Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:46:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Mickey, you're all right in my book, and you're fucking A right, too.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:47:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess you DON'T give a shit, as you've posted it 3 times..

I think this is a poor attempt at sarcasm..yes???
There are some "slower" types around here that require you reinforce your point.  Thin skin, thick skull.  And yes.  I am reinforcing the point I don't give a shit
Let the flames continue...

So in other words you're just too damn stupid to realize that by constantly clicking this thread over and over again you've shown yourself to be a liar?

Yes.  You are exactly right.  And spoken so eloquently.  Now remove your shirt and puff your chest out against the monitor, you sure earned it.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:48:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:48:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess you DON'T give a shit, as you've posted it 3 times..

I think this is a poor attempt at sarcasm..yes???
There are some "slower" types around here that require you reinforce your point.  Thin skin, thick skull.  And yes.  I am reinforcing the point I don't give a shit
Let the flames continue...

So in other words you're just too damn stupid to realize that by constantly clicking this thread over and over again you've shown yourself to be a liar?

Yes.  You are exactly right.  And spoken so eloquently.  Now remove your shirt and puff your chest out against the monitor, you sure earned it.  

I rest my case.  You're a piece of shit troll, and I don't care if jesus christ himself "gave you the name".
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:48:31 PM EDT
[#5]
ar50troll

We get the point. You love your name. Quit trying to morph into a huge ass.

I have enjoyed Micky Mouse's participation on this board, and I hope he continues to contribute. Sorry to hear about the trouble, but I apreciate the above board discussion of it. Better like this than a bunch of "where did he go?" posts with cryptic non-explanations.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:49:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
and so as the sands of the hourglass, so go the days of our arfcom

"As the Stomach Turns", is more like it. Some soap opera. I don't know the particulars, and I don't know what to say other than: WTF?

Do we really need to have to view this train wreck that nobody else understands, nor even knew about until this? Shouldn't this have really been put in the Team Forum or Mods playground, or something?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:50:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Shoot, it's only a discussion forum.

Can't we all just get along?

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:50:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
ar50troll

I have enjoyed Micky Mouse's participation on this board, and I hope he continues to contribute. Sorry to hear about the trouble, but I apreciate the above board discussion of it. Better like this than a bunch of "where did he go?" posts with cryptic non-explanations.

Morph, that's a pretty technical word you got's there...
His beef is with the other site staff and he does not need to air his dirty laundry in the general forum but for no reason other than to start exactly what we have going on here.
I could give a shit about the name as well.  it's just serves as a constant reminder to garandman, that's it plain and simple...
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:50:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry to see you go MM.

Fair winds Bro.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:51:07 PM EDT
[#10]
I really wish we could have an open honest discussion about the PC direction the site is taking.

I know the sponsors don't want to come across as un PC, but they sell "Assault Weapons" for christs sake. The liberal yuppie scum hate them and this site anyways, because of the simple fact we are about firearms. Who are we not offending by being soft on the Islamofacists, the liberal left hates guns they don't come here anyways. The Islamofacists like guns and they don't like to be the subject of a discussion on g-cide.  By trying to cater to the Islamic and Appeasement minority who are we bringing to this site? And if anyone are we drawing in the kind of people we want here? I am sure Johhny Jihad likes the fact we don't want to slaughter him and all of his supporters.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:51:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:51:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I rest my case.  You're a piece of shit troll, and I don't care if jesus christ himself "gave you the name".

So much anger.  Your gonna give yourself an anurism.  Relax so you can flame the board another day!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:52:16 PM EDT
[#13]
not really sure but   ITs ok to cut off a few heads and not talk- get FU$KING MAD AS Hell  about it ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:52:22 PM EDT
[#14]
It's just the Internet, geez.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:52:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ar50troll

His beef is with the other site staff and he does not need to air his dirty laundry in the general forum but for no reason other than to start exactly what we have going on here.
I could give a shit about the name as well.  it's just serves as a constant reminder to garandman, that's it plain and simple...

Fuck, Garandman nailed it with that name!  How's about you go read the COC, Hmmmm?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:52:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:53:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Well pre-ban exists for a reason... they serve a purpose and those who find the policies here too restrictive, you have paradise in the home of Ire and Grock.  However the rules are clear here, and if you don't feel its the place for you... I wish you well, but if you want to stay, abide by the rules.

That would be just great if they were applied evenly and fairly.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:54:28 PM EDT
[#19]

I could give a shit about the name as well. it's just serves as a constant reminder to garandman, that's it plain and simple...

You are wrong, and I could care less what your handle is.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
and so as the sands of the hourglass, so go the days of our arfcom

"As the Stomach Turns", is more like it. Some soap opera. I don't know the particulars, and I don't know what to say other than: WTF?

Do we really need to have to view this train wreck that nobody else understands, nor even knew about until this? Shouldn't this have really been put in the Team Forum or Mods playground, or something?

It has been stated over and over that contributions to this site are voluntary, because the site sponsors and the Avilas pay the bills. Maybe if this is out in the open, everyone who supports the site sponsors (read - all members), can read this...
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:54:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:55:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:55:59 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

whether you are here or gone, Thank you for your service to the site.

+1

... and thanks for all the great help and advice you've provided many of us at one time or another!  

Agreed- but still- is it worth all this fuss to leave?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:58:30 PM EDT
[#24]

Those instructions have been to sanitize the site, make it prudish in regards to female parts and PC in dealing with a number of issues, eliminate dissent in order to lead to a monolithic appearance. I can only surmise where that mindset comes from. It is clear that there is no intention from the administration to correct the problem or even allow it to be openly discussed.

Last time I checked... freedom of speech was a good thing?  I thought us Americans fight WARS to protect our freedoms?  WTF IS THIS?!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:59:05 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Sorry to see you go Mickey

[tinfoil] I think AR15.com has been taken over by Al Quedia sympathizers. They have persueded the patriots that run this site to be soft and weak. They are corrupting the last outpost of freedom from within.

I know this post will be edited or deleted. Because of the Al Quedia brain washing that has occured her. Everyone beware, be afraid. This is more evil than Mutant Zombies and the Gun from Heat combined. We must go on wing hunt, BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW IT IS A TRAP.

A EVIL TRAP SET TO DISTROY US FROM WITHIN. ARE MINDS WILL TURN TO A SOFT GOO OUR SHOOTING ABILITY WILL WASTE AWAY. WE WILL BECOME SLOVENLY AND WEAK WILLED. THE MODS HAVE BEEN TAKEN ALREADY. WATCH YOUR BACKS, DONT USE CHARMIN TOILET PAPER OR SHAKE YOUR PEE PEE MORE THAN TWICE. THEY CAN GET US THAT WAY. AGHHHHHH AGHHHHH AGHHHH

THE COW HAS JUMPED THE FENCE, OLD MAN RIVER MUST KNOW SOMPTIN, HEY DIDDLE DIDDLE, E PLURBUS UNUM, GWB IN 04 AGHHH AGHH

To keep us hard on terror we must be the Anti Muslim. EAT LOTS OF PORK, DRINK, SMOKE, BATHE IN LARD, HAVE SEX WITH PROMISCUIOUS WOMEN. We must run the soles of our shoes in each others faces when we meet so we can spot the Islamofacists, they hate the soles of shoes. We must no longer use paper plates to eat our ham sandwhiched on, we must use the Koran.

STAY STRONG, DON'T LET THEM TAKE YOUR MIND.
[tinfoil/]

frdmftr1, you're back! Couldn't have picked a better place to come back in on, too.....

Psychopoliticians, reunite!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:00:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
www.dodos-israel.com/prodspics/Who%20Gives%20a%20Shit.300%203143.jpg

Well, you clicked on this thread, so I guess you must give a shit.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:09:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Agreed- but still- is it worth all this fuss to leave?

It may be depending if you feel it goes against your principles.  Can't say if MM was right or wrong in what he did/happened and it really doesnt matter; but I can appreciate that the man is sticking by his principles.

I was a founder of a gaming clan. One of the hardest things I ever did was realize that the clan no longer lived up to what it was when it was formed;  that I could no longer ignore my conscience and continue to be a member of it.

Take care MM.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:10:06 PM EDT
[#28]
I care. I am one person who has seen many a pissing contest. It is a shame to have things go down like this.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:12:19 PM EDT
[#29]
A sad day indeed. Good guys going and AR15trolls staying. WTF?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:13:06 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

AR50, NOT AR15  You guys do this all the time
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:17:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Sorry to hear it MM. Hope you'll stick around.

Quoted:

Quoted:

can we get an ignore button?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:20:24 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That would be cool, but just like a killfile in USENet you would miss a lot of good discussions in the prcess of censoring what you read.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:20:39 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

no shit

TXL
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:22:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:23:36 PM EDT
[#35]
That sucks.

Can't we all just get along?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:23:57 PM EDT
[#36]
No really... what happened to freedom of speech?  Why is it important to have a MONOLITHIC VIEW?  Is America monolithic?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#37]
I hope if I ever become a moderator or staff member, and have to leave, some troll will be here to post-whore-troll my parting thread up to 4 pages or so.

I know I won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Best of luck to you.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:26:54 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

whether you are here or gone, Thank you for your service to the site.

+1

... and thanks for all the great help and advice you've provided many of us at one time or another!  

+10000
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:33:12 PM EDT
[#40]
AR50troll are you so vain that you thought I was thinking of you.
Stop what you are doing, get up off your ass and get some professional help. But yes you were included in my thoughts about AR15trolls. But you are a lesser troll.
My 2cents,Trolls should be neutered. JMHO.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:34:32 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
R50troll are you so vain that you thought I was thinking of you.
Stop what you are doing, get up off your ass and get some professional help. But yes you were included in my thoughts about AR15trolls. But you are a lesser troll.

He has been neutered,can't you tell?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:34:41 PM EDT
[#42]
AR50troll are you so vain that you thought I was thinking of you.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:34:50 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
R50troll are you so vain that you thought I was thinking of you.

I agree I am a lesser troll.  You are correct.  I'm not sure what you mean by professional help.  I assume you are using sarcasm.  But your hijacking the thread, let's let this puppy run it's titled course.  It's pretty interesting without the tertiary flames going on...

ETA I am pretty vain.  Neutered no, vain yes.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#44]

Instead of letting MM leave why don't we permanently lock some accounts around here?

The persistant, intentional, constan't trolling and personal attacks HAVE GOT TO STOP, FOR GOD'S SAKE!

HELLO?, ANYBODY HOME?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#45]
ITS A TRAP

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:42:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Wow.   Are you more people concerned with some ass who WANTS to stir up shit or how about the question of WHY he left... (*cough* the monolithic-ness and lack of freedom of speech that I've made TWO ignored posts of now *cough*)...?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Well,  at this point I will add no further comment.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:46:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Damn.

Sly
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#49]
sgtar15... i wish you would comment on my question.  or SOMEBODY for that matter.  :\  bah.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:49:16 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I guess I missed the whole event.

It sucks when personal disagreements spoil a generally good thing.

I throw my hat into the ring as a candidate for GD moderator and/or site staff.

I'm reasonable, honest,  fairly well informed on issues that are important to our community, don't have any beefs with anyone here, moderate fairly on the boards I have mod privileges on,  abide by the CC,  give people a break when they deserve it, and have a high enough post count to qualify,  I think!

"I do solemnly swear  that I will faithfully execute the office of Moderator, General Discussion,  and Site Staff of the forums of AR15.COM, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Code of Conduct of AR15.COM."

CJ

You forgot to say, "so help me God".
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top