BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
A & W Rootbeer Drive-Ins

I am assuming she is an exchange student and wants to see the USA.

1st Date

Or a Sonic Drive in

Or a Drive in Movie

Let her drive a Mustang or Camaro if you have one.

Take her to a Rock or Country concert

Baseball game

2nd Date

A Soul Food or Down Home type resturant

A barbecue place.

A  car show that has Classic American Cars

And I'll post more if I can think of some.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:08:51 PM EDT
[#2]
take her shooting.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:21:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Since this is a gun board, I would suggest you take her shooting. Most of those folks can only legally own those toy guns that shoot those plastic BBs about 10-15 feet. My old indoor range used to have oodles of Japanese tourists from Japan. About 20-30 Japanese tourists would arrive Saturday mornings about 1.5 hours  before the range opens and shoot up a storm. I've never seen so many pictures taken with pistols and human silhouettes with bullet holes. Most of the folks took their target with them as souvenir to an USA shooting range.

IF you plan to take her shooting, start off with a 22LR, and work up to a 38spl. So if after your shooting session ask her if she wants to see you other big guns at your house. Many Japanese people have seen American movies such as Die Hard, and know what a Baretta 92F is. Also if you have a S&W M29, you may want to show her this is a similar gun used in the Dirty Harry movies. After that you can take it from there, right?

Remember "faint heart wins no faire maiden."
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:23:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Godzilla movies! The chicks dig Godzilla.

Then again, he may have step on her Grandfather.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:25:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Shooting would be cool, I would save it for a second date. But a damn good idea.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:29:01 PM EDT
[#6]
MAKE HER LAUGH. Fun + Energetic = GOOD (especially if you're younger than her!)

Aside from that, seems the girls in my college (in NYC, about 25% Asian) like A: Big western guys [not even very big, I'm 6'2", blone/blue, Russian, Athletic build (read: NOT jacked up)], and B: Nice guys [So what may work on American and European chick might not work as well on Japaneese].
Yeah, and then re-read the first thing I said.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:27:42 PM EDT
[#7]

They got straight hairs that go up your nose.

Straight hairs I tell ya..  

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:38:30 PM EDT
[#8]
you could take her to that drive in movie in a lolls loyce...that would impress any girl!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:42:43 PM EDT
[#9]

They got straight hairs that go up your nose.

Straight hairs I tell ya..

Oh Man, LOL
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:43:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tgrds:

What's with the "Hello Kitty"?

I thought that was some kind of kid's toy?

Toy?

Oh God no, Hello Kitty is not a toy, but an Imperial Viceroy Commander of doom that should be apart of the Axis of Evil.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:46:29 PM EDT
[#11]
tAKE A bATH
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Very important, tell her you want Skippy!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:51:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Wax on... Wax off  

Do this for 1 hour every day.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:54:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
A & W Rootbeer Drive-Ins

1st Date

Or a Sonic Drive in

Or a Drive in Movie

Baseball game

2nd Date

A barbecue place.

A  car show that has Classic American Cars

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

Take this advice, if you want to score.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:56:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:02:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I have Asian power - I can draw them too me from across the room.

They don't like drunks or fools - but do enjoy someone able to make them laugh and have a good time. Direct eye contact should only be brief. Flirt like you would with an American but just go a bit slower physically. They have smaller comfort spaces boobs so you can stand closer to them just beaware that you're probably going to be the biggest man she's ever seen if this is her first visit to the US.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I have a tony bit of experience with this sort of thing (FOBs).  I'd say don't rush things, and if you get her panties off, eat pie first.

GunLvr

MMMmmmmmmmm Pie!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:05:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Ah man, I'm so jealous.  When I was living with my ex, we had a hot foreign exchange Japanese girl living with us.  I so wish that I had tried to put the moves on her or something.  It makes me sad thinking about it, how I was stuck with the bitch ex and a hot Japanese girl that I couldn't touch.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:08:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Look deep into her eyes and whisper "Honey, I heard that Asian "smiles' are horizontal instead of vertical" If she argues, just tell her you need to verify first hand.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:10:34 PM EDT
[#20]
I have some advice: Avoid her Nip ass!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Whip it out and tell her "Sucky, sucky".
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:14:52 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Exchange student....

Treat her as an equal. Being from Japan (or anywhere else in Asia), she won't be used to that, AT ALL.

+1.

Japanese women are used to being treated like second class citizens that are basically dirt under the feet of men.

If you treat an Asian woman with equality and respect, she'll all but jump on you.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:24:49 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
In my case the misses likes cooking, iron chef, and hello kitty.  

Lastly, a word of advice do not insult “Hello Kitty” or you’re screwed,

Tgrds  

...When something just gets a little too FUITH

And, no, it isn't a pen.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:25:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:04:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Take her out for some Italian food.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:26:22 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
pick her up in a soobaroo with a fart can and kanji decals plastered all over it.

"He with pickup that has more holes in it than a rice cake should not cast the first stone."

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:38:36 PM EDT
[#27]
First thing that evening tell her she looks very nice.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:02:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Take her some wild Ginseng root!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:24:58 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tgrds:

What's with the "Hello Kitty"?

I thought that was some kind of kid's toy?

Toy?

Oh God no, Hello Kitty is not a toy, but an Imperial Viceroy Commander of doom that should be apart of the Axis of Evil.

www.cyrax777.us/funny/Hellokommie.gif

You want EVIL?  How about Hello Cthulhu?

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:32:57 PM EDT
[#30]
I heard asian chicks like it in the butt. Keep this in mind.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:38:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Yeah,      DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only one I ever dated was a back stabbing, tramp of a beeeach!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:38:45 PM EDT
[#32]
If in Washington, take her to Dulles Airport where you can see the Smithsonian's airplane museum (not the small one on the mall but the huge one at the airport).  Point out Enola Gay to her.  However, if you're near Dayton, Ohio, take her to the Wright Brother's Bicycle Shop (it's a National Park Site) and tell her those bicycle boys built the first airplane.  Then take her to the Air Force Museum in Dayton where she can see Bock's Car.  Tell her it dropped the other atomic bomb on her country.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:46:47 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
If in Washington, take her to Dulles Airport where you can see the Smithsonian's airplane museum (not the small one on the mall but the huge one at the airport).  Point out Enola Gay to her.  However, if you're near Dayton, Ohio, take her to the Wright Brother's Bicycle Shop (it's a National Park Site) and tell her those bicycle boys built the first airplane.  Then take her to the Air Force Museum in Dayton where she can see Bock's Car.  Tell her it dropped the other atomic bomb on her country.  

Don't forget the abandoned internment camps!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:14:36 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
A & W Rootbeer Drive-Ins
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Date

Or a Sonic Drive in

Or a Drive in Movie

Baseball game

2nd Date

A barbecue place.

A car show that has Classic American Cars

cyrax777

take her shooting.

warlord

Since this is a gun board, I would suggest you take her shooting. Most of those folks can only legally own those toy guns that shoot those plastic BBs about 10-15 feet. My old indoor range used to have oodles of Japanese tourists from Japan. About 20-30 Japanese tourists would arrive Saturday mornings about 1.5 hours before the range opens and shoot up a storm. I've never seen so many pictures taken with pistols and human silhouettes with bullet holes. Most of the folks took their target with them as souvenir to an USA shooting range.

IF you plan to take her shooting, start off with a 22LR, and work up to a 38spl. So if after your shooting session ask her if she wants to see you other big guns at your house. Many Japanese people have seen American movies such as Die Hard, and know what a Baretta 92F is. Also if you have a S&W M29, you may want to show her this is a similar gun used in the Dirty Harry movies. After that you can take it from there, right?

Remember "faint heart wins no faire maiden."[\b]

These guys all have it right.  If she wanted sushi and International House of Pancakes, she can do that in Japan.  You need to take her to do American stuff she sees in movies so she can brag about it to her friends back home.  

Cruise the blvd, too, after burgers and fries at Sonic.

And guy, girls the world over are always suckers for flowers.  Something simple, not a dozen roses, just one or two will do.  Be polite, treat her like a lady.

Introduce her around to your family and friends, guys and gals.  Go dancing.

Now, not a date, but I did take some Japanese exchange students shooting a while back.  They have seen airsoft, you must make her understand we have REAL guns.  Do just as Warlord suggested, perfect advice.

Now, go get her, guy!

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:25:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Screw popper 'n pics. I say: Breach, Bang, and Clear.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:36:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Introduce her to me, after that she will think your a good and nice person regardless of what you do
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:44:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Don't make any mention of this place.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:49:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Fish-head soup and rice.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top