Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:37:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I said it before.  KFBK 1530 am radio station in Sacramento,California.  The Mark Williams Program from 7-10pm PST.  He had a guest from the local mosque.  HE asked them POINT BLANK if they denounced the terrorist of 9-11 and of Hamas.  The Guest (who was a Cleric of the mosque) never answered the question and side stepped it many times.  The Mark Williams presented them with an investigation report about a "missionary" who visited that same mosque prior to 9-11.  This "missionary" collected MONEY from the muslim members of THIS city.  This "missionary" was later killed in Afganistan tied to Al Quida.

Good enogh fore me......

That is not my only source but it was the final source I needed.

If you fund terrorism then you are a terrorist.  And I am willing to bet that the majority of mosque in the USA are funding terrorism one way or another.

PERIOD

SGtar15
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:38:13 PM EDT
[#2]
And killing them all may not be the answer, and I agree that it does not sit well according to my personal morals.  If only there was a way to tell the happy-murdering people muslims from the do-as-to-others-as-you-would-have-done-unto-you muslims.

What % of the muslim population are in the second category do you think?  The first?

What % in the second category in say....Syria?  In the first category?

What % in the second category in say....Palestine?  In the first category?

What % in the second category in say....Pakistan?  In the first category?

ect...

Everybody in the first category needs to be systematically terminated.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:39:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't trade one Russian school kid's life for peace in the middle east. We have a job to finish, I only hope we can work something out with the Russians to work together.

If we back down a millimeter, they will turn up the heat and dance in the streets on our bodies. I shudder to think about the celebrations going on in Iran, Iraq and Palistine right now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
ok:  i gave "necromancer" shit every chance i got and am not tearing up over her banning..............

but WTF?!?!?  over that comment?  

It would appear that certain opinions are not allowed here.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:42:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I wouldn't trade one Russian school kid's life for peace in the middle east. We have a job to finish, I only hope we can work something out with the Russians to work together.

If we back down a millimeter, they will turn up the heat and dance in the streets on our bodies.

/agree

and I also wouldn't trade that child's life for 20 million muslims dancing in the streets after every attack, nor any who would accept the slaughter of innocent school children.  Nor any who would turn a blind eye.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#6]
She just got a lesson on the boundries of the first amendment. It takes time to turn young people into mature responsible citizens...and patience, you grumpy old farts.*

* Edit: Added so TRN can understand what I'm saying.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:46:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know that the Koran is actually the problem.  It is kind of like the US constitution; the problem is not the document itself, it is the mullahs/justices who interpret it.

People have certainly done a lot of horrible things in the name of Christ.

Maybe the Koran is inherently evil.   I don't know.  Certainly the fruits of that tree are not looking so good right now.  But I don't know enough about Islam and the Koran to say "kill them all."  There are a billion Muslims after all, including millions of children.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:48:24 PM EDT
[#8]
We need to play nice and not offend others.

(That's the idea anyway. Funny how our enemy doesn't feel obligated to reciprocate)
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:49:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Mods/staff - Can we add a smilie that bows towards Mecca?

This current one appears to be dipping towards Cleveland.

(not that I'm wild about Mecca, but Cleveland sucks!)

thanks!

Mecca <<< >>> Cleveland

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:51:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Not all muslims are bad.. period.. but as far as the extreme fundamentalist muslims from hell that AQ has a steady supply of.. kill em all.. they're a waste of precious resources on earth.. all they want are their virgins anyway.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:52:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
There ain't no good muslims.

I beg to differ.
I know of an Albanian that I worked with who watched in horror the events of 09/11/01.
He told me once that those type of people are not muslum, they are terrorists.
The same one should be over in the sand box by now doing logistic work (warehousing) for a contractor there.

I'm proud to be able to call him a friend and will be there with him when he becomes a U.S. citizen.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:52:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Mods/staff - Can we add a smilie that bows towards Mecca?

This current one appears to be dipping towards Cleveland.

(not that I'm wild about Mecca, but Cleveland sucks!)

thanks!

Mecca <<< >>> Cleveland

Back already?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:52:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Not all muslims are bad.. period.. but as far as the extreme fundamentalist muslims from hell that AQ has a steady supply of.. kill em all.. they're a waste of precious resources on earth.. all they want are their virgins anyway.

Completely agree
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:53:03 PM EDT
[#14]
You would have to be both blind and ignorant to not clearly see what side the Muslim hierarchy in the US supports. Their lack of action following 9/11, feigned contempt for the murderers, and rationalization of the murders of 3000 Americans was pitifully obvious.

Not once did I hear simple condemnation. It was always weak condemnation followed by "but..."
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:53:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Also, I HAVE known Islamic people who were very decent.  

But........again, why is it that its mostly Islamic extremists that are doing most of t his stuff.  There are non-islamic extremists....the IRA for example.....But it still seems predominantly a certain faith.  Not country, politician......faith.

The IRA set off a bomb outside a school a few years ago and have allegedly been involved in training both al queda and columbian terrorists.

Right, I didn't know about those, but it just reinforces my point.  I had said that there WERE other extremists, the IRA for example.  (Btw, if they are involved in the same type of activities the penalty should be the same).  But I don't see 90% of the terrorism in the world caused by the IRA, not protestants (which is what I think the IRA is, if not, please correct me).

Otherway around-catholic-20 years ago the IRA were busy little mad bombers and most people would have considered them more dangerous than muslim fundamentalists (well before the shah fell anyway)

Disagree - a lot...

I would submit that the Islamists who killed the Israeli Olympians at Munich in '72 would be considered the most "dangerous" pre-Shah terrorists.

The IRA not only were a localized issue mainly in the British Isles, they had a LOT of support right here in the US.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:54:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I beg to differ.
I know of an Albanian that I worked with who watched in horror the events of 09/11/01.
The same one should be over in the sand box by now doing logistic work (warehousing) for a contractor there.

I'm proud to be able to call him a friend and will be there with him when he becomes a U.S. citizen.

I think they already made their dissatisfaction with necromancer's post known. She is in no position to retract her statement or continue the discussion.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:56:20 PM EDT
[#17]
It IS wrong to label all Muslims as one thing.

I just don't have anything nice to say about them right now.

And I think the site staff needs to understand everyones' need to vent.

It will all blow over soon   (OK, most of it).

And that's all I'm going to comment on.

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:57:50 PM EDT
[#18]
my problem with it being this:

there HAS to be a good muslim out there, just has to be (i would think) (no, the dead ones don't count)

i can see myself saying "there aint no good muslims"  doesn't mean i actually think that, but its a perfectly acceptable blanket statement (IMO) for a religion that seems to be 99.99999999% intent on killing Americans for being Americans, or anybody else for that matter that believes in democracy or individual rights or tries to aid such.

that being said.............might i be so bold as to say that allah can blow me?  i see this as no different than an atheist coming online and saying they don't believe in God and could care less of offending him.............can you?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:00:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
You would have to be both blind and ignorant to not clearly see what side the Muslim hierarchy in the US supports. Their lack of action following 9/11, feigned contempt for the murderers, and rationalization of the murders of 3000 Americans was pitifully obvious.

Not once did I hear simple condemnation. It was always weak condemnation followed by "but..."

Its the same "weak condemnation" for either the catholics or protestant in ireland. Are you wanting to toss the complete bunch of either because of the irish?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:01:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I beg to differ.

I think they already made their dissatisfaction with necromancer's post known. She is in no position to retract her statement or continue the discussion.

i hope necromancer represents only a very small minority of people.. sad that that level of intolerance is so common.. the actions of a lot of intolerant individuals in the end turn more good upstanding muslims into extremists.  its becoming a vicious cycle.  in the end there won't be any winners to all this.. just survivors and corpses.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:03:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:06:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:12:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:12:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:13:11 PM EDT
[#25]
guess i should clarify my above post.. by tolerance i mean not shunning someone for his religion..
stupidity is universal.. kill men for their actions not their beliefs
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:13:38 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
man the events in Russia has really fired everyone up

Balls. Most have been 'fired up' for almost THREE YEARS.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:22:36 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
It IS wrong to label all Muslims as one thing.

I just don't have anything nice to say about them right now.

And I think the site staff needs to understand everyones' need to vent.

It will all blow over soon   (OK, most of it).

And that's all I'm going to comment on.

- BUCC_Guy

But it shouldn't blow over.Most of the Liberals in this country think either we Deserved Sept .11 or that Bush knew about it and that somehow he and Cheney and their friends are getting filthy rich via Halliburton / Carlyle Group.
The Liberal Press feels that the Russian Gov't brought this Hostage situation upon themselves by oppressing these Minority Ethnic Groups.
Some of us on this board have been warning for awhile about so called Nice Muslims.

What are we gonna do when they take a School Here ? What Then ?

Dont tell me it can't or won't happen !

They couldn't even screen out the Wackos from Madison Square Garden the other night AND THE PRESIDENT WAS THERE !!!

Where is the Condemnation for these attacks from our own Liberal Politicos ,The Press and so-called "Friendli Islamic Groups " like CAIR.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:22:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:24:05 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why is that so fucking hard to understand.

Why is it so fucking hard for some folks who try to shout down criticism of Islam for being a murderous Death Cult that most criticizing it AREN'T calling for the death of all muslims??

I want them out of our military. Islam itself says it is okay to lie to an Infidel / Unbeliever - their loyalty Oaths are worthless.
I want the House of Fraud and half of their 6000 "Princes" who are virulent Wahabists / Salafists / Sharia -backing FREAKS to be cut off from their funding, to stop the funding of literally thousands of fundamentalist Wahabi madrassas sprinkled from Morocco to Singapore.
I want their funding of revisionist, Fascist, supremacist Muslim Student Associations on our major university campuses stooped, immediately.
I want their slow-speed Invasion of my Nation, or Northern Europe stopped.
I want their staff apologists and PR flacks to stop being given a free pass by dhimmi Mainstream Media.
I want their murderous jihads IN EVERY SINGLE NATION BORDERING THE DAR AL ISLAM to stop.

If they want a return to a 7th Century nomadic clan existence, let'em have it IN THEIR OWN FUCKING LANDS. I WILL NOT stand by and let them do the same in America.

I want most of those things as well.  So what?

Killing all of them is your answer?

If you had the power to do so, would you kill all Muslims?  And no, you will not be locked for simply answering this question.

Better stop skimming and read the damned post correctly, before blustering further.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:27:40 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its the same "weak condemnation" for either the catholics or protestant in ireland. Are you wanting to toss the complete bunch of either because of the irish?

My comment was in regard to the Muslim hierarchy [leadership] in the US.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
This thread is really starting to affect membership levels.  

No sh*t.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:39:20 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My comment was in regard to the Muslim hierarchy [leadership] in the US.

I agree with that.

But I cant remember the pope telling the catholic's in Northern Ireland to knock it off, nor the protestant hierachy of the same to cut it out.  Thats my only point in all this. I was just using a different religion as an example.

Edited: to try to make sense out of my ramblings. It didn't work, so the post stands as is.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:40:28 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am very good friends with a muslim girl.

My uncle, auntie and cousin are muslim.

Some of my dad's colleagues are muslim.

All are peace loving.  All are very very friendly and kind.  I would not consider any of them a threat.

In the end, who am I to judge them?  God is the only one who can judge people.  It doesnt matter what I, or others think about them, it only matters what God thinks.  In the end, he will judge us all.

That sounds like communist talk to me.  Are you sure you're not a psychopoplitician, here to hide the TRUTH from us.  

Those muslims you speak of are probably planning to kill you RIGHT NOW because the koran commands them to.  

Egads!  I have been revealed!

Whats a psychopoplitician?  A psychotic loppylop politician?

When Sept 11 happened, many muslims I know cried.  The cried not just because of the innocents killed, but also because they knew they will be labelled by many as terrorists.  My close friend who is muslim always tells me of how people stare at her and laugh at her simply because she is muslim.

This site has taught me to think for myself and not to bow down to the thoughts of society and tolerate others.  It seems as if some only think for themselves when it comes to weapons and politics, and only tolerate others if they are support their own views...

Ive lived in a muslim country, and am an immigrant and my race was once unwelcomed in this country.  I know what it feels like to be ridiculed because of something I cant change and it aint nice.  Likewise, "our" type, people who like weapons and that, are not readily accepted by society.  We do not like it when people judge us by our liking of weapons, why should we judge them by their religion?  There are bad muslims just as there are bad Christians and gun nuts.

I hear America is a multicultural society like Australia.  The way some behave on this board, it seems like only certain cultures are tolerated.

Sorry if it offends anyone, but those are my observations and experiences.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:58:17 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why is that so fucking hard to understand.

Why is it so fucking hard for some folks who try to shout down criticism of Islam for being a murderous Death Cult that most criticizing it AREN'T calling for the death of all muslims??

I want them out of our military. Islam itself says it is okay to lie to an Infidel / Unbeliever - their loyalty Oaths are worthless.
I want the House of Fraud and half of their 6000 "Princes" who are virulent Wahabists / Salafists / Sharia -backing FREAKS to be cut off from their funding, to stop the funding of literally thousands of fundamentalist Wahabi madrassas sprinkled from Morocco to Singapore.
I want their funding of revisionist, Fascist, supremacist Muslim Student Associations on our major university campuses stooped, immediately.
I want their slow-speed Invasion of my Nation, or Northern Europe stopped.
I want their staff apologists and PR flacks to stop being given a free pass by dhimmi Mainstream Media.
I want their murderous jihads IN EVERY SINGLE NATION BORDERING THE DAR AL ISLAM to stop.

If they want a return to a 7th Century nomadic clan existence, let'em have it IN THEIR OWN FUCKING LANDS. I WILL NOT stand by and let them do the same in America.

You got these politicians in bed with the house of Fraud, giving them millions of dollarswith the agreement that that money comes back to American corporation defense contractors, big friggin money, more money than we can imagine. Also you got the politicians in bed with Israel, Colombia and a host of other nations "giving" them aid with the stipulation that they buy our arms. Don't forget the French and the Germans are also in this business of foreign aid with their little fiefdoms. I remember Rumsfield awhile back snapping at a French reporter telling him what about France's military incursions into Africa. Big money here.....
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:13:43 PM EDT
[#36]

Please post your evidence of Good Muslims

Four pages, and nobody's posted any of those after-action pics from Afghanistan (from a few months back...you know the ones) yet? My, my, what restraint we have.......

I'll have to say, it's pretty crappy when a moderator starts a thread in GD with the potential to ban half the site, and then other moderators get itchy trigger fingers......

No offense to anyone, but that ain't right.

<----slowly tears himself away from the keyboard, fighting the urge to post a picture of a live and dead representative of a common middle-eastern religion, not necessarily in that order.......
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:13:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#38]
By the way, I'm fully aware that there are 'good muslims'.....but those of us who harbor ill will against them didn't arrive at it lightly.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:15:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Muslim, Arab whatever, I say be nice right up till it's time to not be nice anymore. Then make um  martyrs. It's really the least we can do.

Hunter out...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:24:11 PM EDT
[#40]
But it doesn't feel good to want to kill all muslims!

It doesn't feel good to put your own dog down when it bites a child.

Sometimes in life you have to do what doesn't feel good.  But you know it's right.

The staff must be exploring it's feelings lately.  Next they'll be asking where to buy patchouli oil.  They'll convince themselves that they are the only ones that see the whole picture.  While others do the ugly tasks that must be done.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:35:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:44:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Just my .02

I went to school with many muslims at UMKC and I would call none of them friends.

They would walk up and take our pool table like they owned it (we paid by the hour) and we would have to threaten to beat their asses to get OUR table back.  We then worried about retribution.

A follower of the 'religion of peace' started a fight with me in my own dorm.  We fought in the halls and I just about got a concussion against the block walls.  The RA stopped us just after my opponent passed out due to lack of oxygen.  It took 2 guys to hold him back when he regained conciousness.

Another tried to beat up my roommate for something REALLY stupid and I had to intervene, most of the others thought that they owned  the dorm because they had $.

They also needed to shower more. (don't kick me off for this - it's completely true and I have witnesses).

I have never met a muslim that was willing to try to like me or even give me a chance.  I have a hard time having any tolerance...

Edited to add:  The only ones I met were the most arrogant people I have EVER met.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
"Say: we believe in God, and that which was revealed unto us, and that which was revealed unto Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob, and the tribes, and that which was vouchsafed unto Moses and Jesus and the prophets from their Lord; We make no distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered. "
(The Holy Qur'an 3:84)

Direct quotes from the Quran:

ANNOUNCE PAINFUL PUNISHMENT TO THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE (9:3)

O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred... (8:65)

Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve (8:55)

And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah (8:39)

When the sacred months have passed away, THEN SLAY THE IDOLATERS WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM, AND TAKE THEM CAPTIVES AND BESIEGE THEM AND LIE IN WAIT FOR THEM IN EVERY AMBUSH, then if they repent and keep up prayer [become believers] and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them (9:5)

And if they intend to act unfaithfully towards you, so indeed they acted unfaithfully towards Allah before, but He GAVE YOU MASTERY OVER THEM (8:71)

FIGHT THEM: ALLAH WILL PUNISH THEM BY YOUR HANDS AND BRING THEM TO DISGRACE, AND ASSIST YOU AGAINST THEM. (9:14)

FIGHT THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN ALLAH, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, NOR FOLLOW THE RELIGION OF TRUTH, OUT OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE BOOK [Christians and Jews], until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and THEY ARE IN A STATE OF SUBJECTION. (9:29)

O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination. (9:73)

O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil). (9:123)

I WILL CAST TERROR INTO THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE. THEREFORE STRIKE OFF THEIR HEADS AND STRIKE OFF EVERY FINGERTIP OF THEM. THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ACTED ADVERSELY TO ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER; AND WHOEVER ACTS ADVERSELY TO ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER - THEN SURELY ALLAH IS SEVERE IN REQUITING (EVIL). THIS - TASTE IT, AND (KNOW) THAT FOR THE UNBELIEVERS IS THE PUNISHMENT OF FIRE. O you who believe! When you meet those who disbelieve marching for war, then turn not your backs to them. And whoever shall turn his back to them on that day - unless he turn aside for the sake of fighting or withdraws to a company - then he, indeed, becomes deserving of Allah's wrath, and his abode is hell; and an evil destination shall it be. So you did not slay them, but it was Allah Who slew them and you did not smite when you smote (the enemy) but it was Allah Who smote, and that He might confer upon the believers a good gift from Himself; (8:12-17)

And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires, and be cautious of them, lest they seduce you from part of what Allah has revealed to you; but if they turn back, then know that Allah desires to afflict them on account of some of their faults; and most surely many of the people are transgressors. Is it then the judgment of the times of ignorance that they desire: and who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure? O YOU WHO BELIEVE! DO NOT TAKE THE JEWS AND THE CHRISTIANS FOR FRIENDS; THEY ARE FRIENDS OF EACH OTHER; AND WHOEVER AMONGST YOU TAKES THEM FOR A FRIEND, THEN SURELY HE IS ONE OF THEM; SURELY ALLAH DOES NOT GUIDE THE UNJUST PEOPLE. (5:49-51)

The punishment of those who pit themselves against Allah and His Messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement, except those who repent before you have them in your power (5:33-34)

Believe therefore in Allah and His apostles, and say not, Three. Desist, it is better for you; Allah is only one god: far be it from his glory that He should have a son. (4:171)

What is the matter with you, then, that you have become two parties about the hypocrites, while Allah has made them return (to unbelief) for what they have earned? Do you wish to guide him whom Allah has caused to err? And whomsoever Allah causes to err, you shall by no means find a way for him. THEY DESIRE THAT YOU SHOULD DISBELIEVE AS THEY HAVE DISBELIEVED, SO THAT YOU MIGHT BE ALL ALIKE; THEREFORE TAKE  NOT FROM AMONG THEM FRIENDS UNTIL THEY FLY THEIR HOMES IN ALLAH'S WAY; BUT IF THEY TURN BACK, THEN SEIZE THEM AND KILL THEM WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM, AND TAKE NOT FROM AMONG THEM A FRIEND OR A HELPER. (4:89)

As for those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the punishment (4:56)

Surely they who disbelieve in the communications of Allah - they shall have a severe punishment; and Allah is Mighty, the lord of retribution. (3:4)

Allah 's Apostle said, " I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' and whoever says, None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah, (either to punish him or to forgive him.)" (Hadith 4:52:196)

Allah's Apostles said, "When a slave (of Allah) commits illegal sexual intercourse, he is not a believer at the time of committing it; and if he steals, he is not a believer at the time of stealing; and if he drinks an alcoholic drink, when he is not a believer at the time of drinking it; and he is not a believer when he commits a murder," 'Ikrima said: I asked Ibn Abbas, "How is faith taken away from him?" He said, Like this," by clasping his hands and then separating them, and added, "But if he repents, faith returns to him like this, by clasping his hands again. (Hadith 8:82:800e:) [So, with the clap of a hand, they can do whatever they want?]

The Prophet said, "The one who commits an illegal sexual intercourse is not a believer at the time of committing illegal sexual intercourse and a thief is not a believer at the time of committing theft and a drinker of alcoholic drink is not a believer at the time of drinking. Yet, (the gate of) repentance is open thereafter." (Hadith 8:82:801)

(Isolated incident) ...then prostrated himself, and all who were with him prostrated too. But an old man took a handful of dust and touched his forehead with it saying, "This is sufficient for me." Later on I saw him killed as an infidel. (Hadith 5:59:311)

[yes the Jews and Muslims are both descendents of Abraham, but here is the attitude towards descendants of Abraham through Isaac (the Jews]: "If they find you, they will be your enemies, and will stretch forth towards you their hands and their tongues with evil, and they ardently desire that you may disbelieve. Your relationship would not profit you, nor your children, on the day of resurrection; He will decide between you; and Allah sees what you do. Indeed, there is for you a good example in Abraham and those with him when they said to their people: Surely we are clear of you and of what you serve besides Allah; WE DECLARE OURSELVES TO BE CLEAR OF YOU, AND ENMITY AND HATRED  HAVE APPEARED BETWEEN US AND YOU FOREVER UNTIL YOU BELIEVE IN ALLAH ALONE (60:2-4)

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I get the feeling you're under the age of 15.

It must have felt  like I am under 15 to you, but I am closer to 45.

Evidence perhaps that your feelings are being clouded?  Did it ever feel right to go to any war?  Do you think it felt  right to direct the dropping of the bomb on Japan?  If you feel goaded by the italicized words maybe you recognize something about your position that makes you uncomfortable?

I feel depressed about what I recognize must happen.    No italics for that feeling.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:55:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Heres my story.  I was in the lounge of the Student Union building on campus watching TV.  There were two Muslim girls there with those rags on their heads (rags...?).  When the part came on about the Russian Spec Ops retaking the school, they sat there and watch without a care in the world.  Even after they said "Muslim Terrorists took hostages...blah blah blah..."  they didn't even seemed phased, they went along like nothing was wrong...excuse me, but that pissed me off.  Sorry, I'm Catholic, and in most ways intolerant of others...just the way I am.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:11:49 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
While many have not actually read the Koran, we've all read passages from it that advocate converting or killing nonmuslims.
If there are people who can positively refute the above idea WITH the Koran, please post that.
Mods can lock people who trash Islam all night long, but we will never solve the problem unless the basic proposition - that the Koran instructs to kill/convert all nonmuslims - is refuted.

Have YOU read the Koran? Or did you read quotes from it off this site or from "Prophet of Doom" which is where most of those quotes are cut and pasted from?

Well, have YOU read it?  What makes you know that what he posted is not correct?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:13:22 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
While others do the ugly tasks that must be done.

What unit you in?

27 days and a wake up.

Boot!

Retired 3 years ago with more time in than you do now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:14:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:25:56 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
While others do the ugly tasks that must be done.

What unit you in?

27 days and a wake up.

No unit, no service.  I do not play well well with others and so would never have been a good soldier.  But I recognize the need for those that can do the job.  I won't be one that stands in their way.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top