Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2001 4:40:32 PM EDT
I say we spam this site till it shuts down.

[url]http://www.turnleft.com/[/url]

Yeah, yeah. Everyone has the right to free speech but everyone has the right to protest too, eh?
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 4:56:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I proudly display a "Fight the Left" webring banner on my website: [url]www.bowmansbrigade.com[/url]  Does it do any good?  Who knows?  They probably don't buy from me!
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 5:05:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Lock N Load
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 5:07:24 PM EDT
[#3]
It tells me that the interactive sight is closed.  You can still email the webmaster.
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 5:18:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like someone beat us to their forums
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 9:20:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Bowmans Brigade.....the only thing you're missing is the fight the queers banner.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:57:16 AM EDT
[#6]
From their website:

"a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the esential goodness of man, and the autonomy of the individual, and standing for tolerance and freedom for the individual from arbitrary authority in all spheres of life"
View Quote

Um, no.... That would be conservatives and Libertarians....
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 7:22:52 AM EDT
[#7]
"Please note...this site is no longer being actively updated"

This site is already limping along.  Too bad they don't have a counter, to let us know the daily hits.  Can't be too much.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 8:01:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top