BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:57:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=3502&iGalleryUnq=162&iImageUnq=11408

Eric The(SeeWhatIMean)Hun

ETH, you know I like and respect you. You believe that all people that aren't baptised are going to hell. You appear to enjoy your liquor and of course there's the big "D". Why so hard on us unbaptised believers? I mean it doesn't seem that you lead a strict baptist lifestyle. Not to hi-jack or anything. Just curious. No offense intended.

Carry on....
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:03:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Eric is alright in my book,  he is even nice to a yankee like me.   I sure hope i get to get back down to Texas for a visit someday.  

Ben, the Emu
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:35:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:42:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Eric is alright in my book,  he is even nice to a yankee like me.   I sure hope i get to get back down to Texas for a visit someday.  

Ben, the Emu

No matter what, it was very enjoyable to share a table with you during our trip into town.  You are an interesting and engaging person.  I appreciated our time at the diner.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:42:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:43:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:44:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:46:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Eric is alright in my book,  he is even nice to a yankee like me.   I sure hope i get to get back down to Texas for a visit someday SOON.  

Ben, the Emu

Amen Brother!

I do still consider myself a Texan, no matter what you guys think.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:48:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Fellers and Ladies,

ETH  is the bee's knees.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...why is it an issue?

ETH, You're the man....

Those of you who naysay the Hun, who have never been to the Hun Farm.....well, until you do that, you've no idea of the man's generosity.

ETH, BTW, I owe you a stipend for some phone calls....so, I'll make good on it.

Cheers and thank goodness we, at AR15.com have ETH.

Ok, so, somone may have noticed that I am no longer a "Team Member".  Well, that's cause I want to purchase the Industry Partner/Dealer stuff.....so, deal

Cheers

God Bless those in the wake of Hurricane IVAN...it's gonna suck..
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:48:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:52:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:56:31 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm an Eric fan. GO ERIC!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:58:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Post from JustAGirl -

ETH, you know I like and respect you.

Those feelings are mutual, I can assure you!

You believe that all people that aren't baptised are going to hell.

Yes, that is my belief, based solely upon what the Lord clearly said.

You appear to enjoy your liquor and of course there's the big "D".

Uh-huh, I do enjoy a few mixed drinks. About two or three a week. Nothing really heavy, you know.

And if by the big 'D', you mean my recent divorce, then I should tell you that there were actually two big 'D's', for I have been divorced twice. Both times, I was the Defendant and did not wish for either divorce to be granted.

In Texas, however, a divorce will be granted if only one of the parties seeks it.

Those two divorces are the two greatest failures in my life.

My first wife and I remained married and in the same house until the very day that my daughter left home to go to college.

She filed for divorce the very next day.

I gave my wives everything that I owned in each divorce, without raising a peep.

Why so hard on us unbaptised believers?

I don't mean to be hard on anyone. I will not, however, say that you can disregard anything the Lord said during His earthly ministry. If He said that you must be born of water and of the Spirit, there's nothing that I wish to add or detract from that clear commandment.

A commandment so clear and concise that baptism marked the surest sign through the ages that you were, in fact, a Christian.

No baptism, no Christianity. And that simply results from a child's reading of the Scriptures.

For adults to read the same Scriptures NOW, and come away with a new-fangled interpretation that dispenses with baptism is not only NOT supported by the Scriptures, but is directly contrary to the established beliefs of EVERY Christian Church throughout the History of our Faith.

I hope that you are correct in your view IF you decide that baptism is NOT for you personally.

But IF you have that hope, you cannot say that you are basing it on Scripture or upon some tradition that the Church has exhibited throughout its long history.

You are basing it on some private interpretation that has recently arisen in some denominations.

I mean it doesn't seem that you lead a strict baptist lifestyle.

I'm NOT a baptist.

I'm a Christian who happens to attend the Church of Christ.

I am under no illusions that anything I do that is wrong is right in the Sight of God, simply because I am a Believer.

Satan is a Believer. He believes that Jesus is the Son of God and that his own days are numbered.

I will answer for every sin that I have committed and will commit in the future.

You see that lovely young creature in the pics above.  I met her about a month after my divorce from the last Ex-Miz Hun was final

I asked her what she wanted and she said a long-term relationship. I told her that I wanted a long term relationship, as well.

She wanted to be engaged by mid-August and married within the year. I said, No, that was much too fast.

But I asked her to marry me, and I told her that I loved her. She was in too much of a rush to get married and she was irritated that I was hesitant.

How do you tell a 24 year old that you need time to recover from a 23 year relationship?

Hmmm?

And since she was the first girl that I had dated since 1981, I thought I needed to get to know her a little bit better before we actually got married.

She didn't. We disagreed. We split up over that issue.

Which tells me everything that I needed to know.

Not to hi-jack or anything. Just curious. No offense intended.

No offense taken!

I understand that this is all bewildering, as well.

I do want to get married, for that is the best thing for a man and a woman.

I simply don't want to get married just to get divorced again when things don't go just the way they're planned.

Carry on....

Thank you.

Say, you wouldn't happen to know any good looking young ladies who need an older man in their lives to give them some security, do you?

Object - matrimony.

And it wouldn't bother me in the least that they were divorced and had young children.

I raised the last ex-Miz Hun's two children from an early age to adulthood.

And they turned out great!

The 24 year old had a set of two and a half year old twins and that wasn't even an issue for me!

I told her that I would be pleased to put both of them through Texas A&M if we got married!

Eric The(VerySerious)Hun

I'm so sorry things couldn't work out for you two. She's a beauty!

Wow, I wasn't aware about the TX law regarding the big D.

You seem to be a very good man, ETH and I'm sorry your marriages didn't last. Don't consider them your failures as the wives were the ones ending it. You'll make a good husband again one day!

P.S. I'll keep my eyes open for a single lady for ya.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:09:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
OK, I'll be the first. Did he give you a reach-around?
Gay Day?
J/K. ETH seems to be a fine individual.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:16:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 1:43:31 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
OK, I'll be the first. Did he give you a reach-around?

He cut him a good deal defending him on his lewd conduct trial.
J/K. ETH seems to be a fine individual.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:51:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:59:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:15:32 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Eric is alright in my book,  he is even nice to a yankee like me.   I sure hope i get to get back down to Texas for a visit someday SOON.  

Ben, the Emu

Amen Brother!

I do still consider myself a Texan, no matter what you guys think.

We all know that your heart is in Texas, don't we, Son?

Eric The(OrADrawl)Hun

More than you know my friend.  Tough times, tough times.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:17:52 AM EDT
[#22]
ETH is a stand up guy!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:20:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:11:35 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You are welcome, TxLewis, I never, ever fail my firends.

Ever!

I may keep them waiting for their divorces.

I may delay their bankruptcies.

I may screw up their legal work.

I may punt on their criminal cases.

I possibly make passes at their wives and girl friends.

I have dated a few of them with mixed results.

But I have never failed them!

Eric The(FineAndDandy)Hun

Good thing you're baptised! j/k

Amen!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:21:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Eric did you call for some hound dogging?

Check me this saturday, I got a question for ya.....like does my key still work?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:26:34 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Eric did you call for some hound dogging?

Check me this saturday, I got a question for ya.....like does my key still work?

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:28:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Hun - haven't seen you too much lately.  You should check out my thread from Monday, "Twas the night before sunset" and let me know what you think.

Semper Fi!

By the way - You ain't lived if you ain't had two big "D's"  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:31:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:45:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

[Well, as a Greek Poet once said, 'The fullness of life can be found in the tragedies of life.'

]

Indeed!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:07:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Tagged, LOL.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:30:32 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hun - haven't seen you too much lately.  You should check out my thread from Monday, "Twas the night before sunset" and let me know what you think.

I'm going to that thread NOW!

Semper Fi!

Yes, indeed!

I've always said that there is only ONE TATTOO in the world that I would ever consider getting, and I am unqualified to get it!

A simple 'U.S.M.C.' on the left upper arm!

By the way - You ain't lived if you ain't had two big "D's"  

Well, as a Greek Poet once said, 'The fullness of life can be found in the tragedies of life.'

I've had a very full life.

Eric The(Regrets?I'veHadAFew)Hun

Find it?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:47:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:00:42 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Post from TeuffelHunden1775:

Find it?

Yesiree Bob, and I just now posted in it!

A lovely and well-thought-out poem indeed!

Eric The(Appreciative)Hun

Thanks!  I thought you might appreciate it.  One day, I'm going to have to get to TX.

Semper Fi!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:32:49 AM EDT
[#35]
ETH,
 dating a 26yr old...you hould be ashamed of yourself!!!!!!!  youre old, fat, decrepit, and unshaven and she is easily half your age. how the fuck are young studly dudes like me supposed to compete with a man of your considerable resources for the limted # of young latina hotness. well youre in TX so maybe they arent so limted there....

ETH, being on of my favorite members,  will you be my lawyer?

Dvl(agrees with ETH 99.9% of the time)Dog
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:49:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Ya know, I hear that Rem700PSS guy is cool.  We should all thank him too.  Hes smart and says a lot of good things.  Hes truely an asset to this site.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:13:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:15:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 1:24:25 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
ETH,
 dating a 26yr old...you hould be ashamed of yourself!!!!!!!  youre old, fat, decrepit, and unshaven and she is easily half your age. how the fuck are young studly dudes like me supposed to compete with a man of your considerable resources for the limted # of young latina hotness. well youre in TX so maybe they arent so limted there....

ETH, being on of my favorite members,  will you be my lawyer?

Dvl(agrees with ETH 99.9% of the time)Dog

DvlDog, you should know.  As we age, we know how the opposite sex should be / needs to be treated.  They mature at a much younger age and befits us older guys well.

Semper Fi!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top