 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I am not trolling here.  Media and more and more people are actually agreeing with this screwed up philosophy.

Isn't that part of the "Humanism" philosophy?

It is amazing that with 300+ votes it is 80% who think it is cheating and it would end the relationship!

After reading some of the threads on here lately I thought the liberals had gotten a foothold on ARFCOM!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:03:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Is this Bill Clinton ?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:28:06 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Yes, I think anal sex is okay but let's rename it "anal probing" to be on the safe side

I know a good little catholic girl that only gave up head and ass so she could keep her "virginity" for her future husband .

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know a good little catholic girl that only gave up head and ass so she could keep her "virginity" for her future husband .

I know one like that too!  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:40:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Definetaly cheating.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:50:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Most definately cheating. I would not tolerate it and marriage would be over.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:52:33 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Depends if she is sucking on your toes or not.

Jules : Whoa... whoa... whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.

Vincent : Not the same thing, the same ballpark.

Jules : It ain't no fuckin' ballpark either. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holyiest of holies, ain't the same ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Foot massages don't mean shit.

Vincent : Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules : Don't be tellin' me about foot massages - I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Vincent : Given a lot of 'em?

Jules : Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be tickling or nothin'.

Vincent : Would you give a guy a foot massage?

Jules : Fuck you.

Vincent : You give them a lot?

Jules : Fuck you.

Vincent : You know, I'm getting kinda tired, I could use a foot massage.

Jules : Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' pissed.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:57:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Even if you want to go the Clinto route an think of it as "non-sex" it would still end my marriage.  If I caught my wife freedom kissing someone it would probably end my marriage.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:59:21 AM EDT
[#35]
that depends on how you choose to define the word "do"...

kidding... its definitely cheating...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:09:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:11:50 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I am not married, but why is the sex part of cheating so important?

If I was married and my wife was in love with some other guy, but decided not to have any sex with him (just coffee), that seems worse than if she was not in love with him and had a one night mistake.  Don't get me wrong, I think both are bad, but if she was emotionally involved with another guy that is more serious than being physically involved. As somebody else pointed out, if you plan to have sex outside of the marraige, then the cheating has already occurred.

Good point.  It is not the sex, it's the emotions.  It's possible to have a "relationship" with a woman; one that involves emotions and feelings, without penetrative sex, groping or anthing else.

Neither are acceptable, but people still do it.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:13:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:22:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:33:23 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Why, oh why, do I doubt that?

If she was a 'good little catholic girl' who thought oral and anal sex was NOT fornication, then she was most definitely NOT a 'good little catholic girl.'

Y'all ask a priest IF you don't believe me.

Eric The(I'mNoPriest)Hun

Yes, but you might want to ask several priests...I hear they can have a bit of a skewed opinion when it comes to fornication.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:57:20 PM EDT
[#41]
If you are doing something sexual in nature, and you can't share it with your mate, then it's friggin cheating.

"Heh heh...golly gee willakers...if I stuff it in her pooper and post pics is it cheating??? I mean, I did it on a double dog dare so that's okey dokey right??? "

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:03:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:11:57 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you are doing something sexual in nature, and you can't share it with your mate, then it's friggin cheating.

Hell, if you're playing Parcheesi with a member of the opposite sex without sharing it with your spose, then it's frigging cheating.

And if you're playing 'strip' Parcheesi....

Eric The(YouLose!)Hun

Why stop at Parcheesi? Have you forgotten all about naked Twister???
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:12:47 PM EDT
[#44]
It's definately cheating.  To think otherwise is looking for a way to justify it.  My .02
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:12:54 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell, if you're playing Parcheesi with a member of the opposite sex without sharing it with your spose, then it's frigging cheating.

Eric The(YouLose!)Hun

Exactly.  Cheating does not neccessarily involve intercourse or anything sexual in nature.  I think the litmus test is whether or not your actions would emotionally damage your spouse.  That, and keeping your actions, no matter what they are, hidden from your spouse is usually a good indicator as well.  

A lot of people don't consider chatting with the opposite sex online cheating, but don't consider the feelings of their spouse.  I know the women I have dated would have been very hurt if I did such things.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#46]
IF IT'S ORAL IT'S NOT IMMORAL
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:15:21 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Eric The(YouLose!)Hun

Exactly.  Cheating does not neccessarily involve intercourse or anything sexual in nature.  I think the litmus test is whether or not your actions would emotionally damage your spouse.  That, and keeping your actions, no matter what they are, hidden from your spouse is usually a good indicator as well.  

A lot of people don't consider chatting with the opposite sex online cheating, but don't consider the feelings of their spouse.  I know the women I have dated would have been very hurt if I did such things.  

You are a very wise person
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:23:37 PM EDT
[#48]
If it's something you wouldn't do in front of your significant other, it's cheating.

Just my .02
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:24:37 PM EDT
[#49]
easy question. Answerable by turning the tables. Would YOU like it if the Wife/GF were sucking another guy, or letting another guy eat her PIE?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:21:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Unless you have expressed consent of the other partner (and then, by default, it's no longer considered "cheating"), it's stepping out.

Within the context of monogamous marriage, it's wrong, as the marriage is no longer monogamous.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top