[#1]
I think he might prefer beer to water...."Gooood Dooooog"
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#2]
only MGD though
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:17:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Animal abusing son of a bitch.  That's really fucking funny.  Feeding animals intoxicants is wrong.  Mother fucker!

Wow, I made it to page 2 before animal wackos chimed in!!!  Read the title bozo.  Anything about  getting  dogs drunk????  Go monitor some school hallway, troll.

Gee sinbad, I guess I'd better not mention he drinks from  the toliet too.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:10:21 PM EDT
[#4]
bump for the night crew.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:52:47 PM EDT
[#5]
no they dont,  i would never introduce it to them. I just dont think it's right.  
Its kinda like introducing your 5 year old  to pot IMO.  

We do however split a bag of beef jerky from time to time though.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:31:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
bad idea, dogs have way more sensitive livers than us so you can seriously screw up the dog

Next you'll be whinging that chocolate is bad for them, too.

Nah, just dark chocolate in large quantities. Gives them the shits
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:07:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Animal abusing son of a bitch.  That's really fucking funny.  Feeding animals intoxicants is wrong.  Mother fucker!

PETA Member?

Illiterate?

I stated that I hunt.  And I just finished a good steak yesterday evening.

Feeding animals alcohol however, is abusive.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:09:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, I made it to page 2 before animal wackos chimed in!!!  Read the title bozo.  Anything about  getting  dogs drunk????  Go monitor some school hallway, troll.

Gee sinbad, I guess I'd better not mention he drinks from  the toliet too.

Thank you for taking yourself away from your incestual orgy to respond to my comments.

Allowing animals to consume alcohol is abusive.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:00:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

PETA Member?

Illiterate?

I stated that I hunt.  And I just finished a good steak yesterday evening.

Feeding animals alcohol however, is abusive.

I disagree, if a dog drinks a beer and then wants more he is enjoying it. If he didn't, he wouldn't drink it.

I guess I couldn't get past the fact that you sounded like a shrill little girl and potentially a member of DU. So you are a big bad hunter huh? I guess you hang around in a tree and wait for defensless bambi to stop by so you can shoot it?

Bob
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:08:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I disagree, if a dog drinks a beer and then wants more he is enjoying it. If he didn't, he wouldn't drink it.

Going by that logic, you would justify giving a dog anti-freeze.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:15:47 AM EDT
[#11]

He doesn't like the carbonation
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:45:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
This is disgusting!  

Fucking heathens!

You hunt animals - good.

You use animals for food - also good

You use animal by-products for shelter, etc. - great

Abusing animals = fucking wrong.

you've either never had a dog, or you are just a typical bullshit liberal.
dogs are tricky fuckers that manage to sneak whatever food thay can get ahold of.
that includes alcohol.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:52:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Hell I can't sit my beer down any where in the house without one of my dogs trying to get to it. My wife can sit down a glass of wine and in a blink it will be gone if she doesn't watch it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:08:53 AM EDT
[#14]
I drink the beer and the dog drinks my piss. There is usually enough alcohol in my system for the dog to catch a buzz
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:40:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

you've either never had a dog, or you are just a typical bullshit liberal.

+1
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:42:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Abusing animals = fucking wrong.

Agree

But a few sips of beer, abusing??????  WT....?

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:26:18 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Going by that logic, you would justify giving a dog anti-freeze.

Beer is hardly on the order of anti-freeze.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:29:25 AM EDT
[#18]
You can't drink a beer around my dads dog without sharing. He will not leave you alone until he get some.  He is a welsh springer  spaniel.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:52:58 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Allowing animals to consume alcohol is abusive.

Better go tell the bees, birds, and bears that they're abusing themselves then. WHINER.

... and to the rest of you....

ever seen a hummingbird try to fly straight after it gets into some fermented honeysuckle?  funnier than shit...

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:06:09 PM EDT
[#20]
I used to have a beagle and he really did not like it much.  I could pour a little in his bowl and he would lick at it some, but was pretty temperate.  Something he disliked about the bubbles on his tounge!  He did not take after his master on that activity!  More for me!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top