BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:16:07 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:Just because you disagree with something does not make it wrong.

The question was "Am I the only one that thinks girls with butt tattoos look nasty?"

Heaven forbid someone have an opinion.

It's not your question, just some of the responses,

You are entitled to your own opinions as I am mine. It is my opinion that Arsecom is over run by overbearing assholes who are as hypocritical as those they despise. JMHO YMMV.

I don't despise people who have tattoos.

I merely despise their tattoos.

There is a difference.

Why would you despise their tattoo? Not like I could understand, but WTF is there about a tattoo that makes you despise it?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

If your logic was applied to gunowners instead of tattoos/piercings/jap cars/religion everyone on this board would be a toothless, STD infested, PBR Swilling, sister humping, redneck, with a combined IQ of 3.

So?????

Don't throw stones unless you want to get pelted yourself.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:17:18 AM EDT
[#3]
If I was some hot chick wearing cropped shirts so that I could show off my lower back - I think I'd get a RORSCHACH (sp?) INKBLOT tattooed on my back.

That would be freaking hilarious

"What's that?"

"You tell me"

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:19:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If I was some hot chick wearing cropped shirts so that I could show off my lower back - I think I'd get a RORSCHACH (sp?) INKBLOT tattooed on my back.

"What's that?"

"You tell me"

Hmmm a chick wit ha  rorschach tat?  

"I see our future together...it's all cloudy/opaque".
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:23:19 AM EDT
[#5]
A tattoo is like a bumper sticker you cant take off without wrecking the paint on a car you will never get rid of.  Better make sure you want to live with it.

I hate tattoos on women also.  Would not date a woman with one.  In Texas every town has a tattoo (and piercing) parlor and I wish they were illegal.   But it’s a free country and you are free to do foolish things.

I don’t mind traditional ones on men, I thought about getting Confederate flag on my shoulder (high enough it would not be easily seen) but I’m just too hairy for it to be practical.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:24:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Why would you despise their tattoo? Not like I could understand, but WTF is there about a tattoo that makes you despise it?

I find it unattractive.

It would be useless for me to say anything further.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I like PIE, even INKED SKANK PIE!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:26:25 AM EDT
[#8]
So I guess this does nothing for you? (me either)
click for bigger pic.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:31:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I find it unattractive.

So you don't like it? To despise is to hate. I dislike liberals, I despise gun grabbers. See the difference?

LS,

Nice bit of artwork. Seriously. It's not my cup of tea, but WTH it's not my body. I'm sure the masses her would agree though, she's a worthless skank who is dumber than shit.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:32:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Oh great, here we go again.  

Woody
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:35:38 AM EDT
[#11]
The only tattoo I want my woman to have is my favorite whisky and my favorite food
so she doesn't screw up when she goes shopping.

GM
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:35:57 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I find it unattractive.

So you don't like it? To despise is to hate. I dislike liberals, I despise gun grabbers. See the difference?

LS,

Nice bit of artwork. Seriously. It's not my cup of tea, but WTH it's not my body. I'm sure the masses her would agree though, she's a worthless skank who is dumber than shit.

If you honestly want me to answer this further, send me an IM. This has been beat to death over and over agian here. It serves no purpose to do so again.

So, if you want me to go further, send me an IM, and I'll do my very best to explain to you why I disapprove of (yes, despise!) tattoos.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:40:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Whorish, Nasty, untested by TIME.
Just wait till they are in their late 40's and 50's and the image starts to skew.......Pewwwwww.

After a stint in the Corps I managed to get out.....even after visiting some of the best Ink Shops in the Country........unscathed and without a tattoo.   Never even came close.  Chicks who do that are about on par with chicks who smoke.  I love the way the bottom of an ashtray tastes......

Somebody say A-men!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:55:33 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm personally not too big on tatoos, but they really don't bother me. I've seen some hot lookin' women with tatoos that were smokin' hot and gave a rustle to my pants. I've also seen some that make a hot chick look trashy. All depends on the girl and the tatoo.

On the other hand, I'm still trying to convince my wife to get a 'W' tatooed on each butt cheek. That way, when she bends over it'll say 'WOW'
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:58:33 AM EDT
[#15]
I knew a great looking girl in the mid 70's that had a little red apple with a bite taken from it, right above her hip. That was pretty nice, and very subtle. Most of the girls I see these days with those repulsive tattoo's have the effect of making me think of Dan Akroyd's "plumber skit" on Saturday Night Live, rather than Britney Spears, which is who many of them think they look like.

Here's a hint girls: if you have a gut or love handles that hang over your jeans, you're probably not someone who should be using an expansive backside for drawing attention to that part of your anatomy.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:21:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Less talking.
Less repressive Idiots who base their judgement on a person's worth on A FUCKING TATTOO.

MORE PICS!

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:31:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
The tattoo on the small of the back, just above the waistline, is called a "Whore Tat".   You'll find them on many of the skankier girls.  They also seem to be favored by fat chics that like to have bare midrifts.

I cringe when I see an otherwise attractive, nice girl with one.

+1
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:32:38 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/rayutttat1.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/raytttat2.jpg

TARGETS!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:36:08 AM EDT
[#19]
When my younger sister got one years ago, I warned her.

EDIT: And I actually LIKE tattoos.
EDIT: And I have a thing for girls with nose rings.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:42:59 AM EDT
[#20]
I don't have a tattoo on the small of my back for the same reason I don't have my navel pierced.

Looks trashy, and every girl has one.

For a long time I considered getting as mall tattoo on my hip bone, but I've completely decided against it now.  I'm just not that passionate about it.

Besides, I know some people who have gotten tattoos done and a year later they looked like they had been done with a ball-point pen.

Edited for spelling.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:28:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

"What's that?"

"You tell me"

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Every time I see one all I think is..."what is that gonna look like when she gets older and her ass is four feet wide?"
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:38:44 PM EDT
[#23]

I think it's funny how in order to rebel a little they do what everyone else is doing. Real original. So not only does that tell me the chick has poor judgement and bad taste; it also tells me she can't think for herself. This makes these tatoos very useful. They're a filter. If they have one, then I wouldn't waste my time with the chick.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:53:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Saying that all girls with tattoos are whores is just plain stupid.  I've seen good and bad.

ETA:  The technical term for the part of the body you are refering to is the "cum shelf".
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:07:32 PM EDT
[#25]
tribal arm band tattoo's belong on polynesian people or pacific islanders, it looks funny because most of the people you see with the tribal arm band tattoo's are not even related to pacific islander people, but if it's part of your culture and your from Samoa  then it would be OK
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:10:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
tribal arm band tattoo's belong on polynesian people or pacific islanders, it looks funny because most of the people you see with the tribal arm band tattoo's are not even related to pacific islande, but if it's part of your culture and your from Samoa then it would be OK

I have the same sentiment about non-Asian people who get Japanese characters tattooed on their backs.

The most ridiculous tattoo I've ever seen was a bar code on the back of a guy's neck.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:10:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Not good.

Add a Poll
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:13:09 PM EDT
[#28]
The girlfriend has a tatoo of dumbo on the small of her back. I really wish that it was not there. After being friends with her for the entire time she has had it, I am used to it now.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:15:45 PM EDT
[#29]
The Tramp Stamp

When I see one, I think about trying to hit it.  I am no fan of tats, but it is a signal to turn on my game.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:22:41 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
tribal arm band tattoo's belong on polynesian people or pacific islanders, it looks funny because most of the people you see with the tribal arm band tattoo's are not even related to pacific islande, but if it's part of your culture and your from Samoa then it would be OK

I have the same sentiment about non-Asian people who get Japanese characters tattooed on their backs.

The most ridiculous tattoo I've ever seen was a bar code on the back of a guy's neck.

I have to admit that when I was parciting a lot of Kendo (japanse sword martial art) when I lived in Chicago, I thought about getting a tattoo on my shoulder of a the japense kanji that represents my name - which I use on my zekken (the nameplate on my kendo armor).  In retrospect, of course, it would have been a little silly - but it would not have been something completely meaningless.

The funniest tattoo I;ve ever seen was on a British paratrooper.  It was a dotted line around his neck, and had a little arrow to it, with the wrold "cut here"  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:23:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That guy took the game "Hitman" to heart...
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:28:37 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I have to admit that when I was parciting a lot of Kendo (japanse sword martial art) when I lived in Chicago, I thought about getting a tattoo on my shoulder of a the japense kanji that represents my name - which I use on my zekken (the nameplate on my kendo armor).  In retrospect, of course, it would have been a little silly - but it would not have been something completely meaningless.

THAT I understand.  That makes more sense.  But people who just get random characters done - I.E. Britney Spears going for "Mysterious" in Chinese tattooed on her neck, which really translated to "Bizarre" - seems so ludicrous to me.  If you're not related to, fluent of, or interested in that culture, then it just does not make sense to me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:52:43 PM EDT
[#33]
ITS NOT A TATTOO ITS A TARGET!!

i really dont care though. i've got a big ass set of jump wings on one shoulder, and the state of texas on the other.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:56:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:56:14 PM EDT
[#35]
I'd hit it regardless.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:02:46 PM EDT
[#36]
My wife has one on the small of her back.  She got it when she was my girlfriend.  I didn't care for it but I didn't really feel like I had the right to tell her no as we had only been together for a month.  It's important to her though because her best friend that died of leukimia (not sure how to spell that) drew the picture that she got the tatoo of.  Then again she doesn't wear low cut jeans or shirts that show it off so most people don't even know she has it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:05:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Red Vs. Blue had a great Public Service Announcement about this subject.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:32:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Must be an ownership thing.  

We humans do the same thing to farm animals.

Its called BRANDING!!!

You know, a permanent mark on the skin indicating ownership of PROPERTY.

OOoops, I forgot, these are SHEEPLE, right???

Silly me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:35:27 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm STILL the only one that posted pics in this thread??
sadasses.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:27:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Sounds like most the members here think their women is their property.

Small of the back tats are hott on a hott chick. Bicep and calf on the other hand are a turn off.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:01:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:06:23 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Personaly I rank tatto's on women right up there with body piercing other than ears.

It's typically a statement of sexual activity.

Read into it what you will.

Tj

I know several women with mutiple piercings and tattos and I have never gotten any from them, I tried damnit.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:19:21 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
they looked like they had been done with a ball-point pen.

Those are prision tats

+1 whore tats are grose

+1 hate the chink-racers too
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:35:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Some tats are sexy, some not.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:44:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Why would a chick want to get a tattoo of a butt anyway?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:46:27 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Why would a chick want to get a tattoo of a butt anyway?

Because she doesnt like her ass? Maybe she thinks it makes smaller or her skinnier?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:41:19 AM EDT
[#47]
I'll pass on the tats and piercings...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:13:50 AM EDT
[#48]
I like tits and ass that sit attop great legs.I suppose that makes me a leg/ass man.A fox with a hardbelly and low cuts on and wearing a crack tat make my weenier wiggle.Krak Tats ONLY look good when a hardass is wearing them.Chickiepoos with huge fat asses are not somthing that is on my kawk menue to start with.I especialy like succesful,well educated,women with skank tats on their asses.Trailer trash can stay home.Nothing worse than a dumb as a box of rocks,in-bred,trailer park,welfare queen,highschool drop-out,fat ass,I-wanna-be-a-biker-momma-whore,with skank tats.Unless your drunk.    
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:25:09 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
tribal arm band tattoo's belong on polynesian people or pacific islanders, it looks funny because most of the people you see with the tribal arm band tattoo's are not even related to pacific islander people, but if it's part of your culture and your from Samoa  then it would be OK

So I guess you need to be a RANGER to Ranger roll your cover, and you need to be a member of a SWAT team in order to be tactical or rate black boots, Do you need to have to be a Navy vet to like ships? What about the people who use a minuteman as their avatar? I'm sure they weren't one and probably haven't even been in the Army, I guess they're sill too huh?

Some of the logic displayed here is equal to that of a lab rat.

Chim,

Thanks for the technical term, forgot all about it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:57:49 AM EDT
[#50]
You are not alone.  First of all, (in most cases) they had to let a complete stranger (probably a tatooed & pierced freak) man handle the crack of their ass.  Now that takes some real class...  Second, it looks dirty.  Whenever I see a woman with a tattoo (or shit stuck in her face or belly) it makes me think she is a dirty pirate.  Obviously unworthy of my meat axe.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top