Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:07:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry about getting sucker punched, other than that what an awsome story!   Glad everything worked out for ya.

P.S.  About the $35, there would be no way in hell I would pay that jack ass back.   Besides even if you do contact him, he dosent speak english!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:11:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Where is his proof that it was you that got the gas?  I'll bet that if it ever went to court this scrote would have a hard time finding a witness to back him up. This just proves the old saying that "if your gonna be stupid, then you'd better be tough".

You are the only person on earth that has that little piece of info. If he is illegal he wouldn't do jack squat to retreive $35 in gas. I am a very honest guy and have gone out of my way to go the extra mile but even I have a hard time working very hard to return this buffoon's $35. Planerench out.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:13:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Sorry about getting sucker punched, other than that what an awsome story!   Glad everything worked out for ya.

P.S.  About the $35, there would be no way in hell I would pay that jack ass back.   Besides even if you do contact him, he dosent speak english!

+1
Even If they came after you for 35 bucks, You were just attacked and brain power wasnt at 100%. You wont get burnt on it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:14:44 AM EDT
[#4]
good work!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:20:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Good for you man!  Thanks for the laugh and stay safe!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:22:32 AM EDT
[#6]
... Good job man! Somewhere on the Internet there's a latino dicsussion board with some guy bitching about some cracka kicking his ass and stealing his gas!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:32:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
... Good job man! Somewhere on the Internet there's a latino dicsussion board with some guy bitching about some cracka kicking his ass and stealing his gas!

"WORD!!!"
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:37:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:43:34 AM EDT
[#9]
should have bought some gas cans and filled em up.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:49:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:50:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Big pat on the back!!! You did good!!!

Cutting in line like that was a big F-YOU to your face. He did it on purpose thinking that as soon as he puuled that "I don't speak ENGLISH" routine that you'd PC out and feel sorry for him.

F-that. Glad you beat his ass.

It still kills me that illegals, (I know there isn't positive proof that he was an illegal , but I'll bet the odds that he was, can get away with breaking our laws while we (who pay taxes and are punished if we don't) and so flagantly shove it in our face that they thik that common coutresy doesn't apply to them. After all why should they obey our morals and customs when they don't obey the laws and get rewarded for it and don't even learn the language AND there isn't shit we can do about it.

Sorry for the rant, but this pisses me off to no end. If I cut the cat converter off my car to get better gas mileage I cannot renew my registration and cannot legally drive while these asshats don't even bother. If I water my lawn on an 'off day' I'll get fined but no one seems to care that these asshats break the law every single day by just being here. If I get caught driving wihtout insurance.... I'll cut it out ow, but you get my point.

This doesn't have anything to do with race so don't even go there. Just a pissed off guy trying to stay out of trouble, pay my bills, and live my life while others aren't kept to the same rules.

Hate to say it but if we make it unattractive for the 'migrant guest workers' they will stop coming!

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
"I wont tolerate rude behavior in a man"

Damn straight, Gus.

Highstrung, hopefully they'll deport his ass.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Why are people assuming this guy is illegal?   Many of you don't seem to realize that there are MANY U.S. citizens who do not speak english.  You don't even need to go to Florida, California, Texas or New Mexico to find them.  I've seen many instances in Chicago of people that were citizens but could not speak english (inlcuding Koreans, Chinese, Hispanics, etc.)

I'm guessing he WILL be deported if he's illegal - wouldn't the po-po realize it if he is, when they try to book him or to charge him with something?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:33:27 AM EDT
[#14]
[rant]Shoot, when I worked as a security officer I responded to a traffic accident on the property and wouldn't you just know it..... the guy who caused the accident was an illegal alien and had no car insurance, no license, hell the car wasnt even registered in his name. So i proceeded to call the county police out to my location and they didnt do SHIT!!!! I mean WTF?? Here you have some shitstain that isnt even in the country legally causing an accident, therefore jacking up our insurance rates and the police officer doesnt do jack!!! Deport their asses on sight!!! I'm sick of hearing these people bitch and moan about us not learning Spanish and catering to them!!!!! F*CK THEM! Welcome to America, now learn the language or get the F*CK OUT!!!![/rant]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:39:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Uh yeah.  

Don't even THINK of paying that motherfucker back.  

Fraud, theft?  

Bullshit.  

If he even thinks of pulling that shit on you, tell him you will slap a lawsuit on his ass for assault and battery.  

BIG bucks.  

Don't sweat it, you'll never hear from that jackass again.  

He got what he deserved.  

Nice work.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:47:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I'm guessing he WILL be deported if he's illegal - wouldn't the po-po realize it if he is, when they try to book him or to charge him with something?

I really hate to disagree with you DK because I do respect you based on your posts, so this isn't a bash on you. But you are wrong. The local police departments don't have the resources to handle illegals and recieve absolutely no assistance from the INS or border patrol when they are notified that an illegal is in custody. Illegals more often than not get away with murder, either running away, using false identification, or from a system that isn't designed to handle the situation.

They (illegals) have no accountability, no responsibility, and no repercussions.

This does not apply to the honorable law abiding people who use legal means and channels to live here.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:51:22 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I was so fucking pissed off and raging with adrenaline, I hadn't realized that I filled my tank with his credit card paying for my gas. So not only does this POS get his ass kicked and arrested, he also buys me $35 worth of 89 octane.

HE DESERVED IT!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:57:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:57:59 AM EDT
[#19]
He may not have "hable Englais", but he sure "hable El-knuckle sanwicho!"

"
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:00:29 AM EDT
[#20]
[Howard Cosell]  Down goes the Champ, Down goes the champ![/Howard Cosell]

Did he say No Mas?  Just like Roborto Duran.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:05:52 AM EDT
[#21]
good work you have enough to worry about down there and then to get wacked by that low life.
He got off easy if you ask me.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:05:55 AM EDT
[#22]

I was there! I caught everything on video...

Swiping your credit card after jumping the gas line...$35
Going to jail for assault...bail...$500
Waking up after having your ass handed to you....Priceless!

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:11:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Glad you're alright.  I'm sure, if your name is on the police report, some free lawyer representing him will contact you soon  In fact, I'm suprised that an ambulance chaser didn't hand him his card as the cops were taking him away.  Cross your fingers that nothing else comes from this, including retribution of the physical kind on his part if he finds out where you live.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:23:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:29:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Sounds like you came out on top

As stupid as this sounds, I seen a couple of people have advised to *try* to give the money back? I would contact the police and tell them that you filled up without thinking, on his dime and that you wish to make restitution... they will do nothing, but your comments are noted.

here's why, as shitty as some lawyers are (and I have seen worse than this idea, trust me) his free lawyer will say that you were trying to take his credit card so he fought back... they will get his billing statement and match it the security video from the station and prove you used his card to fill up your vehicle... from there on it goes downhill.

Like I said, sounds crazy, but I have seen people get railroaded far worse than this...

Keep low or go, but take care out there with all the crappy wx!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:30:46 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Glad to hear you're OK. I woke up this morning to find that the track goes right over my roof.

Here we go again!

You better tied things down.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:32:55 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
How would I go about paying back the $35? That's the only problem i'm worried about. The Cops were laughing at the guy as they handcuffed him because his knees were still wobbly while they were walking him to the cruiser. I still can't believe he fucking punched me. The Cops were there in less than two minutes according to the other guy who called them.

I haven't fought in over two years. I guess I still got it. The POS was in my weight class, but about 6 inches shorter than me. I'm 6'3" and 260lbs. Cops couldn't believe he punched me because of my size.
Dumbass!

HS1

Srew him don't pay him shit, he threw the first punch, if anything, I will translate for you, just tell him, Andate al carajo, y no jodas mas, Conio.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:33:53 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Being stupid in life hurts sometimes. Good job HS. We are going to get smacked around a bit up here, but not as bad as further south of us. If'n ya need a place to crash...........I-95 North.

Thanks Hawkeye! My wife and I are contemplating driving up to ur friends house in Polk county. This makes the third 'Cane they'll get smacked by. I'm not sure it's a good idea to drive the Jeep north on the T-pike with a hardtop. I think Jeanne will miss us for the most part, but we should get some tropical storm force winds and plenty of rain.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:41:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:45:59 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Ok now I'm pissed as hell... you're the guy who kicked my cousins ass and got him thrown in jail!!!!

ACCOUNT LOCKED!!!!

Damn you people, you can't just go around starting fights because you're too slow in the gas line!

The fucked up part was that I was worried the Cop was gonna say I used excessive force.
Luckily the good samaritan pulled me off the guy before I did major damage. I was in kill mode! The POS had a little blood on his lip, so it didn't look so bad to the Po-Po Man.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:52:56 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
HighStrung... appropriate name Let someone cut in line for gas. As I said, I would have let the dipshit go and after 5 more mins get my gas.

WTF are you smoking? I'm a good person who never seeks trouble. This cocksmoker punched me in the face after cutting ahead of me in a long line of cars. Maybe your too much of a pussy to defend yourself from an attack, but don't rip me because I handled myself after being assaulted.

HS1

We had a gas shortage in Phoenix. A pipeline that brings ONLY 10 % of the gas for the city burst.
90% of the gas stations were OUT OF GAS. Democrat Math???

Things got short a few times. I waited in line for 2 hours in a work van. Some bitch cut in front of me.
She got the last $5 in gas from that station. Too bad I was at work. A few people yelled shit at her as
she pumped and pointed at me. She ignored them. Bitch.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:06:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Good job brother.

Like you, I don't go around looking for  fights, or fall in with the 'gonna teach him a lesson' mindset, but when somebody practically begs for a beatdown...hell, he swung on you first! Fuck paying him back. Those are the chances you take when you act like a prick. He got what he deserved.

STREET JUSTICE!!!  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:12:26 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I really hate to disagree with you DK because I do respect you based on your posts, so this isn't a bash on you. But you are wrong. The local police departments don't have the resources to handle illegals and recieve absolutely no assistance from the INS or border patrol when they are notified that an illegal is in custody. Illegals more often than not get away with murder, either running away, using false identification, or from a system that isn't designed to handle the situation.

Hey - when I'm wrong, you're not bashing me at all to point it out.  (hehe - I'm glad I put the qualified "I'm guessing" in my post, so I don't look like a complete asshat )

I just figured (and HOPED) that police would be able to indentify an illegal once they arrest him, and would get bumped up to INS or someone who cares.  Bummer!!  Thanks for clarifying it for me.

Illegal immigrants really, REALLY piss me off - especially since I am legal immigrant, and went through all the hassle and paperworks (and idiots at the INS).  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:24:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Don't you need to pay inside if your gas total is over $50 at the gas station? The "fill up everyone in line" wouldn't have worked, sadly.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:37:45 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I just figured (and HOPED) that police would be able to indentify an illegal once they arrest him, and would get bumped up to INS or someone who cares. Bummer!! Thanks for clarifying it for me.

The POS used his AMEX card.

It's disturbing that the INS database isn't linkable to Local LEO's in a state which has housed and trained terrorists. Not to mention the masses which pass thru Miami Int'l Airport daily from foreign nations. We still haven't secured our borders, much less make it easier for LEO's to run illegals.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:41:13 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just figured (and HOPED) that police would be able to indentify an illegal once they arrest him, and would get bumped up to INS or someone who cares. Bummer!! Thanks for clarifying it for me.

The POS used his AMEX card.

It's disturbing that the INS database isn't linkable to Local LEO's in a state which has housed and trained terrorists. Not to mention the masses which pass thru Miami Int'l Airport daily from foreign nations. We still haven't secured our borders, much less make it easier for LEO's to run illegals.

HS1

Dude, get off the computer and go use some of that gas!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:51:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Good job! I'm just about sick of all the hurricane noobs down here. If it's not some deer in the headlights northerer, it's a "gwa-hee-do" (gringo spelling) carrying his nuts on his shoulders. I couldn't believe it until I saw it, but they had to close down the Home Depot in Kendall and Homestead because of the fighting over supplies. They turned both into a big drive thru. The cops were letting nobody in the store. I don't understand how we can't respect each other over something we KNOW is coming DAYS in advance.

"Hey a hurricane's coming."

"It must be the weekend."

Little song we're working on at work dedicated to Brian Norcross.

<blues riff>

Chorus only so far.

"Hurricane comin'"
"We're all gonna die"
"Put you head between your legs"
"And kiss your ass good-bye"

genius91
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:21:01 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

"Hurricane comin'"
"We're all gonna die"
"Put you head between your legs"
"And kiss your ass good-bye"

genius91

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:59:54 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I would have let him go... he'll get his in the end.

You would have let someone assault you without any action?  Maybe I am misunderstanding you.

HighStrung... appropriate name  Let someone cut in line for gas.  As I said, I would have let the dipshit go and after 5 more mins get my gas.  

Hey 7, I got a big woody and need sex, how about I pork your old lady?? Don't worry, you can have some AFTER  I'm done......get the idea now??     Shesh some people........
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:09:52 PM EDT
[#40]

I hadn't realized that I filled my tank with his credit card paying for my gas. So not only does this POS get his ass kicked and arrested, he also buys me $35 worth of 89 octane.

F**ing beautiful!

some of these pedro's need to learn their manners, or be taught a few.

He's lucky he wasn't shot. Had you been as big a prick as he- and tanked up- and armed- who knows?

Whoop ass! .....and thanks for the gas!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:22:21 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where is his proof that it was you that got the gas?  I'll bet that if it ever went to court this scrote would have a hard time finding a witness to back him up. This just proves the old saying that "if your gonna be stupid, then you'd better be tough".

You are WERE the only person on earth that has that little piece of info until you posted here.. If he is illegal he wouldn't do jack squat to retreive $35 in gas. I am a very honest guy and have gone out of my way to go the extra mile but even I have a hard time working very hard to return this buffoon's $35. Planerench out.

Corrected for you.  AMEX Card ?? Generally those are business cards.  And he couldn't speak English, uh yeahwrong
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:22:47 PM EDT
[#42]
You know it couldnt hurt to slip a couple bars of Ivory soap in a sock, and whoop his ass again when he gets out.

edited to add this guy is a Pinko commie  booger eater and need his ass whooped.  Good work!  Glad you didnt go to the hotel with him.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Good Job! I wouldn't worry about the $35. He'll be thankful you didn't wear him completely out!

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:43:15 PM EDT
[#44]

So not only does this POS get his ass kicked and arrested, he also buys me $35 worth of 89 octane.

PRICLESS !  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:50:43 PM EDT
[#45]
In the NightWatchman's Book of Street Justice chapter 12 entitled "Gas Station Fouls" you would have been justified in throwing the first punch, but his punch fixed that. You did the right thing, if they come looking for the gas money claim you used your own credit card, but maybe in the confusion and you could have used his. I doubt you'll hear from him so enjoy your free gas.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:59:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Is it true that Mexicans are like playing pool??
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Nice job man! Serves taht cocksucker right! Live-a-in-the-USA SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH!

CH
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:24:36 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
HighStrung... appropriate name  Let someone cut in line for gas. As I said, I would have let the dipshit go and after 5 more mins get my gas.

We each make our own decisions regarding how much of a victim we will allow ourselves to be, and when we stand up for ourselves. By not doing anything, HighStrung would have been tacitly condoning Senor Jerkoff's actions. Putting up with rudeness perpetuates it.

If you're afraid to stand up and confront someone who is doing you wrong, so be it. But don't try to foist that kind of pseudo-pacifist 'don't resist' stuff on other people. It's the mark of a sheep, and we already have too many sheep in our culture.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:54:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Hope Highstrung got out okay...Jeanne is POUNDING the East coast right now...
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:58:51 PM EDT
[#50]
+1 for Highstrung. The more we let things slide, the more we HAVE to let things slide. It just gets worse. Don't settle for disrespect.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top