Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:18:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Looks like a buncha Kerry supporters to me. Better bang some sense into these broads, guys....

DID YOU HEAR WHAT I JUST ORDERED?  I'M GONNA BE FARTIN BLOOD!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:39:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I SAY SOME OF THOSE CHICKS ARE GOOD TO GO FOR A ROLL IN THE RACK....LIKE MY OLD MAN USED TO SAY...."THE PIECE YOU TURN DOWN WILL BE JUST ONE LESS PIECE YOU'LL EVER GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:26:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
....LIKE MY OLD MAN USED TO SAY...."THE PIECE YOU TURN DOWN WILL BE JUST ONE LESS PIECE YOU'LL EVER GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Your old man was a very wise person.  Just wear a condom and make sure any bondage games involve YOU tying HER up.

And post pics.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:48:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Condom my foot, you better wear a 3 ply hefty trash bag and put her in the bag when you're through.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:08:39 AM EDT
[#5]
sad i guess, i love goth girls. i can say the only women i ever really loved was a goth we had a good 5 years. then we grew apart. she got into some crazy stuff that this good old country boy couldnt handle. sad part is i havent found anybody that i related to as much as her.  she was very liberal on social issues. but liked blowing stuff up. it was a good 5 years.  Ronald
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:40:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Sorry but those chicks are sick.

This one is more your speed'

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:58:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Those are my kind of girls. Thanx for the link.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:10:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Those are my kind of girls. Thanx for the link.

You can also search for videos on Kazza and similar
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:20:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.goobage.com/pics/Temp/voltaire02.jpg

Her hair reminds one of Predator (not even sure the Predator would hit it)

Just screwed up, ZERO sex appeal

How is someone like that EVER gonna get a good paying job?  These are the same people who complain that they can't find a good job with healthcare.

That's exactly what I was thinking.  I can see her in 5 more years complaining that she can't get a good job.  "They just won't hire me.  I can't understand why a prestigous law firm wouldn't want a secretary with matted nasty hair and big tattoos all up and down her arms.  I think they look so fasionable with my business suit."  What a dumbass.  She's probably got infections in every opening in her body.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:39:40 AM EDT
[#10]
This needs more skin

oops, wasn't a shadow but an ugly areola.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:40:17 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm still not getting this whole 'look' that really has no definite style or form.  I will agree that maybe the first chick was mildly attractive I have to stand my ground here.   This reminds me of returning home from GW1.  We had been in country upwards of a year and no females from our Batallion deployed (nor did they look good) and the only other women we got to see for months on end were Saudi women in MOPP4 Ninja Attire and similarly dressed Kuwaiti's.  Not my style, type nor my cup o' tea.  

Long story short...when we finally boarded our Freedom Bird there were a few stewardesses on board, Americans and suddenly they were surrounded by 400 to 500 Marines that basically had just come out of the field for almost a year with no women around.  While maybe one stewardess was remotely attractive, the others were first class dogs.  I couldn't believe my ears and eyes at the way some of these guys gawked, hawked and hounded this poor chicks for....well basically 24 hours IN THE AIR.  

I have my standards.   And I was coming home to the most beautiful girl in the world.  But I'm still a big fan of almost all chicks and I could not see, for the life of me, what my fellow bro's in arms could see in these women that was attractive (other than that they had a p****).  I had been just as deprived as them of slutty American chicks prancing around (our streets) and all the sex sold in ad's and basically what is force fed to us in public.  But I still had my standards.

This brothers is a classic example of my experience above.  What kinda society have we lowered ourselves to?  Most of these chicks are straight up trashy, really unsure of themselves and not all that attractive.  They've gone to some great lengths to draw attention to themselves for obvious deficeincies in other areas of their lives.  I'm glad to see some others here also share this opinion.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:42:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Seeing stickers all over the neighborhood.... nubile girls in plaid minis, etc....  I know  somebody here must know...

[added the BOTD warning - Paul]

I had a buddy who had a hacked PW for a while there..... I got some of the inside pics... I'll post some of the good PG-13 ones later... (some are hotties! most are notties!)

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:46:33 AM EDT
[#13]
lagadelphia....

why do you think they called him the beaver.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:49:04 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I'm still not getting this whole 'look' that really has no definite style or form.  I will agree that maybe the first chick was mildly attractive I have to stand my ground here.   This reminds me of returning home from GW1.  We had been in country upwards of a year and no females from our Batallion deployed (nor did they look good) and the only other women we got to see for months on end were Saudi women in MOPP4 Ninja Attire and similarly dressed Kuwaiti's.  Not my style, type nor my cup o' tea.  

Long story short...when we finally boarded our Freedom Bird there were a few stewardesses on board, Americans and suddenly they were surrounded by 400 to 500 Marines that basically had just come out of the field for almost a year with no women around.  While maybe one stewardess was remotely attractive, the others were first class dogs.  I couldn't believe my ears and eyes at the way some of these guys gawked, hawked and hounded this poor chicks for....well basically 24 hours IN THE AIR.  

I have my standards.   And I was coming home to the most beautiful girl in the world.  But I'm still a big fan of almost all chicks and I could not see, for the life of me, what my fellow bro's in arms could see in these women that was attractive (other than that they had a p****).  I had been just as deprived as them of slutty American chicks prancing around (our streets) and all the sex sold in ad's and basically what is force fed to us in public.  But I still had my standards.

This brothers is a classic example of my experience above.  What kinda society have we lowered ourselves to?  Most of these chicks are straight up trashy, really unsure of themselves and not all that attractive.  They've gone to some great lengths to draw attention to themselves for obvious deficeincies in other areas of their lives.  I'm glad to see some others here also share this opinion.

We are not planning on marrying any of these broads.......

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:49:11 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.goobage.com/pics/Temp/voltaire02.jpg

Her hair reminds one of Predator (not even sure the Predator would hit it)

Just screwed up, ZERO sex appeal

How is someone like that EVER gonna get a good paying job?  These are the same people who complain that they can't find a good job with healthcare.

That's exactly what I was thinking.  I can see her in 5 more years complaining that she can't get a good job.  "They just won't hire me.  I can't understand why a prestigous law firm wouldn't want a secretary with matted nasty hair and big tattoos all up and down her arms.  I think they look so fasionable with my business suit."  What a dumbass.  She's probably got infections in every opening in her body.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:53:15 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
door, hurricane, all of them, several times

That my friend calls for a    +1   ... All day everyday.. Rain, sleet or snow, I would deliver. WarDawg
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:54:57 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Yes, and we are all gun toting beer drinking, hillbillies militia types who want to bring down the US government and shoot up school yards with fully automatic ak-47's.

see my point?

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:58:02 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, and we are all gun toting beer drinking, hillbillies militia types who want to bring down the US government and shoot up school yards with fully automatic ak-47's.

see my point?

You'd probably be surprised to learn that the guy who founded SuicideGirls is a conservative, a gun owner, very pro-Israel, and not a big fan of the Religion of Peace. He'd probably fit in all right at arfkom.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:04:58 AM EDT
[#19]
I like the gothic chic in the dell commercial, now she is sexy
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:10:35 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

see my point?

You'd probably be surprised to learn that the guy who founded SuicideGirls is a conservative, a gun owner, very pro-Israel, and not a big fan of the Religion of Peace. He'd probably fit in all right at arfkom.

You talkin to me? (I was supporting the site )
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:13:28 AM EDT
[#21]
I know, but it's a rude shock for a lot of alterna-types to show up at SuicideGirls who are radical left-wing anarchists and think everyone else there is just like they are, when it's owned by a right-wing capitalist and quite a few conservative members (the pr0n offered is milder than Playboy).  It's interesting how these non-conformists all of a sudden can't tolerate someone with different politics.  I have no problem with tats and dyed hair.  In fact, I like that stuff.  And piercings, as long as it doesn't get out of control.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:16:13 AM EDT
[#22]
I can't stand woman with tatoos.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:32:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Holy shit!!  That's a friend of mine.  I knew that she had a heavy metal show but I've never seen it

Quoted:
This is the best one.  I would certainly make her heavy with my seed...
Julia from FUSE tv's Uranium
fuse.tv/content/uranium/gallery/2003-04-18_juliya3_lg.jpg

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:27:39 PM EDT
[#24]

Originally posted by lagadelphia : "This one is more your speed'

If I had a choice between Mrs. Cleaver and those drug infested freaks of nature with AIDS and God knows what else than yes.  

Somehow I picture you looking like one of those Goth girls in drag.    How many piercings do you have? One in your dick maybe?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:36:08 PM EDT
[#25]
You guys are SICK.  I cant imagine anyone over 15 wanting to be around that, and I say 15 because a 15 yo will fuck ANYTHING, but even some of them would likely back out.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:48:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Hmmm....so "Suicide Girls" is the new slang for what used to be known as "Trailer Trash"?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:48:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Yes, I would hit it.

Many times.

They're hot. Actually, a few of them kind of remind me of necromancer.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:55:30 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Hmmm....so "Suicide Girls" is the new slang for what used to be known as "Trailer Trash"?

That is an insult to trailer trash. Trailer trash was never this bad.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#29]
MMmmmmm........GOTH CHICKS!!!

I think I'll go to the Vogue this weekend!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:11:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Some of those chicks are wierd, but in my limited experience with them, they can generally grind a bone like you would not believe. One redhead in particular could suck cock like nobody's business. I could go on, but frankly, I'm glad those days are over!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sorry but those chicks are sick.

This one is more your speed'

www.litb.com/june2.jpg

Whats wrong with her?  She'll help raise your kids while your at work and treat you right when you get home.  She wont be thinking about "where's my next tattoo gonna go, my ass or my tit?".  

The selfesteem of these goth girls must be horrible.  To bad there's not enought men out there that'll help them out.  Their daddys obviously didn't.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:39:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Hehe.. my friend is a suicide girl.. she is on their site somewhere.  She is also on a few other goth nudie sites.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:41:55 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

+ 1
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:49:59 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Yes, I would hit it.

Many times.

They're hot. Actually, a few of them kind of remind me of necromancer.

Beggars can't be choosers huh?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:58:52 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Hehe.. my friend is a suicide girl.. she is on their site somewhere.  She is also on a few other goth nudie sites.

what name does she use?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

If I had a choice between Mrs. Cleaver and those drug infested freaks of nature with AIDS and God knows what else than yes.  

Somehow I picture you looking like one of those Goth girls in drag.    How many piercings do you have? One in your dick maybe?

Why yes I do.  I only got it at the insistance of your old lady tho :)
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:30:00 PM EDT
[#37]
For those who like there Goth with a little Glam

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:43:31 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

what name does she use?

I dont know for suicide girls.. she had 2 sets up there.  She goes by different names.  They might have also taken them down.. To be a suicide girl you have to be exclusive to their site from what she says.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#39]
And some scary ones.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:54:12 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
And some scary ones.
barelygoth.com/HG/hg_2/2girls_cemetary_006.jpg

I ain't afraid, I would hit it, as soon as they are done with each other.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:55:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
And some scary ones.

Wipe off the stupid makeup and they both look pretty cute.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
And some scary ones.

Hmm... How long does it take to get 'em out of those things?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:20:41 PM EDT
[#44]
i think i dated the one on the left with the blue hair.....good times. to be under 30 and back in college.  man i miss her. Ronald
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:22:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Most of those girls look scary.

There's only one goth girl I like.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
And some hot ones.

fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:45:34 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:  "If I had a choice between Mrs. Cleaver and those drug infested freaks of nature with AIDS and God knows what else than yes.

Somehow I picture you looking like one of those Goth girls in drag. How many piercings do you have? One in your dick maybe?

Originally posted by lagadelphia : "Why yes I do. I only got it at the insistance of your old lady tho :)

My o'lady talked to me about that.  What she told me was your dick was so small and floppy that she recomended a sergical implant in it.  I guess all you could afford was a piercing.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:47:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Well I even went to the site today.  Im still between taking what I can get and not giving a damn or trying.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:53:22 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
And some scary ones.

I'd hit the one on the left for sure, the one on the right maybe.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top