Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2001 4:37:01 PM EDT
Does anyone have the name of the gunshop in Las Vegas that will rent you full auto weapons to shoot?
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 4:41:41 PM EDT
[#1]
The Gun store on E Tropicana....

Discount Firearms on Boulder highway...

American Shooters Supply on W Spring Mountain, but I don't reccomend those guys, they're arrogant as hell and could give less of a sh*t about your business. The others are really good shops and are as resonable as they get.

So much for my blockbuster 100th post.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:26:15 PM EDT
[#2]
im going there too this weekend but plan on going to the crazyhorse titty bar instead.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 7:06:22 PM EDT
[#3]
thx guys, ar15Robert, make sure you don't have the equipment(so to speak) on full auto
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 8:32:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmph.
Fun but damn it goes fast.  The MP5 was jamming for my friend so we shot the M16 in 9mm instead.  Still loads of fun.  
Sfoogirl going full auto...check the brass in the upper middle.[img]http://www.petenelson.com/Photos/Vacations/Las%20Vegas%2C%20June%202001/Elise%2002.jpg[/img]

This was at the Gun Store on Tropicana.  They have a web site, get the $5 off coupon there.  It's $30 for 50 rounds, usually 2-25rnd mags.  You can go full out, or practice trigger control as well.  
They've got a Thompson, M16 9mm, MP5, M11, Uzi, and a bunch of other stuff.

Sigh....to live in a more liberated state....
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 8:35:12 PM EDT
[#6]
The place you mean is called The Gun Store.  Their address is 2900 East Tropicana; Las Vegas, NV  89121.  The phone number is 702-454-1110.  I went there about two years ago.  It's a regular gun shop with a firing range in the back.  They have a rack of machine guns on one wall that you can pay to shoot.  It cost me $40 to shoot 2 boxes of .45's through the Tommy Gun on full auto.  They let you keep your target as a souvenir and they stamp a picture of the gun you shot on the target.  They have several guns you can shoot.  I saw an M-16, an MP-5, and 5-10 others on the wall there.  It's a lot of fun!!  Definetly something to do in Vegas if you can work in.

Link Posted: 6/5/2001 8:38:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Shot the mp5 and uzi there, kinda slow wanted an open bolt m10
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 9:04:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I highly recommend Olympic Gardens.

View Quote

Bring lots of money. Very classy joint. You'll have loads of fun. The girls there really know how to treat a guy.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 9:08:00 PM EDT
[#9]
And if you've managed to retain a lot of money, go to the bar in the Luxor.  It's near the entrance to their nightclub.  Go and sit at this bar around 2am and nurse a drink or two.  Wait for the floor show to start.....  "Hi, my name is Claudia.  Have you ever had two???"
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 10:56:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Discoutn Firearms is highyl recomended. My freidn just went there and they had a MP5/SD to shoot. That was something they didnt have when I was there, try them out. U will be pleasently suprised
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:50:00 AM EDT
[#11]
I lived in Vegas for four years and would highly recommend Discount Firearms in Henderson.  I've dealt with both The Gun Store and American Shooters and was not impressed.  Their salesman/reps are snotty, obnoxious, and just no fun to deal with.  Also, their prices are ridiculous.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 8:00:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Fired my first full auto there, Tommy Gun.Way fun.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 10:11:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Here on the other left coast, pickupdan and myself are headed to New Hampshire this friday to also enjoy a little full auto fun. Somehow I doubt Manchester, NH offers the same quality of other entertainment you might find in Vegas...
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
And if you've managed to retain a lot of money, go to the bar in the Luxor.  It's near the entrance to their nightclub.  Go and sit at this bar around 2am and nurse a drink or two.  Wait for the floor show to start.....  "Hi, my name is Claudia.  Have you ever had two???"
View Quote

Hmm.  I see someone else has been to the Ra.  [8D]

Mike
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#15]
I've been to The Gun Store and although the clerks were friendly, they must have thought that we were total idiots.  I suppose that they have to be overly attentive because pretty much anyone with cash can play, but come on!  The clerk helping us practically never let go of the rifles.  

And this went on after at least 500 rounds through the Thompson, the MP5, and the Cobray.  My friend and I dumped some pretty big bucks that day (better here than at the tables) and at no time did the clerk assess that we knew what we were doing and back off a little.

I'll be going back, but I'll try Discount Firearms the next time.

Personally, I'm a fan of Cheetas.  Go on a busy night and you'll find 100-150 lovely ladies working.  It's hard to beat that type of selection.

-Red-
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 2:03:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Well SP10, in New Hampshire you've got dog tracks and scratch tickets if you want gambling.  As for other extracurricular activities in Manchester, just cruise parts of Elm St. around midnight...

sfoo - Glad to see yet another member teaching their cousin to shoot[:D]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 10:42:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top