[#1]

Quoted:
You part of America?

If not, sorry to include you.

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:
to all.

No, I'm not blaming America "first" I'm blaming us too.

rik. nice dance, but no sale

Chris

And just who is this "us" you type of? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

That makes no sense at all.  Your not blaming America, but you are blaming us.  Last time I checked, we are Americans.

The stupidity of your posts increase with each one.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:36:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Was he suggesting that we deserved to be attacked from the arabs? Even if he believes that,  then what? We should sit on our hands and "take our medicine"? Sounds like a severe case of liberalism, lots of finger pointing and allegations but no logical solution or plan. Wait, i`m sorry, logic and plan aren`t in the liberal vocabulary. Maybe we should just cut off our own heads and save those poor arabs the trouble, we have obviously caused them enough already. (pukeing smilie here)
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Was he suggesting that we deserved to be attacked from the arabs?

Yep.  He was another of the Michael Moore "let's blame America first" crowd.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:42:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I am sure when the "they", come to kill Americans, "they" will tell Virginia22 and the rest of his ilk that they, "only want to kill bad Americans" so Virgina22 and the rest of his ilk can slither back under the rotting log from where they came!!..............Just another  hate America doofus.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:23:04 PM EDT
[#5]
from Zell Miller's address at the GOP convention:

"But don't waste your breath telling that to the leaders of my party today. In their warped way of thinking America is the problem, not the solution.

They don't believe there is any real danger in the world except that which America brings upon itself through our clumsy and misguided foreign policy."

nuff said..........................
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:51:50 AM EDT
[#6]
It's...      
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:42:34 AM EDT
[#7]
virginia22, you are a dumbass
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:45:09 AM EDT
[#8]
He's gone (as I understand it), don't waste your time.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:55:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Was he suggesting that we deserved to be attacked from the arabs? Even if he believes that,  then what? We should sit on our hands and "take our medicine"? Sounds like a severe case of liberalism, lots of finger pointing and allegations but no logical solution or plan. Wait, i`m sorry, logic and plan aren`t in the liberal vocabulary. Maybe we should just cut off our own heads and save those poor arabs the trouble, we have obviously caused them enough already. (pukeing smilie here)

+1

typical Liberal bullshit.........Lots of finger pointing but no solutions.

Also add that the Russians used to be our sworn enemy and now they aren't. So does that mean we can't stand with them in this fight against extremist cowardly bombers?

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:05:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Tag [the troll] for later.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:10:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I know ,, waaaaaa, that site. bla bla bla.

get over it, the dates and our involvement is well docmented ( what is availible and not still "secret" anyway)

Chris

Link

A Brief History of US Interventions in the Middle East 1949-2002

By Ty Moore

1949: CIA backs military coup in Syria, ousting elected government.
1953: CIA overthrows democratically elected Iranian government, placing the Shah in power. In 1951, Iranian parliament had nationalized the British Anglo-Iranian oil company. This popular move was spearheaded by the reformer, Mossadegh, who was elected prime minister shortly after. Britain and the US organize ruthless economic blockade. Shortly before the coup, the Communist Party calls a 100,000 strong demonstration to protest the US and the Shah. Nine hours of street fighting finally quells popular rebellion against the coup. ....

Sorry - that's as far as I got.  The loaded use of language in the baove examples is enough to make Michael Moore proud.  I have no need to read any further.  Stalin claimed he was Democratically elected, so did every other Soviet leader - heck, so did Saddam Hussein.  The Taliban would probably have been able to get voted in to power if they felt the need to put up such pretenses.  Only dumbasses actually BELIEVE that shit about "democratically elected" - and manipulators of history try to make that imply a free and open society.  The politics in that region are very complicated - summing it up in a sentence like that is just amateurish.  Tyhe fact is, we were involve din a cald war against the Communists - or have you forgotten?

I love how folks like you talk about the CIA buying politicians and influencing elections, all the while ignorant of the reality that the KGB was plenty active in doing the same!

Heck, if the Bay of Pigs invasion had been successful, you'd no doubt be mentioning how the CIA overhtrew the popular democratically elected government of Cuba.

Long Live Operation AJAX - and many more!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top