Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 6/3/2001 10:54:20 AM EDT
Looking to purchase a Microtech LCC/DA pocket folder, does anybody out there own one? If so, give me some feed back..
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 2:59:26 PM EDT
I don't own one but I'm a MT fan and I've handled a few. My opinion is that it is a decent knife, fairly indestructible, nice heft, great cool factor with the double action. But I think it is just a little too thick for a pocket carry knife. There have been a few that were way to tight out of the box and it was near impossible to work the firing "lever". Not really a problem though since MT has such a great warranty. If you're getting a good deal and you like it, it probably won't dissapoint. I have yet to see a MT that I didn't like. Personally I think the Socom Elite is a better knife. I carry one.
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 3:00:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 9:37:09 AM EDT
I purchased the Microtech LCC\DA about six months ago - it's one of the best knives I've ever had in my collection. The tolorances are tight, and the workmanship is great - and boy is the bolster opening cool... It's worth every penny - I like it as much as my Emerson custom.
Top Top