Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:23:22 AM EDT
[#1]
No, no salt peter, maybe back in the day but not after 1984 that's for sure.

Never did myself, I was warned that.

"shaking it more than twice constitutes pleasure and we aren't in that business"

YES, DRILL SARGENT!!

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:27:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Now in AIT, I was at Ft. Sam, and if you had to beat off, you were a ugly mother fucker, because if you cant get laid there, you are gay or your pecker is broke!

WORD!!!!

Chambers Pavilion, BAMC 1984.

The pie was plentiful, got my first wife there!!

divorced 4 years later but it was GOOOD.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:39:26 AM EDT
[#3]
The 6th week at San Diego boot camp was "work week".

I worked at the Bakery in the mess hall - a pretty posh gig compared to what some people got (ie: Skullery!).

Anyway - for the first time in 6 weeks, the bathroom stalls had doors on them.

That's all I'm sayin.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:49:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I didn't even get wood the entire 13 weeks I was on Parris Island. I probably could have, but I had more important shit on my mind like sleep, and survival.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:09:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Yup, that shot of peter killer didn't work too well on me. I rubbed out a few in Basic.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:56:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No, no salt peter, maybe back in the day but not after 1984 that's for sure.

Never did myself, I was warned that.

"shaking it more than twice constitutes pleasure and we aren't in that business"

YES, DRILL SARGENT!!

"Shake it once that's fine
Shake it twice that's okay
Shake it three times
You're playing with yourself again"
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:02:21 AM EDT
[#7]
No, but as a DI caught two guys rubbing each others out in the shower stall-b'bye! One way ticket to civilian land.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Anytime I was in bed I was too tired to do anything but fall asleep fast.  And that is the way it should be.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:23:58 AM EDT
[#9]
I wanna rub one out just thinking about rubbing one out. Nobody "loves" me, like me. Well, that's not entirely true, but certainly not with the chimpanzee-like frequency I strive to keep.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:36:20 AM EDT
[#10]
No...never.

Not once. Ever.

I lost my virginity at a very young age to a buxom young woman who lived next door and couldn't keep her hands off me.  I musta been 12 at the time.

Never had to whack it.  Never choked it.  No meat beatin' here.  Not once was it spanked.

You can't prove it and anyone who says I did is a big fibber.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:49:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Before I went in, I was worried that I would wake up with a woody...never happened.  Mini-me slept the whole time...thank god!  
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:37:45 PM EDT
[#12]
No, too exhausted mentally and physically, being yelled at all day long, whacking off was not even on my mind. Echo-4-3, Ft leonard Wood, Mo
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:59:02 PM EDT
[#13]
in boot camp I thought my dick was broken.  I didn't get morning wood for about 6 weeks.  

on my submarine, different story.  I had a happy sock for every day of the week.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:05:51 PM EDT
[#14]

13 weeks at P.I. and not even one hard-on. There was plenty to keep your mind off that aspect of life.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
13 weeks at P.I. and not even one hard-on. There was plenty to keep your mind off that aspect of life.

You must make time, become a master of your domain. The shitters were good for taking naps and whackin off in addition to actually being used as shitters. Adapt and overcome, no pun intended.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:22:22 PM EDT
[#16]

On my plane ride home from basic I did bust a load in my pants while having a wet dream. I remember feeling busting the nut but I didn't realize it was real until I woke up and I had a hell of a mess in my pants. I just hope i wasn't humping the person next to me in my sleep! And if it were today I would have been mistaken for a naked raghead in the head! Messy, Messy!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:41:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Wierd ass thread.

What is all this shit about AIT being co-ed? I'm sure that the Corps' equivalent is not... Is it?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:52:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Wierd ass thread.

What is all this shit about AIT being co-ed? I'm sure that the Corps' equivalent is not... Is it?

My basic was co-ed.  I woulda rather trained without women.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:55:25 PM EDT
[#19]
OSUT BAT '81 at FT Knox.

I went blind

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:59:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wierd ass thread.

My basic was co-ed.  I woulda rather trained without women.

Yup, but we don't get to control those things.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:06:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:07:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Yeah, I finally beat my meat once we got to the rifle range. Had to celebrate shooting Expert somehow!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:28:18 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
The REAL problem is the coed Basic Training.
Lemme tell ya, even the nastiest female looks like God's Gift To The Trainee in that evironment.
And it leads to red light districts in the barracks, which leads to platoon lockdowns.
And in reality, the ones who got us in trouble were somewhat ugly.  NOT worth it.
The best looking ones were not a source of trouble.

Glad I won't have this problem as I've decided on the USMC (from what I understand does no coed basic training)

I know I've talked in the past about the Army and Navy Nuke, but I've decided on the Marines because I think this will give me the best chance at taking the fight to these motherfuckers.  That and every military person in my family, with the exception of my dad who was Army, has been a Marine.  The Navy offers better civilian related jobs it seems but screw it, if I don't reenlist I'll finish college.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:38:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone who says they didn't lies!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:48:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Hell yeah, almost daily.  Especially while on fireguard.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top