BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:04:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
You raise the bar around here with every post Oly.

Thank you for your contribution.

I know I know, I just don't know how I do it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:35:26 PM EDT
[#2]
or if you want to be techinaly

Hedonism
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I knew this one couple where his wife brought home a co worker (female) as a 'gift' to her husband for his birthday...a two on one. Hubby liked it... liked it a lot... he kept asking her to bring her home again... and again... and sometimes wifey would come home and her co worker was already there with hubby already getting the party started.

Well, wifey-poo is starting to NOT like the situation.

Tooooooo late... Hubby has a new hobby.

Wife objects more.

Hubby gets mad.

Hubby leaves and moves in with her co worker.

Wife alone now.

She's sad... too bad.

Next time buy him a DVD player for his birthday... Dumbass.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:47:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What is this?  A temperance union meeting or a party for the mutual admiration society?  Do you think any swingers would dare post here in front of the Spanish Inquisition.  I could care less what consenting adults do in private as long as no one is injured and no laws are broken.

+1

TR
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:55:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Dr. Fridge's post reminds me of my favorite absolutely true "Asshole Gets His" story.

Very cute, petite redhead comes to see me about collecting some child support she's owed. She is accompanied by a woman who, though petite, would describe herself as "dykey looking."

It all started when redhead's husband pressured her to go to the park during the lesbian softball games (there's a semi-official league here) and pick up a woman for a 3-way. The redhead was not interested, but jackass insisted, so she did. What her dumbass husband didn't realize, of course, is that the kind of "womyn" who play in the Lesbian League are not interested in 3-ways involving men. As instructed by hubby, redhead chums up a petite lesbian with a fairly nice body, hangs out, cultivates a friendship, and, as though it were a sitcom, realizes that dyke is much nicer and more considerate that her shithead husband. Long story short, two years later she and the dyke have bought a house together, and she's in my office beating child support out of the asshole who tried to force her to bring a third party into their bed.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:40:43 PM EDT
[#6]
My neighbors tried swinging and seemed to like it until she got "into females''. They now just invite females over for the wife and he watches and takes pics/movies of them. He told me he didn't care if she did the girls because it was better than her doing the guys. They are happy and I guess that's what counts.
I have some of the milder pics of her with a few honeys!!!! I working on getting more pics of the females (the nastier ones) from him. LOL
BTW, I finally get a cute female moved next door and she has the Hots for my wife. Ain't that a bitch!!!  LOL  My wife thinks it's sick.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:24:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Ah....but 43 say they do? Who are the AR15.com Swingers?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:48:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Just curious, why is swinging attractive to some people?

No Idea ....

But I bet it's similar to the Hot Wax and Clothes Pins reasoning
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:00:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:56:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Let me see if I got this right.

It's okay to get a bj from your wife, but she is never allowed to kiss you or the kids unless her mouth is clinically sterilized.

Swinging is perverted and you would never do it, but it's okay if your wife makes the suggestion.

"I'd hit it" and "Stuff it in her pooper and post pics" are common sayings here, just as long as it's a woman for which you have no respect.

It's normal for a guy to want to be with two women, but if a woman, your wife or girlfriend, expresses the idea of being with two men, she's a cum surping slut.

If she agrees with your idea of being with her and another woman, it's because the other woman is her lesbian lover and they are planning on ditching you and taking all your stuff. Not because she likes the idea and wants to make you happy.

If your wife was sexually frisky when you were dating, that was great.  Since she's been a wife, she can no longer be considered lustful and under no circumstances will she be allowed to flirt or act sexy outside of the bedroom.  That would indicate that she still enjoys sex and has an imagination. To you however, it indicates that perhaps you are not really ringing her bell and she is hunting.  

Okay, I got it now.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:58:47 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:33:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:51:01 AM EDT
[#13]
You two hit the nail on the head
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:15:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Yup....I agree......I always said Fair is Fair....but if you and her or ok with it, it is your business.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:39:27 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I have some of the milder pics of her with a few honeys!!!! I working on getting more pics of the females (the nastier ones) from him. LOL

And your going to post them in the team forum... Right?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:21:59 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

It's okay to get a bj from your wife, but she is never allowed to kiss you or the kids unless her mouth is clinically sterilized.

Swinging is perverted and you would never do it, but it's okay if your wife makes the suggestion.

"I'd hit it" and "Stuff it in her pooper and post pics" are common sayings here, just as long as it's a woman for which you have no respect.

It's normal for a guy to want to be with two women, but if a woman, your wife or girlfriend, expresses the idea of being with two men, she's a cum surping slut.

If she agrees with your idea of being with her and another woman, it's because the other woman is her lesbian lover and they are planning on ditching you and taking all your stuff. Not because she likes the idea and wants to make you happy.

If your wife was sexually frisky when you were dating, that was great.  Since she's been a wife, she can no longer be considered lustful and under no circumstances will she be allowed to flirt or act sexy outside of the bedroom.  That would indicate that she still enjoys sex and has an imagination. To you however, it indicates that perhaps you are not really ringing her bell and she is hunting.  

Okay, I got it now.

Not sure who you're talking to...I never said any of those things.

FWIW, I agree with you as far as "consenting adults" are concerned. Being propositioned sucks though...I've been in some VERY uncomfortable situations. That's what I was mainly bitching about. Not trying to be judgmental.

BTW, where are the ARFCOM swingers? I'd be interested in hearing their veiwpoint. You won't get any moral high-horse judgment bullshit from me...like I said, I'm no prude. Just rational discussion.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:24:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Dr. Fridge's post reminds me of my favorite absolutely true "Asshole Gets His" story.

Very cute, petite redhead comes to see me about collecting some child support she's owed. She is accompanied by a woman who, though petite, would describe herself as "dykey looking."

It all started when redhead's husband pressured her to go to the park during the lesbian softball games (there's a semi-official league here) and pick up a woman for a 3-way. The redhead was not interested, but jackass insisted, so she did. What her dumbass husband didn't realize, of course, is that the kind of "womyn" who play in the Lesbian League are not interested in 3-ways involving men. As instructed by hubby, redhead chums up a petite lesbian with a fairly nice body, hangs out, cultivates a friendship, and, as though it were a sitcom, realizes that dyke is much nicer and more considerate that her shithead husband. Long story short, two years later she and the dyke have bought a house together, and she's in my office beating child support out of the asshole who tried to force her to bring a third party into their bed.

Awesome. I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:31:06 AM EDT
[#18]
I wasn't speaking to anyone in particular.  I just found it amusing reading the different views and noting the inconsistencies.  No offense meant.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:33:45 AM EDT
[#19]
ct
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:36:11 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I wasn't speaking to anyone in particular.  I just found it amusing reading the different views and noting the inconsistencies.  No offense meant.

Nah, none taken. I just didn't want to come off sounding "morally superior" or anything. No worries!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:53:45 AM EDT
[#21]
I know a few couples that swing.

Couple #1, after their first swing experience caught something that required penicillin and lasted longer than a week.

Couple #2 invited another female to join them in their activities.  After hubby got to play with both of them and both of the females played together, they decided they liked each others company better and dumped the husband.

Edited to add:
Most of the situations I have seen, the females are bi .
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:27:22 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Couple #1, after their first swing experience caught something that required penicillin and lasted longer than a week.

Couple #2 invited another female to join them in their activities.  After hubby got to play with both of them and both of the females played together, they decided they liked each others company better and dumped the husband.

There seems to be a recurring theme here...

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:37:08 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There seems to be a recurring theme here...

My guess is that the other chic respected her more than her hubby.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:23:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Not technically a Swinger story, but close - -

My wife and lived in a college town in Pennsylvania (West Chester) for four years.  Neither one of us was in college, but we really enjoyed the party lifestyle at 25 so we got an apartment right off of campus.

As we were moving in, we met our neighbors.  On one side of us lived two 21 year old girls, both fairly good looking in a Gothic sort of way.  On the other side of us we had a single young lady named Ester.  Ester was one of the hottest little bitches that I have ever met . . . about 5' 4", long curly brown hair, 34C titties, and legs that only iceskating can give.  Absolutely slutty lips, tight ass, face that just BEGGED for a pearl necklace.   She was HOT . . .

We had both sets of neighbors over for dinner a couple of times in the first month.  Finally, after they got to know us a little, the two girls next door invited us and Ester to a party in downtown Philadelphia.  My wife really enjoyed the company (platonically) of the two girls who lived next door, so we went with them.  They warned us that it might be a little "different" than we were used to, but I just figured it would be really Gothy.

The party was pretty kicking . . . lots of scantily clad Goth chicks, and all of the guy there were complete losers.  The female to male ratio was about 4 to 1.  I was 5'9" and 165lbs of Virginia Military Institute muscle . . . I got lots of attention (which my wife didn't mind - she's not insecure like that).  My wife was a real Goth chick back then, so she fit right in also.   I was having a great time . . . Goth chicks make me crazy.

We noticed folks drifting off to the back of the dancefloor where there was a set of large oak doors.  After a while, people would drift back out.  I asked Lea (one of our Goth neighbors) what that was all about and she just winked at me and smiled.  I started to "get the drift" pretty quickly . . . but my wife didn't.  Of course by now I had:

1.  About 6 beers
2.  A couple shots of Jeagermeister
3.  A tab of  Xtasy
4.  The world's most raging hardon

Here I was, surrounded by kinky Goth chicks who were seriously digging me, in a FUCKING GOTH ORGY CLUB WITH MY WIFE.  I thought I was going to have a heart attack . . . I mean, what will my wife say when she figures it out?

We all sat down at a table and my wife innocently asked what was the deal with the doors in the back.  I think she figured it was either dungeon (BDSM) type thing or a room where everyone could do heavier drugs.  I could tell that Ester had already figured it out, but my West Virginia born wife just hadn't gotten it.  Bren (the other Goth neighbor) said "Why don't you come back with us and find out?".  We all got up and crossed the dance floor . . . my knees were shaking wondering what the fuck I was going to do if my wife dug it.  I mean, I was WAY past worrying too much, but I small part of me knew that this scene would eventually destroy our marriage.  I don't believe that any marriage could survive in a sea of lust like we were experiencing.

Lea opened the doors and I could immediately smell sex.  There, in a very dimly lit room with red velvet walls, was the hottest orgy (actually only orgy) that I had ever seen.  Mostly girl on girl, but a couple of loser guys mixed it.  Lea and Bren shucked their clothes and immediately started making out with each other.  Ester was just watching.  My wife whispered to me:

"Is this what you want?"

I could tell that she was willing to go along if I asked her.  But I just couldn't.  We had gone through thick and thin together (we had been married for 5 years) and no matter how drunk, stoned, or tripped I was I couldn't throw away what we had.  We were (and still are) best friends and confidants.  I could (and can) tell my wife anything . . . I could bare my soul to her.  So I looked at her and said "No" and we turned to walk out.  The last thing that I saw was Lea undressing Ester while Bren was delicately kissing her face.

We stayed the rest of the night (it was still a great party and we had all ridden with Lea) and had a great time.  Eventually the three girls emerged and got back to dancing.  We left at about 3AM.

Of course when we got home, my wife just wore my ass out.  I could tell that seeing Lea and Bren making out had gotten her pretty hot, so some good did some out of it.  

The bad part about the whole thing was that Lea, Bren, and Ester REALLY dug each other.  And since Ester's headboard was against my wife and I's bedroom wall, I had to listen to them banging at least one night a week.  It almost drove me crazy and they all (including my wife) enjoyed watching me squirm.  I can't tell you how many times I almost got up and knocked on the door when my wife was out with her friends.  I was sure they would have let me join in, but that little voice always stopped me.  My wife used to laugh when I asked her to add a tube of KY to her normal shopping list . . . I lived in a continual state of lust while we were there.

We still all went out together, but I think my wife told them not to take me back to that club.  Eventually, we moved down to South Street in Philly, but that's a whole different story.

_Disconnector_

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:36:16 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

My wife and lived in a college town in Pennsylvania (West Chester) for four years.  Neither one of us was in college, but we really enjoyed the party lifestyle at 25 so we got an apartment right off of campus.

As we were moving in, we met our neighbors.  On one side of us lived two 21 year old girls, both fairly good looking in a Gothic sort of way.  On the other side of us we had a single young lady named Ester.  Ester was one of the hottest little bitches that I have ever met . . . about 5' 4", long curly brown hair, 34C titties, and legs that only iceskating can give.  Absolutely slutty lips, tight ass, face that just BEGGED for a pearl necklace.   She was HOT . . .

We had both sets of neighbors over for dinner a couple of times in the first month.  Finally, after they got to know us a little, the two girls next door invited us and Ester to a party in downtown Philadelphia.  My wife really enjoyed the company (platonically) of the two girls who lived next door, so we went with them.  They warned us that it might be a little "different" than we were used to, but I just figured it would be really Gothy.

The party was pretty kicking . . . lots of scantily clad Goth chicks, and all of the guy there were complete losers.  The female to male ratio was about 4 to 1.  I was 5'9" and 165lbs of Virginia Military Institute muscle . . . I got lots of attention (which my wife didn't mind - she's not insecure like that).  My wife was a real Goth chick back then, so she fit right in also.   I was having a great time . . . Goth chicks make me crazy.

We noticed folks drifting off to the back of the dancefloor where there was a set of large oak doors.  After a while, people would drift back out.  I asked Lea (one of our Goth neighbors) what that was all about and she just winked at me and smiled.  I started to "get the drift" pretty quickly . . . but my wife didn't.  Of course by now I had:

1.  About 6 beers
2.  A couple shots of Jeagermeister
3.  A tab of  Xtasy
4.  The world's most raging hardon

Here I was, surrounded by kinky Goth chicks who were seriously digging me, in a FUCKING GOTH ORGY CLUB WITH MY WIFE.  I thought I was going to have a heart attack . . . I mean, what will my wife say when she figures it out?

We all sat down at a table and my wife innocently asked what was the deal with the doors in the back.  I think she figured it was either dungeon (BDSM) type thing or a room where everyone could do heavier drugs.  I could tell that Ester had already figured it out, but my West Virginia born wife just hadn't gotten it.  Bren (the other Goth neighbor) said "Why don't you come back with us and find out?".  We all got up and crossed the dance floor . . . my knees were shaking wondering what the fuck I was going to do if my wife dug it.  I mean, I was WAY past worrying too much, but I small part of me knew that this scene would eventually destroy our marriage.  I don't believe that any marriage could survive in a sea of lust like we were experiencing.

Lea opened the doors and I could immediately smell sex.  There, in a very dimly lit room with red velvet walls, was the hottest orgy (actually only orgy) that I had ever seen.  Mostly girl on girl, but a couple of loser guys mixed it.  Lea and Bren shucked their clothes and immediately started making out with each other.  Ester was just watching.  My wife whispered to me:

"Is this what you want?"

I could tell that she was willing to go along if I asked her.  But I just couldn't.  We had gone through thick and thin together (we had been married for 5 years) and no matter how drunk, stoned, or tripped I was I couldn't throw away what we had.  We were (and still are) best friends and confidants.  I could (and can) tell my wife anything . . . I could bare my soul to her.  So I looked at her and said "No" and we turned to walk out.  The last thing that I saw was Lea undressing Ester while Bren was delicately kissing her face.

We stayed the rest of the night (it was still a great party and we had all ridden with Lea) and had a great time.  Eventually the three girls emerged and got back to dancing.  We left at about 3AM.

Of course when we got home, my wife just wore my ass out.  I could tell that seeing Lea and Bren making out had gotten her pretty hot, so some good did some out of it.  

The bad part about the whole thing was that Lea, Bren, and Ester REALLY dug each other.  And since Ester's headboard was against my wife and I's bedroom wall, I had to listen to them banging at least one night a week.  It almost drove me crazy and they all (including my wife) enjoyed watching me squirm.  I can't tell you how many times I almost got up and knocked on the door when my wife was out with her friends.  I was sure they would have let me join in, but that little voice always stopped me.  My wife used to laugh when I asked her to add a tube of KY to her normal shopping list . . . I lived in a continual state of lust while we were there.

We still all went out together, but I think my wife told them not to take me back to that club.  Eventually, we moved down to South Street in Philly, but that's a whole different story.

_Disconnector_

You need to go see the Human Resources director at Penthouse Magazine
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:30:12 AM EDT
[#26]
West Chester was a seriously cool place.  Philly was awesome too, if flaming homo's don't bother you too much.  I'm just amazed (and thankful) that my marriage survived through that time.  We now have a little girl who is the light of my life . . . thank God we made it.

_Disconnector_
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:43:40 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

_Disconnector_

You need to go see the Human Resources director at Penthouse Magazine

No shit... I gotta go rub one out in the company lavatory now...
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Hey, if you want to send your wife my way that's fine... but if I see your johnson I'm just going to start shooting and figure its self defense.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:57:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:10:07 PM EDT
[#30]
MMmmmm.......Goth chicks!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:50:02 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Cue BOTD pics.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

+1...GOTH CHICKS RULE!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:02:41 PM EDT
[#33]
When I met my wife, she was pretty much a full-on Goth.  

I was a student at the Virginia Military Institute

How it worked out (other than the goodness of God) I'll never know.

+10000 on Goth hotties.  Nothing gets me more worked up than a nice sultry Goth chick . . . you can just tell they are seriously naughty in the sack.

So I married one . . .

Of course almost 10 years and a child later she has moved on . . . but she's still my little hottie.

I would love to see what happened to Lea, Bren, and Ester.  They loom large in every fantasy I have . . . my wife still thinks it's frickin' funny.  Thank God she's an understanding lady.

As far as real swinging goes, I can't imagine that it could be good for your marriage.  Even if we only had sex with ither women, it would destroy her physical trust in me.  I swore that she would be my one and only until death do us part . . . and she and I take my word seriously.  My proudest moment will be when I'm lying on my deathbed and can honestly say that I have never broken my work in this area.

_Disconnector_
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:23:56 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I respect her way my wife too much to degrade her like that. I married her because I wanted share my life with her, and her only. End of story. I gave up the crazy shit when I married her.

Anyone lays a hand on my wife, man or woman, goes to the fucking hospital Morgue. Not trying to be a tough guy, just the way I work when it comes to her.

+1

Talk about closet gays!
You are willing to be Bubba's bitch for the next 12 years to defend your wife's honor?
Then all the rest of the dogs can come off the porch sniffing around your now very sexually frustrated and geographically divorced wife while you're getting  in Federal"Pound you in the ass" Prison.

Yeah, sounds like a plan.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:21:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:51:49 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I respect her way my wife too much to degrade her like that. I married her because I wanted share my life with her, and her only. End of story. I gave up the crazy shit when I married her.

Anyone lays a hand on my wife, man or woman, goes to the fucking hospital Morgue. Not trying to be a tough guy, just the way I work when it comes to her.

+1

Talk about closet gays!
You are willing to be Bubba's bitch for the next 12 years to defend your wife's honor?
Then all the rest of the dogs can come off the porch sniffing around your now very sexually frustrated and geographically divorced wife while you're getting  in Federal"Pound you in the ass" Prison.

On second thought, I'll just let anybody do whatever they like to my wife. Push her around, groping, lewd comments, whatever.

That way, I can avoid confrontations and responsibility.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:10:30 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Ah....but 43 say they do? Who are the AR15.com Swingers?

Lmao, over 60 think I am loosing it, more people think I am loosing it then there are swingers. Dam Dam Dam,
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Hey Oly, so what, 43 do play....so 17 more say you are crazy....way I see it if you do and like it. Sex is part of the human nature and that is not just one partner. Let's see ho many have ever woken up between two beautiful naked women? I can think of lots of things  worse than that!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:39:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Swinging is nasty.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Isn't John Conally that tells all about (Just a Swinging)!

Bob
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:55:18 PM EDT
[#41]
And then again maybe swinging is much like the EE,you might just need something worth trading before it's a done deal!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:24:47 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Hey, if you want to send your wife my way that's fine... but if I see your johnson I'm just going to start shooting and figure its self defense.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:37:52 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Bob

John Anderson is "Just a Swinging"
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:37:22 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Talk about closet gays!

Hey slick, you can use deadly force in this state to stop a rape.  So who's banging your wife smart guy!  Is he stuffin' it in her pooper and are you going to post the pics?  Or are you too busy jacking off to operate the camera because you're turned on by the other guys junk?  
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:41:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Because they like to sample other women and enjoy showing off their wives.
(I am not secure enough for the second part.)

I think it is better than guys who fool around but expect their wives to be monagmous.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:52:57 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bob

John Anderson is "Just a Swinging"

Right you are roper!  And isn't seminole wind cool shit?  Thanks

Bob
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top