Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:38:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:41:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Tie a brick to your dick!

Andy
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:52:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll say it again.....Squats.   All this other stuff is fine if you want mediocre results that take alot of time.  Let me break it down for you....when you use your hands alot your body has a defense mechanism....it develops a calus.  When you are cut your body has a defense during the healing process-a scab.  When you put your body under alot of strain it has a defense....builds muscle.  The fastest way to speed up this defense it to put strain on your biggest muscle...your legs.  Every thing else will follow suit.  I know it sounds silly but by building your legs you will also build a big chest and big arms and etc etc.  Try it, trust me.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:56:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Penis pump.

Swedish Penis Enlarger Pump, endorsed by Austin Power, International Man of Mystery.

"It's my bag, baby!"
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top