IATL (In After The Lock!!)
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:14:15 PM EDT
[#2]
IATL
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:16:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats whats wrong with the Liberals in Canada, THEY'RE INBRED!!!!!!!!

That childs going to be in the yearly slobber fest!!!!!! He's going to have a job in Janitorial engineering!!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#5]
IATL… an ARFCOM first!

Andy
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:29:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Iatl, and ibtl.
Sick shit!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Thats some mother fucked up shit.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:31:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Now this thread will have switch hitters in it.

IBTL   IATL

Bunch oh HOMOS
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:40:41 PM EDT
[#9]
This is a sick sick world.......

I think we need another flood
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:02:07 PM EDT
[#10]
"Learn to Swim"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:04:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
IATL

+1
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#12]
IATL

W00T!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:07:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Jerry Springer called...he wants his bullshit stories back.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:09:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Not funny.  If you think it is, you need another beer to be kicked out of here and land on your face.

Fixed it for you.

The original post, which I refuse to quote from, is truly the worst thing I've ever read here. If I were Ed Sr. or GoatBoy, you'd be gone. "Misery", indeed.

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:13:12 PM EDT
[#15]
I would not have sex with my mom under any circumstances. However, I encourage you to post a photo of your mom, along with her e-mail address. If you yourself are a mom, you fall into what I call the "It May Be Your Lucky Day!" group, and you should post a photo of yourself. If you make it to Round 2, I'll IM you.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:14:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Fuckin' sick.

'nuff said.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#17]
IATL
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#18]

I had to post this.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:18:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:19:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Ughhhh...you get the RED CARD for that!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:19:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Okay, here's the real mom:

I'd Tap That Ass! She's my Cup Of Tea
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:20:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:23:27 PM EDT
[#23]
IATL .

And here is my incest story . Yes this is a true story .

When I was bout five my parents where going through a nasty divorce . Dad trying to kill mom and all of that crap . Well one day at school the principle come to my class and asks me to come to the office with them . In the office was Sheriff deputy and a lady from HRS (Human Resource Services) They sat me down and asked me a few questions about my mom and dad , and then let me go back to class .
When I got home from school that day they where at my house with my mother and she looked like she had been crying . When I cam e in they asked me if they could asked me a few more questions .
I looked at my mom and asked her if it was OK and she said to just tell them the truth so I said OK .
They asked me a bunch of questions and then the lady asked me if I knew what incest was. I replied that I did and that my mom and I do it all the time , but you can only do it when there is an adult around .My mom looked like she was about to have a heart attack . I had no clue what all was going on , but the lady asked me where I had incest with my mom and I told her in my room about two or three times a week . The deputy got a smug look on his face and my mom started to sweat . The lady asked me if I could take her into the room and show her what my mother and I do when we have incest .I told her sure and took her to my room .Mean while the deputy is starting to read my mom the Miranda rights . When we got to my room I opened the drawer to my dresser and pulled out a incense box and a book of matches and put the stick in the hole in the box .I handed the lady the book of matches and said "My mom says that I can't light the matches when we burn incest because I am too young for that ."
 The lady lost it she just could not stop laughing and she came out of the room and told the deputy not to bother as my father was obviously making shit up .

That night I had seven shots of Vodka.

The part in blue is true . The last line is just a joke people.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:24:03 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
This is a sick sick world.......

I think we need another flood

Yup!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:27:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I would not have sex with my mom under any circumstances. However, I encourage you to post a photo of your mom, along with her e-mail address. If you yourself are a mom, you fall into what I call the "It May Be Your Lucky Day!" group, and you should post a photo of yourself. If you make it to Round 2, I'll IM you.

wrong just WRONG!

How about that beekeeper?  Bringing the thread back... WOOT!

My guess is that TBK left a public computer logged on at the Knights of Columbus Hall, Temple, Synagogue, or Masonic Lodge, and some gentleman of equal probity took a cheap shot at him.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:54:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Okay, here's the real mom:

img61.exs.cx/img61/4523/Alex_Arden01.jpg

I'd Tap That Ass! She's my Cup Of Tea

You'd fuck a duck you freak!

I'm not into incest. A Good looking brunette is hard to pass up though
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:35:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Not funny.  If you think it is, you need another beer to be kicked out of here and land on your face.

Fixed it for you.

The original post, which I refuse to quote from, is truly the worst thing I've ever read here. If I were Ed Sr. or GoatBoy, you'd be gone. "Misery", indeed.

Boy, how hypersensitive can one be?  Lighten up for christ's sake.  I just posted the story from another site.  The story is a complete joke.  Do you really think it was meant for anything but laughs?  Get off your moral high horse and live a little.   You must really lead a sheltered live if this is the worst thing you've ever read.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:41:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Thanks TBK1!  I expected a lock, but I'm surprised you unlocked it.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top