Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:38:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
We need a middle of the road approach --
not the fuck it till we are all dead --make money on oil crowd and the " environmental morons " crowd.
So I agree with you  in a "small"way.

Certainly with respect to global warming that isn't the case. Based upon the models, a major effort like Kyoto will have essentially no effect on the climate, or perhaps a very small effect. Yet it would have a major impact on our economy.

Put another way: any effort that doesn't have a major impact on our economy won't have a measurable effect. So why bother?

Why incur even a small impact to our economy if the result is no positive measurable impact to the climate?

And what's wrong with making money on oil? I like oil, it gets me around. The people who sell it to me are providing a service.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:41:39 PM EDT
[#2]
bastiat

Your now on my "IGNORE" feature.
congratulations the only one to ever make it.................. shows how DA you really are....
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:43:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
not the fuck it till we are all dead --make money on oil crowd and the " environmental morons " crowd.

Certainly with respect to global warming that isn't the case. Based upon the models, a major effort like Kyoto will have essentially no effect on the climate, or perhaps a very small effect. Yet it would have a major impact on our economy.

Put another way: any effort that doesn't have a major impact on our economy won't have a measurable effect. So why bother?

Why incur even a small impact to our economy if the result is no positive measurable impact to the climate?

And what's wrong with making money on oil? I like oil, it gets me around. The people who sell it to me are providing a service.

"The longest journey begins with the first step"
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:43:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm afraid --
By the time people such as yourself get/ start to be worried we will be past the point of no return.

Of course that will not be in our lifetime ------ so what do folks like you care ???

Well, I don't want bad things to happen in my children's lifetime (neither is older than 4). And I'd sure like my grandchildren to have good lives to. So I sure do care.

I just don't buy into environmental doom and gloom. I've been hearing that from several factions of the left for most of my 40-odd years, but until they have something solid I'm going to wait and see. So far, they have always been wide of the mark. In the current global warming scare, it is clear that efforts to "solve" the problem won't, it will just create worse problems.

What scares me (for my children) is that the environmental wackos get their way and cause a major depression.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:45:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm afraid --
By the time people such as yourself get/ start to be worried we will be past the point of no return.

Of course that will not be in our lifetime ------ so what do folks like you care ???

Well, I don't want bad things to happen in my children's lifetime (neither is older than 4). And I'd sure like my grandchildren to have good lives to. So I sure do care.

I just don't buy into environmental doom and gloom. I've been hearing that from several factions of the left for most of my 40-odd years, but until they have something solid I'm going to wait and see. So far, they have always been wide of the mark. In the current global warming scare, it is clear that efforts to "solve" the problem won't, it will just create worse problems.

What scares me (for my children) is that the environmental wackos get their way and cause a major depression.

I hear you ------------ and am glad you think of their future .............. there is hope then.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:46:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Certainly with respect to global warming that isn't the case. Based upon the models, a major effort like Kyoto will have essentially no effect on the climate,

And if you step off of a steep cliff, your journey will be very brief. And exciting.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:49:45 PM EDT
[#7]
there's an ignore feature?

Shit, If I knew there was one, I'd never would have responded to your moronic posts.

P.S. You put me there because everything I said about you is true, isn't it, sweetie pie????
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:50:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I'm afraid --

Here! Here!
Puulleeasse you Nay sayers!  Look in your own backyards!  How many rivers in the U.S. would you drink out of? That pollution is not anyone's immagination! Take a breath of that thick stuff in the air. It's really there! It is an effect of us. Bury your heads in the sand and it will go away, just like the water that is no longer left in the rivers by the time they make it to the ocean. But that would be ridiculous to say it was us that did that, right?

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:58:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm afraid --

Here! Here!
Puulleeasse you Nay sayers!  Look in your own backyards!  How many rivers in the U.S. would you drink out of? That pollution is not anyone's immagination! Take a breath of that thick stuff in the air. It's really there! It is an effect of us. Bury your heads in the sand and it will go away, just like the water that is no longer left in the rivers by the time they make it to the ocean. But that would be ridiculous to say it was us that did that, right?

Oh sweet jesus not this crap again.

Ted danson, noted evironmental expert, said the oceans would be dead by the mid 90's. Last I checked, they're still there.

You people who subscribe to this moronic emotion-based environmental bullshit need to pick up a book called 'the skeptical environmentalist'. Or order the john stossel special on the environment. Or read 'give me a break'. Or read junkscience.com. Anything that's based in actual science and facts, not 'projections' based on faulty models and data in order to reach a prescribed outcome.

Lotta sheep on this board. Baaa. Baaa.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:01:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm afraid --

Here! Here!

Some would argue that it is ok to eat poison fish out of Lake Erie, just one a month, don't eat any if your pregnant or a young child.  Seems a little poison is ok, just do not ingest a large amount.

Then you have the fools that just run off at the mouth............. about  there is nothing to worry about.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Ted danson, noted evironmental expert, said the oceans would be dead by the mid 90's. Last I checked, they're still there.

You people who subscribe to this moronic emotion-based environmental bullshit need to pick up a book called 'the skeptical environmentalist'. Or order the john stossel special on the environment. Or read 'give me a break'. Or read junkscience.com. Anything that's based in actual science and facts, not 'projections' based on faulty models and data in order to reach a prescribed outcome.

Yeah, you're right. We can do what ever we want and it doesn't harm anything!
How did that glass of fresh river water taste? Don't avoid the question.
If you're right then there wouldn't be anything harmfull in the water that was put there by us humans. Right?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:15:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, you're right. We can do what ever we want and it doesn't harm anything!
How did that glass of fresh river water taste? Don't avoid the question.
If you're right then there wouldn't be anything harmfull in the water that was put there by us humans. Right?

Did you ever even read those books or watch those specials? No, probably not, or you wouldn't be spouting that liberal crap.

Our  rivers and lakes are become cleaner and cleaner, not dirtier and dirtier. Advances in technology enable this. Centuries ago, what the hippies call 'the good old days', all sorts of crap (and I mean that literally) would be put in rivers and lakes. Hell, they still do it in third world countries that you hippy types think of as 'unspoiled.'

We have more forest land than we did hundred of years ago. Economic and technological progress did that. Not restricitive 'environmentalist' polices. Pro-freedom, pro-growth policies produce better interactions with nature.

The real fact of the matter is that radical environmentalist policies (see: banning DDT based on junk science resulting in millions of malaria related deaths) have killed more people than 'pollution' ever has.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're mearly spouting off left wing / hollywood / liberal media emotion based talking points.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:26:02 PM EDT
[#13]
76R

found it

-The Ohio Department of Health advises that all persons limit consumption of sport fish caught from all waterbodies in Ohio to one meal per week, unless there is a more restrictive advisory.

This statewide advisory protects sensitive populations, including women of child bearing age and children under age 6. The advisory was extended to all persons in 2003 because of:

the statewide/nationwide mercury advisory for sensitive populations and
the increasing number of location-specific one meal per week advisories

www.epa.state.oh.us/dsw/fishadvisory/statewide.html

www.epa.state.oh.us/dsw/fishadvisory/donoteat.html

www.epa.state.oh.us/dsw/fishadvisory/donotwade.html

Some will not have the reading comprehension to understand this though --

Then there are some I would catch the fish for and send to them for free, if they would eat it ........

Oh and 76R  for your info this was not put out by

spouting off left wing / hollywood / liberal media emotion based talking points.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:36:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you ever even read those books or watch those specials? No, probably not, or you wouldn't be spouting that liberal crap.

Our  rivers and lakes are become cleaner and cleaner, not dirtier and dirtier. Advances in technology enable this. Centuries ago, what the hippies call 'the good old days', all sorts of crap (and I mean that literally) would be put in rivers and lakes. Hell, they still do it in third world countries that you hippy types think of as 'unspoiled.'

We have more forest land than we did hundred of years ago. Economic and technological progress did that. Not restricitive 'environmentalist' polices. Pro-freedom, pro-growth policies produce better interactions with nature.

The real fact of the matter is that radical environmentalist policies (see: banning DDT based on junk science resulting in millions of malaria related deaths) have killed more people than 'pollution' ever has.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're mearly spouting off left wing / hollywood / liberal media emotion based talking points.

Actually I have heard, seen, and read lots of acounts from both sides.Only history will show who is right because we do not. Remember not to long ago cigarrettes were not bad for you or at least you can't prove it. So, who knows.
You yourself mention that they are cleaning things up. That's only because we have recognized that there was a problem with how things were.
As for DDT, you wouldn't have any bald eagles left it wasn't for that shit being banned!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:40:12 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Geesz

you guys sure like to gang me ???

Let's all take a break --- ok ???

Maybe you set yourself up for it with stupid posts.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:40:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
76R

found it

-The Ohio Department of Health advises that all persons limit consumption of sport fish caught from all waterbodies in Ohio to one meal per week, unless there is a more restrictive advisory.

This statewide advisory protects sensitive populations, including women of child bearing age and children under age 6. The advisory was extended to all persons in 2003 because of:

Then there are some I would catch the fish for and send to them for free, if they would eat it ........h
spouting off left wing / hollywood / liberal media emotion based talking points.

Umm, I think you misunderstood me. I am not in disagreement with you. I was being sarcastic in one of my blurbs a few back though.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you do some investigating you will find that there were more hurricanes, and the were more intense during the first half of the 1900's.

Global warming is hogwash

What I think is hogwash -------------- is the fact that they had the technical  means  to measure things like they do now back then ------------ or am I wrong ???

You are wrong, but that is nothing new.   The only scientists screaming about global warming are the ones who have gotten grants to study it.  The are PAID to scream "global warming".  Do you think they are going to admit they are full of shit and lose that money?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:43:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Personally I believe we are definitely warming our climate more then would naturally occur.  

I believe there are places in the poles and in AK that have risen by more then 4F in the last 20 years or so.  Large pieces of ice melting or breaking off, more then should have were it just natural.

But, opinions are like assholes.  Everyone's got one.

Don't ever apologize for having a thought or opinion -----------
some of the loud mouth pecker heads here think they rule the roost -------- screw them.
They are as dumb about things as the rest of us.

Awe look, the parrot found a friend.

I have many -----------------------------------

get over it -------------- or not.

Sure you do.  Are they as looney as you?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:44:59 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Personally I believe we are definitely warming our climate more then would naturally occur.  

I believe there are places in the poles and in AK that have risen by more then 4F in the last 20 years or so.  Large pieces of ice melting or breaking off, more then should have were it just natural.

some of the loud mouth pecker heads here think they rule the roost -------- screw them.

Probably his only friend.  This moron calling us peckerheads and dumb.  He must be looking in a mirror.

Hey, cymoe, I got your peckerhead right here.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:49:09 PM EDT
[#20]
LARRYG

What I find curious here is that only the rabid right wings  such as yourself and others seem to think we have nothing to fear now or in our future ----------- wonder why that is ???

Maybe there are retards in Hollywood that spout things to the extremes, as it seems rabid right wing psycho's spout things at the other end of the pendulum.

In the middle is where I feel we all should stand. For the future.

EDIT: when a person says peckerhead ---- why do you think they are refering to you       ?  nevermind ----
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:49:46 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
76R

found it

Then there are some I would catch the fish for and send to them for free, if they would eat it ........

Oh and 76R  for your info this was not put out by

Umm, I think you misunderstood me. I am not in disagreement with you. I was being sarcastic in one of my blurbs a few back though.

I know,
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:51:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Global warming is the biggest crock of unproven shit I've ever heard, concocted by the hopelessly left who really aren't pro-environment so much as they are anti-business.

You wanna talk global warming then consider this: Anyone remember a thing called the ice age? All these hills I see outside my window right now and this valley I live in were carved out by that great big glacier that once covered the spot where my home now sits. Yet somehow, that big mass all melted way back when. Now that's what I call real global warming! Yet it wasn't caused by CFC's, my can of deoderant, power plants, etc. That was long before anything resembling industry existed. Yet the earth warmed up did it not?

As far as this global warming theory, the best it's supporters can tell me is that over the past 100 years or so, the earth has warmed up on the average of 1 degree. One stinking lousy degree! Well holy shit, I better start up the presses! I'd love to ask these dipshits how much warming was necessary to melt all the ice during the end of the ice-age. I'd really like to hear their answer.

You know what? Nature does things on it's own. It always has, it always will. It doesn't always take human involvement to create change. So it doesn't surprise me that over the course of hundreds, thousands or millions of years that we see variations in the earth's climate. History proves this. So I sure as hell am not going to get all out of shape over a problem nobody has yet proven exists. And that's especially true considering the far more drastic changes there have been in the earth's climate over the years, long before industry or in many cases, even before people.

Global warming my ass!

-CH

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:57:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Oh, BTW, I guess the dinosaurs and saber-tooth tigers might still be here if only they had been willing to give up their SUV's and aerosol spray cans.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:00:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Oh, BTW, I guess the dinosaurs and saber-tooth tigers might still be here if only they had been willing to give up their SUV's and aerosol spray cans.

Well  ---------------------- a giant collision of a large meteorite or small comet withthe Earth  may have had something to do with that CH.

But really don't worry , you will be dead before any of this is proved right or wrong. It is more of a philosophical debate, way above your head really, and I understand that.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:01:08 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually I have heard, seen, and read lots of acounts from both sides.Only history will show who is right because we do not. Remember not to long ago cigarrettes were not bad for you or at least you can't prove it. So, who knows.
You yourself mention that they are cleaning things up. That's only because we have recognized that there was a problem with how things were.
As for DDT, you wouldn't have any bald eagles left it wasn't for that shit being banned!

That's moronic. Check out junkscience.com. I got in a big argument with ETH and his emotional defense of banning DDT years ago. Know what I found then? Bald eagle populations were rising BEFORE DDT was banned.  They weren't dying off, they were coming back! All while DDT was still being used everywhere!

Know why, genius? It's because hunting them was outlawed. And they became a protected species. AND THEY STARTED COUNTING THEM MORE ACTIVELY!!! More people engaged in counting = more birds being found. DUH!

The thinning shells crap was bogus science. Diet and age of the bird influences shell thickness. Hell, shell thickness even makes it easier for the birds to hatch. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH DDT! RACHEL CARSON HAS BEEN DISCREDITED AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATHS OF MILLIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS!!!

But people like you would rather rely on junk science because they make the emtional pitch that "it's for the little birdies" - even though it hurts them AND humans by banning DDT!

You are a gullible person. Seriously.

Ever hear about west nile virus? Ever see the dead birds laying on the streets? Know why they're dying? Freaking mosquitos that aren't being killed.  Controlling the insect population via DDT is the best way to protect the bird population, including bald eagles.

But you would never admit that even faced with overwhelming evidence, because you didn't get into your position logically. You got there emotionally.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well  ---------------------- a giant collision of a large meteorite or small comet withthe Earth  may have had something to do with that CH.

But really don't worry , you will be dead before any of this is proved right or wrong. It is more of a philosophical debate, way above your head really, and I understand that.

Which if you'd read my post, you would see that NATURE is responsible for most of the earth's climatological changes.

And this debate is way above my head? That's funny. It seems most of your debates are above everyone's head around here, or so YOU think. Maybe that's because most of your "philosophical" discussion is closer akin to rambling bullshit.

Cyanide, I've seen philosophers. And you sir are no Confucious.

Now a Bill Maher type, maybe.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:09:21 PM EDT
[#27]
You really think (I use that word graciously) so ???

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:19:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

All these hills I see outside my window right now and this valley I live in were carved out by that great big glacier that once covered the spot where my home now sits.

Actually central Ohio is as far south as the ice sheets advanced.  The hills in Kentucky were created by a tug of war between Mr. Uplift and Mr. Erosion.

]www.lostrivers.ca/points/Maximum.htm

Still, Canada bettter be nice to us, they might need a place to crash for 40-50,000 years sometime.

Your correct, that is one of the reasons Monroe County Ohio  is called little Switzerland, the glaciers never got that far south to smooth out the hills and valleys.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
The problem with Cyanide is he starts these threads and provides absolutely no supporting evidence for his position.

On some boards, this thread would have been instantly locked for lack of content.

I have posted links
made logical arguements
you frankly,  are wrong.

But go ahead and let your dislike for me cloud your judgement ------------ again.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:27:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:29:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:30:20 PM EDT
[#35]
cyanide,
Good jab, the problem we have with global warming is there is no reference point to
refer to.

The earth is warmer now than...

Last year?
Ten years ago?
Ten thousand years ago?
Ten million years ago?

GM
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:31:27 PM EDT
[#36]
You guys are NUTS and obviously must not have kids .
There is a dead spot in the Gulf of Mexico caused from the Mississippi river dumping pollutaints in to the Gulf    carried from the heart and farm land of America .
 The Island of Madasgascar  has been transformed from a lush jungle to a parking lot .
 The Rain forest of South America are being burned out and turned in to piss poor crop land  .
 WE are dumping tons of hydro carbon pullutants in the atmosphere from our gas guzzling SUVs just so you can ride by your self down to get a gallon of milk produced buy a mega dairy farm which also produces the pollutaints in the river and Methane gas . A green house gas .
 The perma frost in Alaska  is melting . Something that has NEVER happened before .
  The Oceans are yeilding LESS fish every year not More . I think the high mark  was in the late eighties .
 How about LOVE CANAL , Atom Bomb tests in the upper atmosphere , Cherynoble , Three mile Island ,  the Exxon Valdez , Agent orange . yeah these are all good things .
I suppose you want to deny ACID RAIN too .

It's all right . Just go bury your head in the sand . Just watch out for the hypo needles on the beach .
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#37]
I got to go with you on the ozone thing sweep -----------

never really got into the ozone hole theory myself.

Yes nature will repair damage, for sure -- nature is a powerful thing. And I truly hope it can work it's magic in the future, as for water and lake pollution in Ohio , it just seems to get worse every year. I do not know where that will lead.

*Always a pleasure to converse with you my friend, wish others would take the same tack as you do.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:31:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:36:40 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Geesz

The only thing that makes you a bigger target than trolling is BAD TROLLING

Don't feed the (poor quality)
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:39:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:42:04 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Geesz

The only thing that makes you a bigger target than trolling is BAD TROLLING

Don't feed the (poor quality)

Please leave my thread and do not return, your not welcome here.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:43:23 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry to be a smart ass here, but if the final destination is no where, why bother taking the first step?

Well sweep, a little soon adds up to a lot, have to start somewhere. Or do we  just give up ???
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Your problem is giving more weight to what "feels" than hard scientific FACT.
Global warming is a liberal creation of the "freeze to death in the dark" crowd, more "feelings" rather than hard FACT.

This is not meant to be a liberals against whomever thing -- this is meant for us to look at the world we live in today ------------
rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=smoke+stack/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/*-http://www.thirdrockconsultants.com/graphics/smoke_stack.jpg

thousands upon thousands of these have to have some impact on our climate -- again common sense kind of thing.

This is from someone that has taken graduate level studies in air pollution control design. Note the gap between the top of the stack and the start of the vapor. That is C02 & water vapor with virtually nil pollutants. A good design with almost zero discharge. Looks scary to the uninformed not unlike the DU'ers pissing their depends over seeing a bayo lug under a front sight.

wganz

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:04:42 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Not true. John Kerry has at least two for every topic.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:05:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:07:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have many -----------------------------------

get over it -------------- or not.

Sure you do.  Are they as looney as you?

Excuse me, I was voicing my opinion a long while back in this thread and I'm being called names?  WTF....nice.  Y'all (Bestiat in-particular) are saying baaaa....baaa....   When does thinking for yourself and coming up with an opinion contitute being a sheep?

Isn't that what you did too?

Freaking hypocrite.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:07:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:11:36 PM EDT
[#49]
I really don't know why some of you guys have to get so pissed off at someone elses (beliefs/opinions) to the extent that you  start name calling ,and telling writers not to start threads just because you don't like the discussion.  Which by the way is not racial, sexist, or offensive in anyway. Come on. That's one of the freedoms that makes up the good old U.S. of A. One of the freedoms your forefathers fought for in 1776.
Relax, its just talk.    
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:11:57 PM EDT
[#50]
The problem with the Kyoto treaty is that it *ignores* the first steps that the United States of America has already taken.  We have had smog equipment put on our cars since the late sixties, we have made major strides in cleaning up industrial pollutants in this counrty, etc, etc.  We have done and are doing our part as inhabitants of this planet.  And all of this has come at a cost to our own economy, but we did it anyway.

Now it is time for the third world to step up to the plate and clean up *their* act.  Have any of you ever traveled in China lately?  Seen those smokestacks belching deep black soot into the atmosphere?  Have you seen all the automobiles with minimal smog equipment running around the streets of Eastern Europe and South America?  I beleive that the rest of the world has no right whatsoever to attempt to slap us with UN-mandated restrictions, or a "carbon tax" or any of those types of measures until they start cleaning up their own backyards.

-Gator
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top