BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:49:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
6.) Repeatedly attacking or insulting a person in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have a right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner.

I guess you're exempt.

cry me a fucking river.................stay in chat like you were and i'll continue it there
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:51:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Frankly Tx i think you over reacted a bit. You waited a whole 19 minutes before you started this bitchfest.

could be, but go look how long it took for this thread to get the same amount of responses my other thread has right now, that was my point..........................
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:53:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Frankly Tx i think you over reacted a bit. You waited a whole 19 minutes before you started this bitchfest.

could be, but go look how long it took for this thread to get the same amount of responses my other thread has right now, that was my point..........................

I frankly enjoy a somewhat grown man bitch like a 9 year old girl and enjoy provoking him.

What's your excuse?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:55:07 PM EDT
[#4]
This is a lesson in effective marketting.
Switch the titles.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope you'll forgive those of us who honestly did not see the original thread.

But that's not to say that you can just flaut the COC either. I understand your frustration though.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:00:10 PM EDT
[#6]

You don't have to stay if you don't like it. Your choice

Im going to stay and your going to like it.

Bitch, moan, bitch, bitch, bitch, moan, bitch moan, grow up, he called me names, be respectful, bitch, bitch, bitch.  

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:03:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I hope you'll forgive those of us who honestly did not see the original thread.

But that's not to say that you can just flaut the COC either. I understand your frustration though.

i don't know how i possibly COULD be mad at those that didn't see the original thread.............but obviously there WERE those that saw it and didnt respond as it was BTTd 5 times...............

it just rubbed me wrong in the worst way, here i was hoping to give something soothing to the family before they could actually have their son back and it got NO traction..........

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:05:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I didn't see it before either...

Response added and prayers sent.

At least this thread will give the other more attention!  Glad you pointed it out.  

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Tex,  I  saw and read the post.  Prayers sent every day for our guys from me.  I'm sorry I did not  post to say so because I did not realize the importance of acknowledment.  Please know  I will continue the prayers.
 An aside here as well..... there are some folk posting on ARFCOM  claiming to be from TX that give definition to the word ASSHAT..... I hereby apologize to the board IF they really are  from around here.

Rip
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:04:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Well I guess  need to go to th pit...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:44:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
fucking 20 pages on who you would have fought for in the civil war

more than that for BOTD

even more for fucking zombie threads but i get 3 responses to my thread about an injured 1st cav soldier and ALL because i pointed the thread out and asked them specifically to contribute

i started this thread because i THOUGHT i knew arfcom, i was gonna print the thread out and give it to the family but gee, i guess not

im so fucking mad at you sonsofbitches right now i cant even see straight

I know how you feel. I had one asking for info on a Marine Corps. unit and though I did get some info the part that bothered me was that my co-workers' son is in Iraq and he called his dad telling him that 10 men from his unit were KIA in one firefight. My question was, why haven't WE heard about this in the media? It seems that no one was really interested about it here. WTF?

AB
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:33:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top