Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:01:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope he recovers.

I too believe he is a scumbag and that he disgraced the Presidency, but I will not stoop to the level of rooting for someone to die. I will not become that.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:11:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:12:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I hope he recovers.

I too believe he is a scumbag and that he disgraced the Presidency, but I will not stoop to the level of rooting for someone to die. I will not become that.

Exactly my sentiment.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:13:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:14:05 AM EDT
[#5]
IF he were to die, who would control the HUNDREDS of millions of dollars that he controls through his "foundation" and Library Charity?

He's powerful, because of it.
Hillary remains with him, because it's not hers if he dies, but she enjoys it as does Bill.
Unless she's named to the board...

Just wondering.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:17:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Actually, I don't want Bill Clinton to die right now (Hillary can get hit by a bus for all I care, though)...I don't think my stomach could take another DemocRAT funerally...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:18:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hope he recovers.

Exactly my sentiment.

+2

However there are a handful of people in the world that do deserve to die. I just dont think that Clinton is one of them. I hate the man with a passion but his crimes dont warrant death.
CH
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:19:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Maybe the Republican convention speeches contributed to his condition?

Dittos.

By the way this is a classic event for some personalities.  Best thing for his heart was being a full-time politician.  Retirement is killing him.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:21:21 AM EDT
[#9]

I hate the man with a passion but his crimes dont warrant death.

However, if we had a media with balls we would probably find that he did indeed rape Juanita Broderick.  Rape should be punishable by execution.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:28:16 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Can you imagine Clinton meeting God??  Scary thought!!

Joke:

Bill, Hillary, and Algore die in a plane crash.  The three of them stand before God sitting on his throne.  God asks "Why do you believe you should be allowed into Heaven?"  

Al says "Well, I really believed I won the 2000 election, but I understand now that I did not, and that it was Your will, and that it was the best thing for the country, and I'm content with that."

God nods, and says, "I accept your contrition.  Sit here at my right."

Then he asks Bill, "Why do you believe you should be allowed into Heaven?".  

Bill replies, "Well, I violated a commandment and coveted women, cheated on my wife, and was a pretty scurrilous guy, but I reformed before I died, and I am really sorry for what I did."

God nods and says, "You may enter heaven.  Take a seat to my left."  Then he says to Hillary, "And what about you, Hillary?"

To which she replies, "I believe you're sitting in my chair."
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:49:00 AM EDT
[#11]
And I care because...?

CW
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:55:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:09:53 AM EDT
[#13]
If he did pass away, I had read that Hillary and all of his other possessions (Astro-turfed el camino, Monica snatch pictures, 3 dozen pizzas topped with Big Macs, Web Hubble, James Carville, et al) would have to be sealed inside the base of this giant Top Secret Clinton Ramses* II Pyramid they've constructed just for the purpose.

(* Trademarked 2004 Durex Ramses Condoms)

"...And now you know......the REST of the story. I'm Paul Harvey.....good-DAY!"
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:13:31 AM EDT
[#14]
One word: Placebo.

I don't know if we could take his death, anyways. Just imagine the media reaction. I'm quite sure that they'll drool over him for twice as long as they did for Reagan. They might need that long to think of an accomplishment to credit him with.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:21:32 AM EDT
[#15]
"I question the timing"
"what, he's a (D)?? Oh - Must Be Bush's Fault"

/Dem apparatchik
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:27:22 AM EDT
[#16]
You guys misunderstood what they meant when they said bypass...

The Hildabeast put Bill in the hospital to have the blood vessels around his penis bypassed.  A sure fire way to make sure he has no more interns.  No hardon, no intern!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:28:13 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
One word: Placebo.

I don't know if we could take his death, anyways. Just imagine the media reaction. I'm quite sure that they'll drool over him for twice as long as they did for Reagan. They might need that long to think of an accomplishment to credit him with.

This might seem crass....but it's probably the best thing he could do for his party.

"One cheese burger over the line sweet jesus, one burger over the line...."
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:31:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Don't be assholes, wish the dickhead a speedy recovery and move on.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:51:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Isn't it ironic, as the AWB sunsets . . .
so does Clinton!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:52:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Who gives a FUCK?  

Clinton can die for all I care.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:58:22 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Don't be assholes, wish the dickhead a speedy recovery and move on.

Hokie's right..............................

"Did Bill Clinton give up after the German's bombed Pearl Harbor?"  

"NO!"

Sorry man, I tried. He's going into tried and true surgery. He'll be fine. He won't slug down a #5 SuperSized anytime soon, but he'll be fine. Now lose the tie, take a deep breath and smile. It's a long weekend.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:01:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:01:31 AM EDT
[#23]
anything for attention...........
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:03:25 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
anything for attention...........

So you think he's been on a steady Milkshake and 3lb cheeseburger diet for the last year to help out the DNC?

[tinfoilhat]Maybe, rabbit....maybe[/tinfoilhat]

EDIT: That was great fight4yourrights...I'm still laughing.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Boy's don't worry bout klinton because:

Only the good die young!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Actually, it is best that he does recover without drama.  One thing we damn well dont need right now is a Democrat martyr.  I wouldn't cry over an alternative outcome, but it is not in our best interest.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:45:21 AM EDT
[#27]
I was going to make a "not-nice" comment, but then I remembered how disgusted I was at the comments on DU that were posted right after RR died.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:56:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:59:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Is it wrong not to give a crap?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:00:14 PM EDT
[#30]
This is not a slap at Bill Klinton, but I predict that he will die in surgery or shortly afterward.

The Hildebeast does not need his baggage along for her run in 2008. His worth to the dark side is expired. Then, she would not have to divorce him but would rather be the "Bereaved Widow"

just my .02, nothing more.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:05:49 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was going to make a "not-nice" comment, but then I remembered how disgusted I was at the comments on DU that were posted right after RR died.

THATS what SHOULD separate us from them....

Good man Red_Beard.

Bingo
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:31:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Why waste the doctors time. Let it run its course.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:51:56 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Boy's don't worry bout klinton because:

Only the good die young!!

[Start Mr. Bill]
Oh Noooooooooooo!
[/Mr. Bill]

He's going to live for at least another 500 years!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:09:26 PM EDT
[#34]
No prayers sent on his behalf.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:34:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Fxxx him.  I hope the same thing happens to Hillary.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top