Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:20:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Try not to spend too much money on her.  You'll need to still set aside funds for future firearms purchases.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:24:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Try not to spend too much money on her.  You'll need to still set aside funds for future firearms purchases.

I have spent about $6000 this year on guns.  I need to slow the heck down anyway.  

Looks like our first date will only cost me about $15 max.  I can deal with that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:30:04 AM EDT
[#3]
If this turns out good for you and you decide to get married.  Buy everything that you have ever even thought you might be interested in owning now.  I wish I had.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:33:01 AM EDT
[#4]
What's his name?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:33:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have spent about $6000 this year on guns.  I need to slow the heck down anyway.  

Looks like our first date will only cost me about $15 max.  I can deal with that.

$15!?!? I surely hope you don't plan to take her to MickeyD's.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:47:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Good luck!  

BTW $15 around here will barely get you an appetizer ... you must know the owner of the restaurant or something.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:54:05 AM EDT
[#7]
$15 bucks ? What , KY and some condoms? Take care and have fun!!Coondog
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:12:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

lol, its a simple date.  Not McDonnalds,  NEVER there.

Probably just a simple resturaunt.  Then we are headed to her place to talk about her vacation and stuff.

She lives semi-out in the sticks, where prices are cheap.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:50:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol, its a simple date.  Not McDonnalds,  NEVER there.

Probably just a simple resturaunt.  Then we are headed to her place to talk about her vacation and stuff.

She lives semi-out in the sticks, where prices are cheap.

Damn, first date and she's bringing you back to her place.

Good luck and have fun.  Good women are hard to find, but they are out there.  Some of them even like guns.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:55:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I havent had a date in close to 2 years.

When I saw the title, I looked to see if you wrote it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:57:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Sage advice from a married man......

It is the goal of every woman, to find one man AND RUIN HIS LIFE!!!!

consider yourself warned
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:00:07 AM EDT
[#12]
congrats!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:06:45 AM EDT
[#13]
So how will you explain, when you are taking pictures of her tied to the ceiling fan; "You see, there's these guys from the Internet, and I have to take a picture of this for them.  If I don't it will violate some sort of code of honor.  BTW, how do you feel about pie?"
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:09:10 AM EDT
[#14]
By mjohn 3006

She goes to my church and sings in the choir with me.
She is a good girl. Does not curse, drink, or smoke.

If you only remember one thing we have told you, there is no sex in the Champagne Room. Especially in your situation.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:10:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
By mjohn 3006

She goes to my church and sings in the choir with me.
She is a good girl. Does not curse, drink, or smoke.

If you only remember one thing we have told you, there is no sex in the Champagne Room. Especially in your situation.

, I can not remember what that is from, but you made me laugh.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:22:19 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
for the first date, take her to the nearest oasis and behave like an Arab.

Beat her and bugger a little boy?

Think a minute.

The arabs were sitting in the oasis. What were they doing to their dates?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:23:01 PM EDT
[#17]
So, did you fuck her?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:39:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Good lord, Necromancer - wtf was that?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:40:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
for the first date, take her to the nearest oasis and behave like an Arab.

Beat her and bugger a little boy?

Think a minute.
The arabs were sitting in the oasis. What were they doing to their dates?

Shoving them up each others asses? How the heck should I know? I'm not an Arab!

j/k    I like my joke better.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I havent had a date in close to 2 years.

So essentially your life is like being married without the hassle of putting up with constant nagging and the rest of the BS wives pull.

Waiting for the right one isn't half as painful as getting stuck with the wrong one.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Waiting for the right one isn't half as painful as getting stuck with the wrong one.

words of wisdom!

I need to remind myself of this fact everyday until ms. right comes along.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:21:42 PM EDT
[#22]
DATE HAPPENED!!!

It was good!!!
Sorry, no pics of stuffed pooper.  I was not expecting anything more then a nice evening getting to know a nice woman, and thats what happened.  Stuffed pooper is for much later in he relationship.  Sorry

I like her a lot, and its obvoius she likes me a lot as well(for some reason).  We have TONS of things in common.  Little quirks like how we sleep, pet peeves, favorite foods, hobbies (except for guns.......yet )

We even talked a little about child rearing.  She shares all my views!  And she is a 2nd grade school teacher.  She was talking about a kid that was beeing very misbehaved in a grocery store and she said "if that were my kid, that kid would have a red behind from some spanking"  I was in shock.  I thought all school teachers, expecially female school teachers, were totaly against spanking.  Every  thing I said about bringing up children she agreed with and visa versa.

I told her about The Virginia Black Rifle Day comming up next weekend. (note, this was only about 5 minutes out of 6 hours of talking, so I was not pushing the guns hard just made their presence known).  She said it sounded like fun and she hoped I would have good weather for it. I told her about the three gun compitition. I explained what it was...getting out a car and engaging targets with a pistol and then a shotgun and then a rifle bla bla bla Kinda like police training.......she got a slightly concerned look on her face...I said to myself...uh oh.  I said, "what?", she said, " you just be carful so you can come back to me.", I said "Oh, I'll be carful, I want to come back to you."  Damn mushy, but I thought smooth.

This is being posted at 1:30 in the morning because I just got home not to long ago.
It was a great night, and a great date.  I did not fuck it up, and it looks like this could go places.

Thanks for the support of those of you that gave it.  To the rest....I need more cowbell.

PS, after surviving, and enjoying the date, the prediction was correct.  It was not a trap.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:27:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Congrats!

Quoted:It was not a trap.

It always is, you just don't know it yet!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:28:02 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
she got a slightly concerned look on her face...I said to myself...uh oh.  I said, "what?", she said, " you just be carful so you can cum back to me.", I said "Oh, I'll be carful, I want to come back to you."  Damn mushy, but I thought smooth.

ohhh mjohn3006's gonna get lucky
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:30:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Good luck with it!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:34:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Congratulations man!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:38:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Well were still waiting on those pics
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:39:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Awesome!
Congrats for not "fucking it up" as was suggested might occur.

heh, heh...  teacher.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:01:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Hey good for you !! I wouldn't mind going out on a date sometime, but my wife won't let me! Take care. Keep up the good work. Coondog
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:09:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Congrats and good luck!

She sounds like a keeper!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:23:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Nice work!  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:32:52 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
DATE HAPPENED!!!

It was good!!!
Sorry, no pics of stuffed pooper.  I was not expecting anything more then a nice evening getting to know a nice woman, and thats what happened.  Stuffed pooper is for much later in he relationship.  Sorry

I like her a lot, and its obvoius she likes me a lot as well(for some reason).  We have TONS of things in common.  Little quirks like how we sleep, pet peeves, favorite foods, hobbies (except for guns.......yet )

We even talked a little about child rearing.  She shares all my views!  And she is a 2nd grade school teacher.  She was talking about a kid that was beeing very misbehaved in a grocery store and she said "if that were my kid, that kid would have a red behind from some spanking"  I was in shock.  I thought all school teachers, expecially female school teachers, were totaly against spanking.  Every  thing I said about bringing up children she agreed with and visa versa.

I told her about The Virginia Black Rifle Day comming up next weekend. (note, this was only about 5 minutes out of 6 hours of talking, so I was not pushing the guns hard just made their presence known).  She said it sounded like fun and she hoped I would have good weather for it. I told her about the three gun compitition. I explained what it was...getting out a car and engaging targets with a pistol and then a shotgun and then a rifle bla bla bla Kinda like police training.......she got a slightly concerned look on her face...I said to myself...uh oh.  I said, "what?", she said, " you just be carful so you can come back to me.", I said "Oh, I'll be carful, I want to come back to you."  Damn mushy, but I thought smooth.

This is being posted at 1:30 in the morning because I just got home not to long ago.
It was a great night, and a great date.  I did not fuck it up, and it looks like this could go places.

Thanks for the support of those of you that gave it.  To the rest....I need more cowbell.

PS, after surviving, and enjoying the date, the prediction was correct.  It was not a trap.

You done well.

If you need any advice at all. Don't be afraid to ask Don Juan Demarco. AKA, ME.

Seriously... anything at all.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:05:52 AM EDT
[#33]
mjohn,

Congrats.

I have just a few things for you to consider and this is not BS:  If you show/reveal to a woman too soon that you really like her, she's will lose the attraction for you in short order.  Seriously.

I'd like to suggest that you do not call her more than once a week or see her more than once a week at first.  Womenz are so accustomed to being chased by men that when one comes along that does NOT chase her - she's almost uncontrolably attracted to him.  Be that kind of man.  Let her miss you a bit by being busy.  At first, keep phone conversations short and the actual dates with her long and FULL of conversation.  This will only make her want to see and talk to you more.  If you do these types of things she will be calling YOU.  I'm serious.

Good luck and just slow down a bit.

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:12:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Sounds like you done well. Congrats!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:19:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Send her FLOWERS!  YOU hand write a little note (not the florist).

Bring her FLOWERS, even one, next time you see her.

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:44:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
mjohn,

Congrats.

I have just a few things for you to consider and this is not BS:  If you show/reveal to a woman too soon that you really like her, she's will lose the attraction for you in short order.  Seriously.

I'd like to suggest that you do not call her more than once a week or see her more than once a week at first.  Womenz are so accustomed to being chased by men that when one comes along that does NOT chase her - she's almost uncontrolably attracted to him.  Be that kind of man.  Let her miss you a bit by being busy.  At first, keep phone conversations short and the actual dates with her long and FULL of conversation.  This will only make her want to see and talk to you more.  If you do these types of things she will be calling YOU.  I'm serious.

Good luck and just slow down a bit.

CMOS

Not all women are like that.
The ones that make it just a game play that way.
mjohn's lady doesn't sound like that type at all.
Don't play head games.
Be yourself.
If she like you, you're good to go.
If she likes that guy you pretend to be, later on, she'll figure out she doesn't like the real you.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:43:21 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Congrats!

Quoted:It was not a trap.

It always is, you just don't know it yet!

Absolutely. The first rule of traps is to not make it look like one.

Good luck in your relationship anyway.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:47:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Teachers are all freaks you didn't get any?  

Geez I had a first date last night and I had me a BJ and sex before night time.  Got me another good morning and good bye BJ this morning.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:36:03 PM EDT
[#40]
jadams - good luck with the STDs you'll get eventually from sleeping with women like that.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 3:45:51 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
jadams - good luck with the STDs you'll get eventually from sleeping with women like that.

Hell, if that's par for the course, stats would say he probibly already has something.  Genital warts DO NOT mean "textured for her comfort".  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top