Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2001 8:48:41 PM EDT
In case you didn't know it out there, though I don't know how you couldn't, AntiUSSA and Grin put together a group purchase of a Rock River Arms M4. I just got mine in today and to let you all know, the quality of it is very close to my SR-15 M5, at half the price. Every surface is finshed meticulously, no rough spots anywhere. It's like they polished it before they anodized it. The fake flash supressor that many thought would look flakey is so nice looking you can hardly tell it is not real. It's the same one Knight's Armament uses on their Stoner M4/M5 models.  From the range reports coming in from those who have had a chance to fire theirs already, it's a near tack driver out of the box. You folks have to get one..you owe it to yourselves to be part of this. It's a great event and a great gun. The Cavalry Arms lower is great too...very good job Gary Owens. See what a group of like minded, right minded folks can do when they put their minds to it? We need to do this times 1000 across the country!
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:13:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Picking mine up from Garryowen tommorow.

[smoke]     [beer]
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 8:32:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top