Here's brasspile shooting it today...and that's the back of my melon...lol

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:09:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Well done.....Very nice!!!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:12:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:09:20 PM EDT
[#4]
FYI, at work we were curious about how hot it got inside our cars while they were sitting out in the sun all day on the parking lot. Using an IR temp gun we measured various dashboards over 140 degrees. Some seats went as high as 120 IIRC.
I would think any gun/optics would be easily able to handle that. I can't imagine how hot those things might get in "the box" but I would bet 175 plus quite easily.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:29:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I need to build another AR just so I can paint it earth brown.

QS, you need to find those pics from the campsite.  Truly impressive.

How's the finish holding up now?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:32:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Dont forget to Spray the cookie sheet with PAM. Id atleast leave the oven door cracked, or maybe use a hairdryer instead.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:28:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I need to build another AR just so I can paint it earth brown.

QS, you need to find those pics from the campsite.  Truly impressive.

How's the finish holding up now?

Brass has 'em.  No problems on the finish, it's actually getting harder, like everyone said it would.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top