Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 2:21:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1713707&a=13169109&p=49854346&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]
View Quote

Ahhh...   the flexibility of youth !!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 2:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I am "suspicious" of these pics.  I would never take a pic like that of my relatives, and a few of them are not too hard on the eyes.  The pic in Imbro's link is now gone, but they looked close enough to be sisters.  I think the girl in these pics might be his sister-in-law or such.  If she really is 15, I don't think they should be posted on the net. (Would you want your 15yo daughter posing like that???)   If anybody knows SSgt D, they need to call  "shananigans".
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 4:10:28 PM EDT
[#3]
WOW !

I'd do her even if there was jailtime involved.

(i am an old coot and haven't had pussy this cute and tight in years)

Link Posted: 6/5/2001 4:29:43 PM EDT
[#4]
ummm...
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:30:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad to see that somebody liked them.  No, she ain't my cousin.  Yes, I was pulling yer leg.  As anyone that saw me at the last ar15.com shoot at Burro Canyon can attest, no good looking girl would ever come from my family tree. [BD]  For all of you who were a bit bothered about the pics:  her attire may be front page headlines in Iowa someplace, but definately not in others.  My morals are intact, perhaps a little rough on the edges from being in a blood and guts profession for the last dozen years.  I just thought she looked cute.  I personally found nothing "sick" about the pics.  There was no lascivicious intent.  If anyone had their spiritual well-being damaged by this thread, please accept my humble apologies (in all seriousness, I'm not being sarcastic).  You can find links to several christian sites on my website, the best one being Scriptures for America.  

That being said, in the piney woods of east Texas, having a young girlfriend is not considered outrageous behavior.  I could cite several examples that I'm personally aware of, but I'm not going to here.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:39:00 PM EDT
[#6]
so she's not 15?  :D
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:44:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:48:38 PM EDT
[#8]
She's not 15? Well then!!!

*fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap*
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:51:26 PM EDT
[#9]
"park the beef bus in tuna town"
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 7:01:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks more like the Leaner stance than the Weaver. But hey, she is on the range in the sun, havin fun. A few more years and a little more instruction= a 10 ring shooter and a 10 looker.......
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 7:34:25 PM EDT
[#11]
What kind of turd would post pictures of his 15 year old female cousin on the internet....shooting a P.O.S. Llama!?! My God!
Are you a savage?
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 7:59:03 PM EDT
[#12]
i knew it. if a guy was taking pics of his cousin while she was dressed like that and shooting, he wouldnt take them in such a delibrate fashion, like the ass shot from behind.

soo sgt, where did these pics come from?
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 8:06:51 PM EDT
[#13]
If she is serious about shooting, and since she is a southpaw, teach her correct stance, and weapon control.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 8:32:33 PM EDT
[#14]
SSgt D: you should correct her grip on a pistol.  If you notice she has her left thumb over the right thumb; when the slide comes back, it could cut her left thumb badly.  Also, discourage ladies from wearing extremely low-cut shirts, I was at the range one day, and a hot case went down the front of a gal's blouse.  Just fired 45 cases can cause 1st degree burns.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 10:50:02 PM EDT
[#15]
"I've come to realize that "unrestrained" sexuality, even to the extent of lustful looks at scantily clad women, is BAD for society. Which is to say NOTHING of Biblical prohibitions against fornication and adultery."

So, looking at little hotties automatically leads to fornication and adultery? Are you speaking from personal experience or are you simply eluding to the fact you have noticed weakness in yourself in this regard? In all seriousness -- I'm not yanking your chain.

Link Posted: 6/5/2001 11:24:39 PM EDT
[#16]
If she is really over 21, what are my chances?
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 11:56:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By t rex:
If she is serious about shooting, and since she is a southpaw, teach her correct stance, and weapon control.
View Quote

Huh. Southpaw? Sure looks like she's right- handed to me.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 12:01:06 AM EDT
[#18]
So it is true!

Any woman can look good with a little camoflage!

(tin foil on)

Just Kidding [:D]
She's alittle hottie.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top