Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:22:42 AM EDT
[#1]
[Warf]Prune Juice; A Warrior's Drink.[/Warf]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:50:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Called the school during lunch time and talked to his teacher to see how he was doing.
The teacher said he was fine and playing well.  
He didn't have to go to the toilet... I guess he's running on empty.  

Looks like all is well.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:55:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#4]
LMAO!
Go to Costco and get one of those 5lb. blocks of Tillamook cheese. Watch him eat the whole thing!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:02:38 AM EDT
[#5]
"GIANT RAISINS"

<I think I just sharted>
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:06:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't you remember your (dad/uncle/hunter safety instructor/drill instructor's) lesson about guns?

Apply it to kids butts....

KEEP THEM POINTED IN A SAFE DIRECTION AND TREAT THEM AS IF THEY ARE ALWAYS LOADED

Or suitably covered...

Giant Raisins..... for the love of God...
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:14:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Congratulations.  You just won the DUMBASS award for the day!

Really, you shoulda known better...

CJ

Yep. Just chalk it up as a little more tuition in the college of life.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
In the meantime I still have to finish cleaning up the bathroom and wash my shirt and shorts before my wife wakes up and finds out what is going on (she went to sleep early).

I was just sorta smiling at this post until I read that line.    All this while she's asleep?  That's good comedy.

Sorry for your situation, but...just...damn man.  damn.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:39:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't do that to me, I laughed so hard i bout had stroke!!!!

My Older brother ate a whole bar of ex-lax thinking it was a candy bar when we were kids!!! I still laugh at family gatherings when it's brought up 30 years later!

Talk about "Worlds of Shit!!"
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:48:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Taco Bell did that to me the other day.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:03:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Couple times this evening wife asked me what happened last night because she said she heard some noises during the night.  I just told her baby and I could sleep so we were running around playing Nemo (baby plays the Nemo and I play the shark... shark chases Nemo around).  I noticed that she's checking around each room so I think she thinks we broke something while playing Nemo (we broke a lamp few months ago).  She has no idea what really happened.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:35:06 PM EDT
[#12]
yobo, man....    you got what you deserved.

What I don't understand though, is why someone would leave puddles of shit on their bathroom floor, then come post in ARFCOM about the fiasco before cleaning it up. WTF is with some of you people?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Well you cleaned his system out so he shouldn't have go for awhile, damn that poor kid.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:58:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Why are the raging shits so damn funny?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Because somebody else started them, and we don't have to deal with them...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top