Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:05:03 AM EDT
[#1]
What about the maker of the car they drove or the "witnesses" that said it was a "white van"  do they need to pay.  After all if they did have the car they couldnt have shot that many people over that much time and if the the cops where not looking for a white van that the "witnesses" said was the shooters vehical it might have ended sooner.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:53:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Fools.

Sharks smell blood in the water............
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:02:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:21:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
A disagree that BM should have paid anything...did they pull the trigger? NO...

What shocks me is this.  A woman can get $1mil for spilling cofee in her lap and someone only gets $1/2 for having someone shot?  Who the hell taught these people math?

It does seem strange.

Not strange at all - McDonalds didn't settle, they went to trial - that was their mistake.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:31:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Is this a stupid world we live in or what. It is always someone elses fault.Nobody is ever responsible for there own actions anymore.I will continue to support Bushmaster as I have for the past 4 years.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Bullseye Shooter Supply.  The gun store that agreed to pay $2 million dollars.... Man, and I just bought an AK clone and an Oly lower from them.  Doesn't seem like they have that kind of money or should have to pay for someone else commiting a crime with the wares they sell.

How does that go... "it's like blaming a spoon for making Rosie O'Donnell fat"

If this was the right thing to do, shouldn't we all start suing car companies and alcohol distilleries and breweries for drunk drivers?

I don't know, just kinda thinking out loud.  This place is good for that.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top