Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:12:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:35:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Morning Phil…

Well Abu Hamza though he was untouchable too… now it looks live he's going to be jetting off the the USA as a 'guest' of the US Govt shortly…

Is that still the case?
<Mr burns> Eeeeeexxceellent

Oh yes!  The Govt went through the 'showtrial' thing… but they were only playing to the 'public'… no charges were EVER going to stick on the SAS, never have, never will.

Hereford Walking Club It's their forces nickname because of all the time they spend roaming around the Brecon Beacons and deserts…

Andy

And I thought I was relatively well informed, but I hadn't heard that nickname before, I shall file it away in the trivia section of the brain.

I've never bumped into the SAS on the Beacons, but I've bumped into other forces guys on wilderness training, it's not good when you're wearing a West German poncho and they mistake you for one of their own. "Where the fup do you think you're going soldier?", etc.

/Phil
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:02:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Where the fup do you think you're going soldier?", etc.

/Phil

Been there, done that!

Sent you an IM…

ANdy
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top