Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:06:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know im going to walk up tot he next Korean person I know and ask him how he thinks.  If he even tells me that he doesnt like America I am going to fucking put a bullet in his leg.  Im so sick of all this Anti american propaganda.  We ARE THE NICEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.  WE HAVE SAVED BILLIONS OF LIVES.

Yes, we are so nice that we'll shoot someone in the leg if they disagree with us.  hr

But I have morals.  I know the difference between right and wrong.  And war is a strong word.   There is no such thing as a perfect defense.  They will still go on propagating and breeding their hatred.  Gotta take the offense to them.  Give them a taste of their words.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:11:00 PM EDT
[#2]
The ROK's and Japs are probably shitting kittens right about now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:18:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Japanese Seismic Activity

This event took place at approx  02:05  09/10/2004 gmt
Roughly 17:05 09/09/2004 Korean time
Something happened !

Magnitude 5.6 NEAR S. COAST OF WESTERN HONSHU, JAPAN
Friday, September 10, 2004 at 02:05:57 UTC
Location 33.04N 136.53E
Depth 10.0 kilometers
wwwneic.cr.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/neic_nfad.html
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:19:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You know I dont understand why the North Koreans express thier hatred for us so much.  

They hate the US and its allies why?  Because we fought against them in WW2 and the Korean war?  

The korean war was fought because North Korea tried to invade South Korea and take it over.  That is immoral.  All because South Korea established a more democratic government then North Korea.  

Since North Korea has proved they are of less intelligence then South Korea and the civilized world.  They have no regard for human life.  They only care about their little third world hell hole and preserving and expanding their power at all costs.

Well this explosion should in my opinion not be the last to hit North Korea.   Its not like Kim JOng Ill appears to have a head about him.  The only statements I have seen from him are "Kill America,  They are evil,  If America tries to invade N KORea they die,  We will attack America anyways and we are already at war with them".

Our military needs to take the flower out its ear and rain hell on N Koreas military and try and save the damn children.   God.  Why would they hold such hatred for one of the most safest countries to live in.  The one who has commited less attrocities then any other.  The one who tries  to help the world.  The country you can rely on to help you in a time of need.

They are fucking lunatics who think they are so different then us.  THey forget we live on the same sphere in space.  WE arent all that different.  All they think is what their government tells them to think,  and well most of them WANT to beleive we are evil.  Never met a N Korean who had a sense to talk logically on why they think like they do.

Please for the love of GOD do something about this shithole that is only going to get worse.  It breeds hatred and terrorism.  I dont want my grandchildren to grow up in a world where N Korea is sitting with Nuclear weapons and extremely strong anti american views.

But just make sure you take out their damn submarines.  They are tunnelers.  They relish in confined spaces like submarines and tunnels.  I dont doubt they have a shitload of subs and tunnels all over.  

Crazy Chinks.  I dont think they take us seriously enough.  Understand that the US is a powerful country,  because when you do the right things and value life you make alot of friends.  

N Korea are not humans.  NUKE THEM.  NEUTRON BOMB THEM.  PLEASE GET RID OF THE FUCKING CRIMINALS FROM MY PLANET SO I CAN LIVE IN PEACE.

You know im going to walk up tot he next Korean person I know and ask him how he thinks.  If he even tells me that he doesnt like America I am going to fucking put a bullet in his leg.  Im so sick of all this Anti american propaganda.  We ARE THE NICEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.  WE HAVE SAVED BILLIONS OF LIVES.  We have given Help to whoever has needed it, even our enemies.  We beleive in all religions. And we always defend what is right.

And you want to take advantage of that?  You want to be so close minded and arrogant that you want to say we are not good?

The fucking war begins.  Fuck them.  They cant even think right.  You know if they showed some proof on why they think we are evil then they would get better responses.  THEY ARE ALL TALK AND FUCKING PROPAGANDA WITH NO BACKING OR TRUTH WHATSOEVER.

Please just end them.   Make them go away.  They give me uneeded stress for no reasonw hatsoever,  besides they feel like it.  

BUSH DONT BE A HYPOCRITE.  TAKE IT TO THEM.  BACK UP ON YOUR WORDS THAT YOU WILL FIGHT WHOEVER POSES A THREAT TO THE US.  I CAN SHOW YOU A DOZEN VIDEOS WITH THELUNATIC TELLING US THAT HE IS AT WAR WITH US.

FUCK THE NORTH KOREAN GOVERNMENT AND ITS MILITARY

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:25:12 PM EDT
[#5]
This is going to be interesting to watch unfold over the next few days. After I put my flash hider on my rifle, maybe I had better buy one for my house

I hope W has his football I think it is time to go long

edited - I meant to say flash hider....not flasher
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:28:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Latest story on NK blast is that it was from a Glock in which someone had fired a reloaded round.

I thought was funny  

Just some scary thoughts going through my head right now that seem to be retarding my ability to laugh very much right this moment
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Something happened !

Location 33.04N 136.53E
Depth 10.0 kilometers

Yep, Explains that .
looks like the nuke didnt happen.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:46:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know im going to walk up tot he next Korean person I know and ask him how he thinks.  If he even tells me that he doesnt like America I am going to fucking put a bullet in his leg.  Im so sick of all this Anti american propaganda.  We ARE THE NICEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.  WE HAVE SAVED BILLIONS OF LIVES.

Yes, we are so nice that we'll shoot someone in the leg if they disagree with us.  

But I have morals.  I know the difference between right and wrong.  And war is a strong word.   There is no such thing as a perfect defense.  They will still go on propagating and breeding their hatred.  Gotta take the offense to them.  Give them a taste of their words.

Apparently you do not.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:46:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Something happened !

Location 33.04N 136.53E
Depth 10.0 kilometers

Yep, Explains that .
looks like the nuke didnt happen.

Snip from the AP--> The South Korean government said it was trying to confirm the report of an explosion at 11 a.m. on Thursday in Yanggang province near the border with China.
I think that would be 20:00 UTC on 09/09/04.

I sure hope it wan't a nuke.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:46:46 PM EDT
[#10]
wow. double post.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, we are so nice that we'll shoot someone in the leg if they disagree with us.  hr

Apparently you do not.

Oh really?  When is the time to use offense then?  Only when one of their attacks is successfull?  

I mean if they launch a missile at me and I incinerate it before it gets to me.  Does that mean that I cant shoot back since it didnt blow me up.

Or if someone shoots at you and misses,  am I not right in shooting back?  Or do I wait until im wounded?

Spare me.  Your porbably an Arab or a Korean trying to obfuscate our senses.

Go read the Koran,  or go try and talk politcally with the North Koreans and try and tell me how they signify morals in any way.

Nice try,  try again.   Fucking idiot.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:52:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Not a nuke, we'd know if it was, as mentioned earlier...

Probably some ancient explosives (nork military stuf goes back to WWII in some cases... Destabilized TNT?), or somebody got selected for the Darwin Awards (stupid things you do NOT do while working in an ammo dump)...

Anyway, still good cause to keep building those missile defense silos...

And no, you don't nuke them back if they launch a missile at you and you shoot it down...

Good cause for a conventional war, though...
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:00:41 PM EDT
[#13]
And if it was a nuke the chances they would tell you is about zero to 2%.

And in light that today is North Korea's president's anniversary I dont see it as a mistake or coincidence.

DOnt like em.  Never will.  Ugly fuckers anyways.  And their president cant even talk sense.  All he knows is "america evil.  america bad,  i am 2 feet tall,  i nuke you,  america bad, kill america".

He doesnt even know WHY he hates us.  He just does.  And he has no reason besides his own make beleive propaganda.  It was his country who were terrorists and bred like monkeys hwo ran around speaking weird sounds as a language and killing all who wasnt apart of their army for no reason besides they just wanted the world as their own.

Carpet bomb the country.  Not like they have anything that is of any value to me.  Their chicks are busted and I dont do illegal drugs.  And anything they can produce,  I already have.  And they only spread disease and goddamn hate and terrorism.

Military strategist my ass.  Maybe if he opened his eyes to fucking see he would realize how stupid he looks.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:04:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
And no, you don't nuke them back if they launch a missile at you and you shoot it down...

Meh, I'm pretty sure we would just send them several boatloads of corn and a letter that contained something like:

"Please don't nuke us again you stumpy Napoleon wannabe."

Pfft, get a clue. That place would glow in the dark like Vegas for the next three decades.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:06:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Sub-MOA is your avatar the Bladerunner gun?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:08:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Sub-MOA is your avatar the Bladerunner gun?

Yes indeedy speedy
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:10:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
And if it was a nuke the chances they would tell you is about zero to 2%.

And in light that today is North Korea's president's anniversary I dont see it as a mistake or coincidence.

DOnt like em.  Never will.  Ugly fuckers anyways.  And their president cant even talk sense.  All he knows is "america evil.  america bad,  i am 2 feet tall,  i nuke you,  america bad, kill america".

He doesnt even know WHY he hates us.  He just does.  And he has no reason besides his own make beleive propaganda.  It was his country who were terrorists and bred like monkeys hwo ran around speaking weird sounds as a language and killing all who wasnt apart of their army for no reason besides they just wanted the world as their own.

Carpet bomb the country.  Not like they have anything that is of any value to me.  Their chicks are busted and I dont do illegal drugs.  And anything they can produce,  I already have.  And they only spread disease and goddamn hate and terrorism.

Military strategist my ass.  Maybe if he opened his eyes to fucking see he would realize how stupid he looks.

Ugly fuckers ? Monkey language ?Carpet bomb ?Busted chicks ?
I'm guessing your not the cold ,calculating type.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:11:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Here is an interesting snip from an article I found on Globalsecurity.org  here .

I took the liberty of breaking the original story into smaller paragraphs for ease of reading - hope you don't mind. God...I just love the very last line in the story (see bottom of page) !!!!!

Test Preparations

On 12 September 2004 The New York Times reported on a "series of actions by North Korea that some experts believe could indicate the country is preparing to conduct its first test explosion of a nuclear weapon ... Some analysts in agencies that were the most cautious about the Iraq findings have cautioned that they do not believe the activity detected in North Korea in the past three weeks is necessarily the harbinger of a test. ... One official with access to the intelligence called it "a series of indicators of increased activity that we believe would be associated with a test," saying that the "likelihood" of a North Korean test had risen significantly in just the past four weeks.

The activities included the movement of materials around several suspected test sites, including one near a location where intelligence agencies reported last year that conventional explosives were being tested that could compress a plutonium core and set off a nuclear explosion. But officials have not seen the classic indicators of preparations at a test site, in which cables are laid to measure an explosion in a deep test pit."

North Korea could conduct a nuclear weapons test without advance preparations beind detected by American intelligence.  

According to an analysis by Satoshi Morimoto of Takushoku University, " ... carrying out nuclear tests inside North Korea would be an extremely sticky action. That is because this kind of nuclear testing could only be carried out underground.

There is absolutely no way they could do in the air or above ground. Even with underground nuclear testing, you normally need a fifty to sixty kilometer square of desert for a nuclear test. In the U.S., this would be something like the Nevada desert. Unless you have the kind they have in India or Pakistan, you cannot do it.

The reason for this is that the underground water system gets damaged. North Korea has a very abundant flow of underground water, and if you carry out an underground nuclear test in this kind of place, radioactive materials would get into the water supply for the whole of the Korean peninsula, and also flow out into the Sea of Japan.

As a consequence, if there were any underground nuclear testing in the Korean peninsula, it would not be just the ecological system, but also the topography of the land that would be damaged. So, will they indeed carry out tests?

I think they might somehow manage to borrow the Pakistani desert, or else carry out tests in another country. Still, this being North Korea, one can never know. If they did do that sort of nuclear test, then the U.S. would run out of patience."

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:30:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Oh really?  When is the time to use offense then?  Only when one of their attacks is successfull?  

As a libertarian, I abhore the instigation of force.  However, if attacked, I have no problem responding with everything available to me.  But, that's not what my post was about.  I called you on the carpet because of your comment that you'd be willing to shoot some Korean guy in the leg for expressing insufficient patriotism in this country.  That makes you a fool.

I mean if they launch a missile at me and I incinerate it before it gets to me.  Does that mean that I cant shoot back since it didnt blow me up.

Or if someone shoots at you and misses,  am I not right in shooting back?  Or do I wait until im wounded?

I don't start fights. I end them.

Spare me.  Your porbably an Arab or a Korean trying to obfuscate our senses.

Allahu Admiral Ackbar!

Go read the Koran,  or go try and talk politcally with the North Koreans and try and tell me how they signify morals in any way.

Hooray for the strawman argument!  You have no basis for your earlier comments, so you redirect the questioning elsewhere.  I'm sure Kim Jong Il would shoot someone in the leg for disagreeing with him, and apparently so would you.  You must be buddies.

Nice try,  try again.   Fucking idiot.  

What I do with your sister is none of your business.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:13:27 AM EDT
[#20]
IF IT WAS A NUKE WE WOULD KNOW BECAUSE:

1. Sattelites detect the characteristic doubleflash of an aboveground NUDET.
2. Sattelites detect the radiation of an aboveground NUDET.
3. The airborne monitors, military and Japanese civilian, would show characteristic radioisotopes from that mushroom cloud, especially after 2-3 days.
4. Japanese seismic monitors would show that characteristic waveform of a subteranian NUDET.
5. Kim Jong Il would be proclaiming his power in no unclear terms.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:19:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
IF IT WAS A NUKE WE WOULD KNOW BECAUSE:

1. Sattelites detect the characteristic doubleflash of an aboveground NUDET.
2. Sattelites detect the radiation of an aboveground NUDET.
3. The airborne monitors, military and Japanese civilian, would show characteristic radioisotopes from that mushroom cloud, especially after 2-3 days.
4. Japanese seismic monitors would show that characteristic waveform of a subteranian NUDET.
5. Kim Jong Il would be proclaiming his power in no unclear terms.

What`s a NUDET?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:22:26 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

What`s a NUDET?

NUclear DETonation
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:26:14 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What`s a NUDET?

NUclear DETonation

Ah, thank you.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:33:03 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Meh, I'm pretty sure we would just send them several boatloads of corn and a letter that contained something like:

"Please don't nuke us again you stumpy Napoleon wannabe."

Pfft, get a clue. That place would glow in the dark like Vegas for the next three decades.

BahHahhahha...

Your gunna owe me new keyboard you keep it up !

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:02:13 AM EDT
[#25]
HEY!!...  North Korea!!...  want some of this?

.....I didn't think so.

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:14:56 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
wonderful. now if china will just sell them some missle tech clinton gave them the end of the world can commence.

They already have…

Andy
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:36:12 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I suspect there are a few trident subs close by.

I'd have to say, indeed!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh YEA!!! couple indeed.............First strike hmmmmmmm maybe.. after Bush is elected again
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:55:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Umm, has anyone found any radiation yet?

Otherwise it just could be another ammo dump exploding, just underground.

Anyone photographed a crater yet?  Conventional or nuclear, after the blast there would be subsidance
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:58:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't we technically still at war with NK?    I think I read somewhere that there is only a truce.

It would make it easier legally to thoroughly kick their ass since we would still be at war. The NK scum detonating a nuke is probably a violation of the truce agreement.

Anyone know for sure?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:13:28 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
You know I dont understand why the North Koreans express thier hatred for us so much.  

They hate the US and its allies why?  Because we fought against them in WW2 and the Korean war?  

Come on man, you really shouldn't keep your feelings all pent up inside like that.  Just tell us how you really feel about them.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:58:07 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't we technically still at war with NK?    I think I read somewhere that there is only a truce.

It would make it easier legally to thoroughly kick their ass since we would still be at war. The NK scum detonating a nuke is probably a violation of the truce agreement.

Anyone know for sure?

Technically, a state of war still exists between NK and SK, because no peace treaty or surrender was ever signed, just an armistice...the Korean War ain't over yet, folks...
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:03:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Doing an above ground nuclear test would be EXTREMELY provocative.  It's not like they don't have plenty of water around to detonate a bomb under.

I read that they have a missle factory in that area.  A bunch of stored solid rocket propelant would probably make a hell of a bang.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:19:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Headlines just on CNN "was not a nuclear explosion". They are not sure what the hell it was and they want to know. Looks real odd to me.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:26:30 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Headlines just on CNN "was not a nuclear explosion". They are not sure what the hell it was and they want to know. Looks real odd to me.

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:28:07 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

(conspiracy hat on) Take one B2 bomber at high altitude, a GBU28, and kaboom! there goes your Taepongdo ICBM storage facility… (conspiracy hat off)

Andy
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:47:36 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

You did say CNN right?  I might believe it had it came from a reputable News Organization.

Bomber
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:48:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Well this is already September 12 so sometime in the next 2-3 weeks our ABMs go on line.  So the US continent does NOT have much to fear from any NK missiles- but Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and possibly even the PRC ARE threatened.

Of course if the NK wants to sell now to Al Qaida that is another story.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:50:01 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably, another NASA experiment falling to Earth.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:01:53 AM EDT
[#39]
If it would have been a nuke, Japan would have gone into full blown alert. They are very sensitive about radiation, I don't know why.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:06:19 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
If it would have been a nuke, Japan would have gone into full blown alert. They are very sensitive about radiation, I don't know why.

How would they know yet?

It was underground, and without detecting any radiation yet all we know is that it was a big bang.

It could be a underground nuke test

It could be a accidental ammunition or rocket fuel explosion

It could be a FAKED nuke test for propaganda purposes.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:10:04 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Don't even be joking like  that… The Dear Leader is just the sort of nutjob to do just that…
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:12:11 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't even be joking like  that… The Dear Leader is just the sort of nutjob to do just that…

Well the only way the NK could deliver a Nuke into the us now is either on a ship in a container or send it to Mexico and truck it over the border.  They don't have that capabilty THEMSELVES due to their Hermit Kingdom status but sell to someone like Al Qaida and THEY have that capability.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:27:51 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well the only way the NK could deliver a Nuke into the us now is either on a ship in a container or send it to Mexico and truck it over the border.  They don't have that capabilty THEMSELVES due to their Hermit Kingdom status but sell to someone like Al Qaida and THEY have that capability.

The North Koreans are rumored to be looking at the old Soviet Project Skorpion basing concept… using vertical launch tubes in a merchant ship… and they bought 12 scrap ex-soviet Golfs with their launch tubes and stabalization gear as scrap from the Japanese…

www.russiajournal.com/news/cnews-article.shtml?nd=44909

"Sea Scorpion: a poor man's ICBM? Steven J Zaloga Jane's Intelligence Review

The Soviet 'Project Skorpion', cancelled in 1965, is an example of the possible missile launch concepts which the Rumsfeld Commission identified as being within the potential capacity of proliferant states to employ against the USA. It involved the launch of SS-N-8 missiles from vertical tubes fitted to various surface ship launch platforms, such as the Amguema icebreaker (Project 550), a dedicated missile carrier (Project 909), and a hydrographic survey ship (Project 1111). "The primary attraction of a Skorpion ship weapon system would be its ability to extend a nation's missile capability to intercontinental ranges using relatively simple technology" (p7)."

Andy

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:30:40 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How would they know yet?

It was underground, and without detecting any radiation yet all we know is that it was a big bang.

It could be a underground nuke test

It could be a accidental ammunition or rocket fuel explosion

It could be a FAKED nuke test for propaganda purposes.

Japan and the US has satellites that can detect nuclear radiation. And Colin Powell has made a statement that it wasn't a nuclear explosion.

I hope it was North Korean rebels trying to overthrow their goverment.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:31:03 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The North Koreans are rumored to be looking at the old Soviet Project Skorpion basing concept… using vertical launch tubes in a merchant ship… and they bought 12 scrap ex-soviet Golfs with their launch tubes and stabalization gear as scrap from the Japanese…

www.russiajournal.com/news/cnews-article.shtml?nd=44909

"Sea Scorpion: a poor man's ICBM? Steven J Zaloga Jane's Intelligence Review

The Soviet 'Project Skorpion', cancelled in 1965, is an example of the possible missile launch concepts which the Rumsfeld Commission identified as being within the potential capacity of proliferant states to employ against the USA. It involved the launch of SS-N-8 missiles from vertical tubes fitted to various surface ship launch platforms, such as the Amguema icebreaker (Project 550), a dedicated missile carrier (Project 909), and a hydrographic survey ship (Project 1111). "The primary attraction of a Skorpion ship weapon system would be its ability to extend a nation's missile capability to intercontinental ranges using relatively simple technology" (p7)."

Andy

That explains the presence of ABMs in California then...
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:47:30 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

That's because they're getting tired of rebuilding Tokyo after Godzilla attacks.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:13:15 AM EDT
[#47]
It left a crater 2.5 miles wide.  Good chance it is nuclear.  And a nuclear cloud isnt made by a forest fire like CNN reported.  And forest fires dont leave craters.

Im open to the possibilty that they blew up some explosives to simulate a nuclear explosion.  And im even opn to the possibility that theya re trying to build nuclear weapons also.  

Either way since we are at war witht hem,  and they just set off a really big bomb.   It should be in our interest to start up the war wheels.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:15:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Heard on Fox that it might have been something like a MOAB.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:16:35 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
It left a crater 2.5 miles wide.  Good chance it is nuclear.  And a nuclear cloud isnt made by a forest fire like CNN reported.  And forest fires dont leave craters.

Im open to the possibilty that they blew up some explosives to simulate a nuclear explosion.  And im even opn to the possibility that theya re trying to build nuclear weapons also.  

Either way since we are at war witht hem,  and they just set off a really big bomb.   It should be in our interest to start up the war wheels.

If its nuclear, and it was above ground, or with a crater like that more likely it broke ground, where is the radiation?  Where is the fallout?

Time is ticking away, more hours go by without finding anything the less likely its nuclear.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:30:48 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

The korean war was fought because North Korea tried to invade South Korea and take it over.  That is immoral.  All because South Korea established a more democratic government then North Korea.  

Since North Korea has proved they are of less intelligence then South Korea and the civilized world.  They have no regard for human life.  They only care about their little third world hell hole and preserving and expanding their power at all costs.

Well this explosion should in my opinion not be the last to hit North Korea.   Its not like Kim JOng Ill appears to have a head about him.  The only statements I have seen from him are "Kill America,  They are evil,  If America tries to invade N KORea they die,  We will attack America anyways and we are already at war with them".

Our military needs to take the flower out its ear and rain hell on N Koreas military and try and save the damn children.   God.  Why would they hold such hatred for one of the most safest countries to live in.  The one who has commited less attrocities then any other.  The one who tries  to help the world.  The country you can rely on to help you in a time of need.

They are fucking lunatics who think they are so different then us.  THey forget we live on the same sphere in space.  WE arent all that different.  All they think is what their government tells them to think,  and well most of them WANT to beleive we are evil.  Never met a N Korean who had a sense to talk logically on why they think like they do.

Please for the love of GOD do something about this shithole that is only going to get worse.  It breeds hatred and terrorism.  I dont want my grandchildren to grow up in a world where N Korea is sitting with Nuclear weapons and extremely strong anti american views.

But just make sure you take out their damn submarines.  They are tunnelers.  They relish in confined spaces like submarines and tunnels.  I dont doubt they have a shitload of subs and tunnels all over.  

Crazy Chinks.  I dont think they take us seriously enough.  Understand that the US is a powerful country,  because when you do the right things and value life you make alot of friends.  

N Korea are not humans.  NUKE THEM.  NEUTRON BOMB THEM.  PLEASE GET RID OF THE FUCKING CRIMINALS FROM MY PLANET SO I CAN LIVE IN PEACE.

You know im going to walk up tot he next Korean person I know and ask him how he thinks.  If he even tells me that he doesnt like America I am going to fucking put a bullet in his leg.  Im so sick of all this Anti american propaganda.  We ARE THE NICEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.  WE HAVE SAVED BILLIONS OF LIVES.  We have given Help to whoever has needed it, even our enemies.  We beleive in all religions. And we always defend what is right.

And you want to take advantage of that?  You want to be so close minded and arrogant that you want to say we are not good?

The fucking war begins.  Fuck them.  They cant even think right.  You know if they showed some proof on why they think we are evil then they would get better responses.  THEY ARE ALL TALK AND FUCKING PROPAGANDA WITH NO BACKING OR TRUTH WHATSOEVER.

Please just end them.   Make them go away.  They give me uneeded stress for no reasonw hatsoever,  besides they feel like it.  

BUSH DONT BE A HYPOCRITE.  TAKE IT TO THEM.  BACK UP ON YOUR WORDS THAT YOU WILL FIGHT WHOEVER POSES A THREAT TO THE US.  I CAN SHOW YOU A DOZEN VIDEOS WITH THELUNATIC TELLING US THAT HE IS AT WAR WITH US.

dude you are either wrapped way to tight or you be a Either way take a chill pill.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top