Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2001 5:05:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:00:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone know what happened to the REAL glockcop???

I've been wondering that for a while, maybe only Werd/Drew knows the truth...
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:02:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice Job ED. [beer]
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[heavy]                 [uzi]
View Quote

HEY!!!!!!!!!!

You deleted my post!! Now that just plain hurts my feelings!! :(
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:41:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 7:14:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He has recovered from being stabbed on the street. It isn't my place to say what he is doing..I can tell you he is doing very well and life is treating him great. I'll let him know you've been asking although I think it is safe to assume he lurks here a bit.
View Quote

I was wondering that myself.  It is good to hear that the real Glockcop is on the mend.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 8:37:50 PM EDT
[#8]
EdSr:

I would really like to thank you for your patience and would like to extend my sincerest apologies to you. My "childlike" behavior was over the edge.

You and your sons have provided us with a GREAT resource. The LAST thing that I want to see is disruption in this community.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top