Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2001 5:04:45 AM EDT
[url]http://WWW.sightings.com/general11/famrer.htm[/url]
The Legacy Of South African Gun Control...
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 5:19:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I say we need to import all South Africans of Boer-Dutch descent to the USA.  Maybe they could be used in the American Southwest! since they are used to [i]veldt[/i]-like conditions.

They speak English (most of the time), are highly educated with good working habits, and
know how to handle weaponry.[:D]

Can we all say '[i]Willkommen zu Amerika.[/i]?

Eric The(Boer-Backer)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 5:34:43 AM EDT
[#2]
The Boers love Africa, it's theirs because they built it.  It was their planning and hard work that made those farms produce.  Now as they leave, watch FAMINE come back to Africa.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 1:07:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The Boers love Africa, it's theirs because they built it.  It was their planning and hard work that made those farms produce.  Now as they leave, watch FAMINE come back to Africa.
View Quote

You are right on.  Look at what is happening to Zimbabwe (Rhodesia).  They used to be a huge food and ag commodity exporter, now they are an importer without any cash to buy food.  The locals do not know a thing about farming, and they were so corrupt that even the Clinton Administration cut off their aid.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 2:27:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Ya, the blacks take over and look what happens. That country turned to shit as soon as they gained power. Go figure.

I'm not going to get banned for saying that am I?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top