Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:54:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess it's stuff like this that explains the signs I've seen on cars in NYC - "No radio and nothing in trunk"

I was shocked to learn that many people leave their windows down or doors unlocked in NYC just so thugs won't break out the windows to find that nothing is in the car.  

I hate thieves.  Get her on tape, get her fired and in jail for a few days.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:04:56 PM EDT
[#2]
THE BITCH WILL PAY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!
Maybe not now, maybe not even soon, but one day i'll get her back real bad and it's going to take her months to recover from it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:14:32 PM EDT
[#3]
leave some rattlesnakes in your car
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#4]
we don't have much of those here in miami
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:48:38 PM EDT
[#5]
CoC prevents me from sharing my creative ideas on dealing with this.

Just make sure there's no connection back to you should you choose to persue a dish that's best served cold.  

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok, not sure about the morality of this, but here's a little story from a friend of mine that was in the exact same situation as you:

Someone kept breaking in to his car. Stole three stereos, change, etc. Happened like 4 or 5 times. Alarm didn't help. What he did, was emptied half a bottle of Jack Daniels out and filled the remainder with rat poison. Left it in his back seat, locked in the car. He said his car was broken into one more time, and he hasn't had a problem since.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:16:22 PM EDT
[#7]
While I ordinarily attempt to deter folks from using warning shots, maybe this is an opportunity for them...

After all, you can blame the broken rear window on the thieves...

I'm sure hearing SMASH followed by "BOOM" might get these "gentlemen" thinking about either changing their line of work, or at least changing their work locale...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top