Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Was she a midget?

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:38:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
OMG!  I agree with Hielo!!!   ARGH!  I feel sooo dirty.

Nothing to feel dirty about, Manners and being a gentleman might be foreign concepts to you, but that feeling is not dirtiness, it is the glow from doing the right thing.

Do it enough and it becomes habit.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:44:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Did you throw her a sympathy fuck?  Its only the right thing to do.  Not to mention, it coulda been freaky...her pussy muscles could have been all whacky and she might have been really good!

There's always a first time for everything!

Was she cute atleast?  Well, besides the disfigurement?

+1!

Was it JUST the disfigurment, or was she homely on top of that?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:59:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I got my own internet dating horror story.  We met in a chat room and she seemed like a really good typer. lol  We exchanged pics and while the picture wasn't the best quality she looked okay.  So I took a chance.  We made plans to go for a walk in the park just to get to know each other.  

While on my way to pick her up, I couldn't find her house.  I called on the cell phone for her to guide me in.  Finally I got to the right road and saw a very nice house on the corner.  This made me think I was in a very nice neighborhood.  As I drove down further down the road the houses started to get a little on the plain side.  Soon it turned into ragged out mobile homes with decrepit metallic sheds.  

My mind became disturbed as to what I was getting myself into but I was still hoping for the best.  The mailboxes were on the right side of the road and her house was on the left.  I finally found her address, while looking to the right.  I stopped and looked to the left.  Trash was strewn all over the front yard.  There were 3 or 4 cars in the driveway, most obviously were broken down.  I slowly backed into the driveway and immediately began thinking "Just drop it into drive and get out of here!"

As soon as I got into drive, the passenger door opens and she jumps in.  Nightmares DO come true people!  She was at least 250lbs.  It was obvious that she hadn't showered before our meeting.  She also told me all she had time to do to prepare for our meeting was to wash her mouth out with whiskey.  I could tell she didn't know what a tooth brush was because she only had 1 tooth I could see when she smiled.  We drove off to goto the park but it was obvious to me that  she was not into walking.  So I cancelled that idea.  I told her we could drive around town and chat and she agreed.  

I, not wanting to be seen with her in public, was planning the quickest route around town to get her home.  She thought it was great to be out with a man and tried to reach over and blow the horn at those she knew in town so others would notice.  At which time I had to inform her the horn was busted.  Each time she reach over I cringed in fear she would try to touch me in the sensitive area.  Not that it would have mattered.  My penis had already back out of the night and shrivelled up more than Icelandic cold water could have effected me.hock.gif

I got her home without incident, thankfully!

I swear before you this day, I will never go out on another internet date again!!  I'll stick to the bars where I can see what I'm getting into.  

Let the laughs begin!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:59:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

yah.. bit heavy and um butt ugly... but might have been related...

and on top of that had short hair which i hate
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:23:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yah.. bit heavy and um butt ugly... but might have been related...

and on top of that had short hair which i hate

Have six drinks with dinner and turn the lights out!!!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#9]
BangStick1, you should have thrown a twinkie out the window and booked it out of there
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:29:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
When you say disfiguring was it permanent disfiguring or like a stroke that she will mostly recover from?

Did you at least stay through dinner?

I mean I know it was wrong but did you at least suffer through it?

I did not enquire to the permenance of it and yes I stuck it out throught the whole thing without commenting, I am a nice guy, but theres a limit

Good man, just let her off easy. You may still want to be her friend, she may get some plastic surgery and physical therapy an come out as a fox. It says a lot about your charchter for not just blowing her off or saying something childish or stupit, +2 on the Karma points.

I got set up with a chick with one ear. We went out and ended up as good friends. We were from the same town so we saw each other regularly.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:55:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Tell ya what.. Between the limp face, snaggletooth, and the girl with the crooked sunglasses I'm thinking my "ultimate date from hell" story doesn't even rate.  In comparison, I shoulda just got used to the whisker burn and married that girl.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:57:57 PM EDT
[#12]
wisker burn arg that brings up another girl i met once.....
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:43:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:29:57 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Did you throw her a sympathy fuck?  Its only the right thing to do.  Not to mention, it coulda been freaky...her pussy muscles could have been all whacky and she might have been really good!

There's always a first time for everything!

Was she cute atleast?  Well, besides the disfigurement?

Ohhh dude you are sick!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:40:47 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I got my own internet dating horror story.  We met in a chat room and she seemed like a really good typer. lol  We exchanged pics and while the picture wasn't the best quality she looked okay.  So I took a chance.  We made plans to go for a walk in the park just to get to know each other.  

While on my way to pick her up, I couldn't find her house.  I called on the cell phone for her to guide me in.  Finally I got to the right road and saw a very nice house on the corner.  This made me think I was in a very nice neighborhood.  As I drove down further down the road the houses started to get a little on the plain side.  Soon it turned into ragged out mobile homes with decrepit metallic sheds.  

My mind became disturbed as to what I was getting myself into but I was still hoping for the best.  The mailboxes were on the right side of the road and her house was on the left.  I finally found her address, while looking to the right.  I stopped and looked to the left.  Trash was strewn all over the front yard.  There were 3 or 4 cars in the driveway, most obviously were broken down.  I slowly backed into the driveway and immediately began thinking "Just drop it into drive and get out of here!"

As soon as I got into drive, the passenger door opens and she jumps in.  Nightmares DO come true people!  She was at least 250lbs.  It was obvious that she hadn't showered before our meeting.  She also told me all she had time to do to prepare for our meeting was to wash her mouth out with whiskey.  I could tell she didn't know what a tooth brush was because she only had 1 tooth I could see when she smiled.  We drove off to goto the park but it was obvious to me that  she was not into walking.  So I cancelled that idea.  I told her we could drive around town and chat and she agreed.  

I, not wanting to be seen with her in public, was planning the quickest route around town to get her home.  She thought it was great to be out with a man and tried to reach over and blow the horn at those she knew in town so others would notice.  At which time I had to inform her the horn was busted.  Each time she reach over I cringed in fear she would try to touch me in the sensitive area.  Not that it would have mattered.  My penis had already back out of the night and shrivelled up more than Icelandic cold water could have effected me.

I got her home without incident, thankfully!

I swear before you this day, I will never go out on another internet date again!!  I'll stick to the bars where I can see what I'm getting into.  

Let the laughs begin!

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:13:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Having done the internet dating thing for a few years , I have learned 1 thing .

1. DONT DO IT !!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:04:41 AM EDT
[#17]
You just got to be smart and learn how to to talk to people before you meet them.  I've done the internet dating thing on and off for a few years.  I can never say that I've gone out with some fat, ugly, nasty, white trash chick.  I've had some weird ones but at least I wasn't embarassed to be seen in public with them.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:15:08 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
BangStick1, you should have thrown a twinkie out the window and booked it out of there

Where was your bang stick when you needed it?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:25:51 AM EDT
[#19]
I did it ONCE.  The girl turned out to be a fucking beautiful blonde nurse, a psycho in the sack, and not a stalker.  Only thing was, she lived in Texas.  So I flew down there and banged the hell out of her a couple of times.  We mutually called it quits because neither of us wanted to move.

After that, I quit, on the theory that there was nowhere to go but downhill.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:53:16 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Did she show you her good side?

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:53:32 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
...forgot to mention a few things.....

This all stems from people telling them when they were kids that "You're normal and no matter what, you're beautiful too." - Riiiiiiight....... lol
Most ugly/non-wanted female internet users are of lying nature. And most female internet users are ugly.

Seriously though, if she wasn't bad looking and had a good mind, I'd still give her a chance.... or does she drool?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:53:44 AM EDT
[#22]
This is the most depressing thread I've read in a long time.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:04:51 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I got my own internet dating horror story.........................

GAH!!!!  
Stories like this are why I haven't done the internet dating bit.  A friend of mine had a somewhat similar exp, except the gal who showed up for his date was a dwarf (& my friend is seriously wigged out by little people to begin with...)
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:07:11 AM EDT
[#24]
True story.

I had a friend back in the mid 90s that was divorced.  He signed up for one of the Internet dating sites when they first got started.  He went out with a couple of girls and it didn't work out very well.  He was just about to give up when he answered one inquiry from someone that sounded interesting.  He was very unsure about the date but made it anyhow.  I'll be damned if the girl didn't turn out to be a beatiful woman.  She was a newscaster on one of the local TV station.  She was absolutely first class.  She couldn't meet guys because she worked evenings and a lot of weekends.  They hit it off great together.  They got married about six months later and have a family nowadays.  I went to the wedding.  It was unbeliveable.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:43:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:16:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:36:01 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I did it ONCE.  The girl turned out to be a fucking beautiful blonde nurse, a psycho in the sack, and not a stalker.  Only thing was, she lived in Texas.  So I flew down there and banged the hell out of her a couple of times.  We mutually called it quits because neither of us wanted to move.

After that, I quit, on the theory that there was nowhere to go but downhill.

What part of TX?  Got her #?  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:51:30 AM EDT
[#28]
The only thing relative I have to ad is this...

I was a Senior is HS.  I was sitting in English class one day.  it was a free period to do what ever you wanted.  Me and my friends grabbed some newspapers and started to do the crossword puzzles.  When we finished them I turned the paper over and there were the Personal Ads...of course I couldn't resist reading them.  We were reading them outloud and jokingly setting up people with these hidous ads...then I saw it...and I had to read it outloud while the enitre class listened...

SWF, 18, 5'2'', 220lbs, Enjoys eating out and watching movies.  Seeking SWF 18-30 for LTR.

I've never laughed so hard in my life...I mean I was literally on my side on the ground laughing.  So hard I couldn't breathe.  So were all of my friends.  After about 20 minutes when we all calmed down after mocking this ad for so long, this girl in my class comes up to me.  She says "Yeah know, that ad was Ashleys (the fat girl in the back of the classroom)."  It was like a kick in the balls...I looked back and she was sobbing like shit with her head down on the desk.  She was as red as this smiley face .  I looked to all my friends who were trying to hold back the laugher.  Then...it happened...uncontrolably I busted out laughing again, worse than the first time.  I actaully hurt my ribs laughing so hard.  We laughed til the end of class...I had no idea what to do after that...no idea...it was one of the most awkward moments ever...

I didn't intend to hurt her feelings...but common!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:58:44 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

SWF, 18, 5'2'', 220lbs, Enjoys eating out and watching movies.  Seeking SWF 18-30 for LTR.

Well she's a lesbian (SWF seeking SWF), of COURSE she enjoys eating out  (bah dum CHING!)
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:01:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:08:09 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well she's a lesbian (SWF seeking SWF), of COURSE she enjoys eating out  (bah dum CHING!)

That was one of the things that made me laugh so hard!  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:07:12 PM EDT
[#32]
I have had lots of Internet Dates. I will never go out on a date with a with out a Picture of the woman again. I met this Fatty on line She answered one of my personal ads.  So I Talked with her over a several day period through emails she said she did not have a Picture of her self because she did not have a camera.  I called her on the Phone the next day this woman had the sexiest voice she sounded so freaking Hot I was having a hard time controlling my self I had to take her out on a date. So The Plan was I was to meet her at her place of work and Then this Horrible Looking Fat lady that weighed about 375 to 400 pounds approached  Me and said are you Rob for some dumb reason I said Yes I am and you must be XXX . I should have told her that she was not my type there and left but no I told her on the phone I was going to take her out. She had all of the Plans made up for the date where to go Etc. Finally she wanted to go and get some thing to eat and she says she knows just the perfect place to grab a bite to eat. So we pull up to this very expensive restaurant and then I told her that I was not feeling good and I have to end the date.  The reality was I only had a couple hundred dollars in my pocket and there was no way in hell I could to feed This Mammoth Beast. So I drove Her Home as I pulled in the driveway she says oh that’s my husband coming out I got to go.  
Now this Date was a leering experience for me I have Rules On dating now.
Rule #
1.) Get Picture
2.) Find Out If she has a psychopathic husband
3.) Don’t Take some one out on a date that you don’t want to take out
4.) If a woman becomes a snob or a bitch in my car I say GET the Fuck OUT you’re walking.
5.) IF she is not my type End The Date or try to loose her some where

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:38:31 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was one of the things that made me laugh so hard!  

You guys are so cruel.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:44:04 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
god damn that was worse than my worst nightmares.....
..had old pictures... forgot to mention a few things.....
LIKE THE FACT SHE WAS PARALYZED IN ONE SIDE FROM A DISFIGURING CAR ACCIDENT
excuse me I need to break into some wiskey...

A good man would be able to see what she had to offer on the inside and give her a chance, rather than post a stupid thread about her unfortunate facial problem.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top