[#2]

Quoted:
respect

Thats good
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:21:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=30429

Come on over twinkle toes, our CoC allows me to not be banned for calling a spade a spade.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Balzac broke a ton of rules and kept getting warnings and then he kept breaking rules to the point wehere it was an "in-your-face" to the site staff.  I was hugely on Balzac's side when he was first banned because I pretty much agree with his mindset toward Islam, which is what he was "officially" banned for, but once I found out the history behind all this, I decided the site staff's biggest mistake was not banning him sooner, over something less inflammatory and emotionally charged than the beheadings.  They had PLENTY of opportunity.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:02:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:06:52 PM EDT
[#6]
heh...
Ed you never cease to amaze me with your posts.
are you a chess player?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:13:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
heh...
Ed you never cease to amaze me with your posts.
are you a chess player?

Used to be.

Am I in "check"?

Quite the contrary...you have a very good understanding of strategy.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:05:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:10:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Another Quality MEMBER GONE!

Yes I miss Imbro also.

Yeah me too

UGH.  I dont.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:11:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Balzac broke a ton of rules and kept getting warnings and then he kept breaking rules to the point wehere it was an "in-your-face" to the site staff.  I was hugely on Balzac's side when he was first banned because I pretty much agree with his mindset toward Islam, which is what he was "officially" banned for, but once I found out the history behind all this, I decided the site staff's biggest mistake was not banning him sooner, over something less inflammatory and emotionally charged than the beheadings.  They had PLENTY of opportunity.

You're totally right. I liked Balzac too, but he kept pushing it even after several reprieves.  Too bad.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:13:26 PM EDT
[#12]
...Backspaced it out...
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:09:36 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're totally right. I liked Balzac too, but he kept pushing it even after several reprieves.  Too bad.

Will he be allowed back eventually tho..? I mean hell Imbrog got let back and even McUzi..
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:11:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I have to tell you the Free Balzac72 is probably a little counter-productive.  Ever stop to think that staff might be inclined to let him back some day, but certainly would not want to send the message that you can break the rules repeatedly and if people bitch enough you can get a pass...  All the while other people bitch about two sets of standards... those for the rank and file and those who get preferential treatment because of a position they hold or people they know.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:19:42 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will he be allowed back eventually tho..? I mean hell Imbrog got let back and even McUzi..

Free Imbroglio!… Free Balzac72!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:21:24 AM EDT
[#16]
The owner of a home has every right to make whatever rules he sees fit as to the type of person he allows in his home.  If he doesn't want to allow smokers into it he is within his rights.  If he chooses to allow some smokers but not others he is still within his rights.

I am constantly amazed so many think they have a right to say whatever they want on this forum or any other for that matter.  It's simply a fact that nobody has a right to infringe upon the rights of the site owner to determine what kind of views are expressed on his site.  His right to determine what is posted supersedes any perceived rights the poster may think he has.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:31:35 AM EDT
[#17]
^

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:34:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Buy one, get one free!

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:20:46 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
^

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/AOBN.jpg

Maybe.  Or maybe having run 6 game servers at times sustaining over 3Mb/s bandwidth along with multiple forums paid for with my time and money, I can appreciate to a small extent the desire of an owner to determine exactly what takes place on his servers.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:41:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:16:28 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Free women and free beer too!

Now thats a thought!

Yes… Free Women! Free Beer! Woohoo!

ANdy
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks for the IMs showing me Balzacs AIM IM. Thanks again. It's what i needed. I forgot about that IM List thread. So... anyone know a lot about 30-30 lever action rifles? I just passed a hunting course and I'm looking for suggestions to get one with side ejection so i can mount a scope on it. Marlin, Winchester any good kind. Thanks. Do they come in camo? I like Advantage.

P.S. Sorry for posting this here but I wanted to know quick rather than wait a week for a response in the Hometown.

Marlin

For NYS deer - .35Cal Marlin! Use 200Grain Rem Soft (Round) or CoreLokt points.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top