BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:32:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well, I was catching a buz, but I ran out of beer

Reading this thread is really making me thirsty!

It's too late to buy now...should I hit the mouthwash?

theres your problem......................ALWAYS keep a reserve......................
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:35:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm on my second Double Bastard Ale. I've got the warm fuzzy feeling all over and I'm thinking about going for number 3. It won't be pretty in the morning/afternoon.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:40:35 PM EDT
[#3]
World wide drini isn't quite wghat i though it would be. WEe are all at different speeds and energy
I wish i had a play grouend to go run around in. the neighbors do have a tramoline though
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:41:10 PM EDT
[#4]
this man is speaking of feelin good after 2 drinks, and MAYBE going for a 3rd....who the fuck let him be a member ???   TEX, we should start a room called "Drunks" and they should let us be the moderators...   " youre banned bitch, you aint drunk enough!!!!!"
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:43:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
this man is speaking of feelin good after 2 drinks, and MAYBE going for a 3rd....who the fuck let him be a member ???   TEX, we should start a room called "Drunks" and they should let us be the moderators...   " youre banned bitch, you aint drunk enough!!!!!"

I;m sorry but you would have to be bannded first bacuse you are may  too myuc sience win you rposts. Damn., that is the fiets thing that dfgoest with me.

hahah decephyr that mother fuckwers
tonyu
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:44:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
123 is too late in texas? Ar you kidding/

Nope. I can drink at a bar, but the stores are closed. Midnight Monday-Friday &
1am on Saturday
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:45:18 PM EDT
[#7]
you have 15 minues go go go!~!!!
tony
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:46:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, I was catching a buz, but I ran out of beer

Reading this thread is really making me thirsty!

It's too late to buy now...should I hit the mouthwash?

theres your problem......................ALWAYS keep a reserve......................

Yeah, I know...I drank it last night
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:46:16 PM EDT
[#9]
nevermind,  did't read it wirgh.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:49:56 PM EDT
[#10]
"The Unforgiven" is on Encore.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:50:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Weeeeellll...
They are 22oz, 10% alcohol "drinks", so bite me! :)

Plus, I'm getting old, can't drink like I used to.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:55:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Just drink.  Those that don't drink don't matter.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:59:42 PM EDT
[#13]
drink drink dfrink, like your life depended on it. i'm old too
tony(that think I should start adding this in tevery sign off just like Wayne.) cool guy who has a ton of freientds.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:01:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:02:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Weeeeellll...

im very sorry that you are gettin old, if i could give you my liver i would, but mine probably in about as bad a shape as yours...   What are those drinks called, i need to find 'em, are they wothg a shit?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:05:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Weeeeellll...

im very sorry that you are gettin old, if i could give you my liver i would, but mine probably in about as bad a shape as yours...   What are those drinks called, i need to find 'em, are they wothg a shit?

Double Bastard Ale

Stone Brewing Co.

www.arrogantbastard.com/

49.00/case of 12/22oz botles, yep, worth every penny.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:19:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

already tried that.........................could never convince the Avilas to not only make a "drunk? post here!!!!!!" forum much less make me the moderator

though i think its long overdue

ive currently got my hat in the ring to be gunstock staff...................drunk patrol..............i'd go around and slap the shit out of all the sober people!!!!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:03:47 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Totally wasted. STill typgin for some reason. Nee the drunk post picture thing.

I feel you rpina.
tonyu
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top