Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:54:34 AM EDT
[#1]
five days and i about blew a gasket squeezing it out; it truly was like shitting a brick.  i advise guys going to boot camp to hide an exlax in their sock...
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:30:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I remember we had a bunch of guys that couldn't shit.  Enimas for all of them.  These guys were just dropping like flies!  Guess not shitting messes you up pretty good.

I think it was about a week for me, then AHHHHH.  No enima for me!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:39:14 AM EDT
[#3]
i went 4 days. i believe my adjustment to life on PI was a bit easier because i got that "out of my system"  <pun intended>  the guys who had trouble poopin were invariably the weaker members of the platoon.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:46:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Never had any problems myself but, in Navy Boot Camp in 1989 in San Diego we had a guy named Phelps.  He was a real fatbody that constantly whined and complained.  The Company Commanders I'm sure wanted to kill him.  

One day we were on a run and about a half a mile into it he start complaing that he has to take shit.  I was the RCPO (the recruit incharge) and I told him to STFU and get back in the run.  About 3 minutes later he runs up to me agin and says he really has to take shit.  I told him to shit his pants because we're not stopping off at a frickin head so he can take a dump.  

I didn't hear anything else from him for the remainder of the run.  When we got back to the barracks he ran in to the head with his hand holding his ass.  He had shit his pants, it was running down his legs and got on the deck of the barracks.  Nastiest thing I ever saw.  You cannot believe the hell that poor bastard endured from that point on.  IIRC, he did not graduate with our company and I don't know what ever happened to him.  Poor fat whiny bastard.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:13:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
10 days during reception at MCRD San Diego, then another week during RFTD (John Wayne Week) with the MREs.

Ditto, both places (only we never called RFTD John Wayne week, and it really sucked going up and down Bitch Ridge and Mt Motherfucker).

The stench of Never Dull always takes me back to reception at San Diego, we had to Never Dull an entire floor in the new barracks (the then new-1987-recepetion complex was new and to keep the floors nice they made us never dull them over the weekend while the DIs took turns yelling at us)
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:16:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
When I went to basic I was scared shitless but it had the opposite effect I could shit for a full 7 days.
I honestly thought I had some serious problem, I guess it was just stress.

Two weeks.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:19:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Best advice I got before leaving for Parris Island:

"Get up in the middle of the night, THE FIRST NIGHT, and take a dump. Set the precedent for yourself."

And so it did.
I took a nice, long dump in receiving (it was green).  Then every night afterwards.
I even took to shaving at night after the lights were out (it gave me more time to enjoy my 2 minute shower).

The last thing any man needs, is to be half way through a nice dump, and have a DI in your face screaming...

YOU'RE DONE!! YOU'RE STINKIN' DAGGONE DONE!!!!

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Yep thats something i thought  would'nt happen to any one esle but me.....2 weeks at the start of Basic.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top