Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:39:31 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
HOWEVER, she has a laundry list of things she does to me since I'm obsessive compulsive:
- leaves the toilet seat cover up

I hate to go here. But either she is doing you a favor or your wife is pissin standing up.

I sure hope its the former.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:45:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:03:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Answer her questions correctly before she finishes asking them.

Read in bed and then after she gets finished complaining that she can't fall asleep with the light on (She can almost instantaneously), wake her up to tell her "See you fell asleep, and you were snoring too loud for me to read."
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:11:35 AM EDT
[#4]
When we're in line at the MCL cafeteria, I say "Oh look hon, they've got salmon" and pronounce the L.  It drives her nuts and she thinks it makes us sound like hillbillies.  I also rip off SBDs when I'm next to her in the aisle at the grocery store.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:34:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I leave the plunger in the toilet at night sometimes....I never knew a scream could etch glass.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:58:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I knew you guys did that stuff intentionally!!!

it's a conspiracy

WWAS?
What Would Ackbar Say?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:12:39 AM EDT
[#7]
live, breath, work 3 jobs so she can stay at home.  Everything I do ticks her off. I don't have to do anything on purpose....
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:17:44 AM EDT
[#8]
This one drives her nuts...

She'll offer to split a candy bar with me.  I'm not a chocolate fiend like she is, but I'll take it when it's offered.  I take my half and lay it on the table and continue with whatever it was I was doing.

She'll finish her half and start eyeing mine.

"You gonna eat that?"
"Yup."
"When?"
"In a minute."

Half-hour passes...

"Well, when the hell are you going to eat that?"
"Soon."
"If you don't eat it, I will!"
"But it's mine."
"But it's sitting there."

I can usually string her along for at least an hour.

Then I ask her, "Do you want to eat it?"
"But it's yours!"
"Oh, yeah. Right."
And I eat it.

I live for this shit.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:23:44 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
HOWEVER, she has a laundry list of things she does to me since I'm obsessive compulsive:

I hate to go here. But either she is doing you a favor or your wife is pissin standing up.

There is a third option that involves a guy named Jody.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:23:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Make that : Things you do to aggravate your EX-Wife on purpose.  

Dating younger prettier woman seems to have the desired effect  

This also has a tremendous effect on your current wife.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:28:17 AM EDT
[#11]
OMG, where to begin...

Incessant scratching
Carrying my AR around the house
Staying up past bedtime playing multiplayer Call of Duty
Staying on AR15.com all evening
farting in the car and waiting to roll the window down until she smells it
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:31:11 AM EDT
[#12]
One of the many I do is while driving down the road, in the Wal-Mart parking lot,. etc.., with my wife and we are approaching another vehicle at relatively low speed (note: this works real well at intersections while stopped), I gently tap the horn, look in the opposite direction of the vehicle, and wave/smile.  This is especially a good one if there's nothing in the direction you are waving.  My wife turns red and usually smacks me.

Cold feet in bed

Try to get as close to her as possible without actually nipping her heels with the shopping cart (buggy) when I'm forced to go grocery shopping with her.

She really hates the spotlight, so basically anything I come up with that gets peoples attention in public.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:52:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Wake up....Breathing is a close second......
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:00:02 AM EDT
[#14]
i won't answer her questions...............

my wife is the nosiest person in the world, it drivers her insane to not know something, heres an example from the other day:

i go to the store and get all kinds of non-shit like beer and steaks;
her:  how did you pay for that
me:  i didn't
her:  what do you mean you didn't pay for it?
me:  that's right, i stole it
her:  damnit, jarrett, how did you pay for that stuff?!
me:  pesos and yen and shiny rocks
her:  did you put it on a credit card, write a check, what?  i have to balance the checkbook!!!!!!!!!
me:  funny, it doesn't look disproportional..................
her:  walks off pissed

i'll let it go for about half an hour and then i'll go ahead and tell her i paid in cash
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:00:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
When we're in line at the MCL cafeteria, I say "Oh look hon, they've got salmon" and pronounce the L.  It drives her nuts and she thinks it makes us sound like hillbillies.  I also rip off SBDs when I'm next to her in the aisle at the grocery store.  

you don't pronounce the "L?"

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:05:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:09:37 AM EDT
[#17]
My all time favorite is when I let her out at the store to run in and grab something while I circle the lot. Then when I pull up and she's on the sidewalk waiting I yell "Hey baby how much", that gets everyones attention of course. Then all they see is my wife running for the car and getting in the passenger door. She hates that one. That's just one of my many well devised drive my wife insane plots.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:11:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Breathe.

edit - It seems I do this really annoying thing where I take air from the outside and force it into my lungs, then I let it back out again.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:12:37 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I knew you guys did that stuff intentionally!!!

it's a conspiracy

WWAS?

What Would Ackbar Say?

I like it.

I also like WWWD?

What would Walter do?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:13:24 AM EDT
[#20]
The phrase "Rode hard and put away wet" drives her nuts - not sure what's up with that, but I found
out one evening when I used it....

Like Ghost-1 mentioned, she was going on & on about something while I was trying to concentrate
on whatever I was working on, and I told her "At ease that noise" (That went over like a fart at the
dinner table!)

Quoted:
Stick it in her pooper. Good Lord she gets all kinda bent out of shape.

Did that once, accidently. You know, getting into it, things slip, WHOOPS!! Damn, I don't think
that she'll ever let me forget about that one!

MrClean4Hire's Dutch oven comment comes to mind as to one thing that I threaten to do, but then
I remember what my uncle looked like the next day after he did do it, and I just keep it as a threat.

Phone rings, caller ID says that it's her cell, I answer the phone "YESSSSSS" long & drawn out, like
Lurch

Drag my fork across the plate, so it makes that 'fingernails on the chalkboard' sound

TexRdnec's wife & mine must be cousins, with the nosiness factor. Has to know EVERYTHING that's
going on. (I'm guessing that my job just drives her insane then!)
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:13:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Cold feet in bed is always good for a laugh.

She dragged me to the mall one day.  As we were walking past Lane Bryant, I grabbed a necklace off of the display and yelled out, "Holy crap!  Look at the size of this bracelet!  They're not kidding about this plus size stuff!"  She turned bright red, slapped it out of my hand and walked away very quickly.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:14:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Being a terrified passenger in the car when she drives.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:18:11 AM EDT
[#23]
The main thing I do to aggravate my wife on purpose is to simply exist.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:22:46 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
...everybody in front of me in traffic is an asshole. Those behind me are a dumbass.

I like that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:33:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:22:46 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
My all time favorite is when I let her out at the store to run in and grab something while I circle the lot. Then when I pull up and she's on the sidewalk waiting I yell "Hey baby how much", that gets everyones attention of course. Then all they see is my wife running for the car and getting in the passenger door. She hates that one. That's just one of my many well devised drive my wife insane plots.

LOL I do this one too,  she HATES it.  sometimes when she's getting  close to the car I go forward a foot or so, repeat as needed. by the time she gets in I get a well deserved smack in the head.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:28:27 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Exist.
I hope she doesn't see this.

I know the feeling. EVERYTHING that I do acheives this effect. Specially when I attempt to grab and handful of those boobies. Trouble is, her nipple radar is highly acute and I never even get close before getting my hand slapped.

Luckily, my girlfriend's nipplr radar is slow...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:30:03 AM EDT
[#28]
not married but one I like is leave the Toilet Seat up....late at night she sleepily went  to squat and sure enough GODDAMN YOU HIWA!!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:19:56 AM EDT
[#29]
So many things...............
Answer all her questions with: "Roger That!",..."Negative",....And "WTF? Over"
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:27:02 AM EDT
[#30]
If we decide to go out to eat, I'll ask where she wants to go. She'll say, "I don't care".

So I say, 'OK then, let's go get sushi".

She HATES sushi.

So then SHE has to decide.

I have few complaints about the GF except that she is one of the pickiest eaters I've ever met.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:28:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Everything...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:37:03 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruel.  Just plain cruel.  But, well-deserved.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:38:54 AM EDT
[#33]
My wife has her own guns and is an excellent shot.  Therefore, I try not to aggravate her.  She says it's better to be widowed than divorced.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:33:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Ignore her as she yells for me and wanders the house looking for me. Once she finds me sitting on the couch I just say, "Oh, I didn't hear you."
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Ignore her as she yells for me and wanders the house looking for me. Once she finds me sitting on the couch I just say, "Oh, I didn't hear you."

Haha I do that one too. That's usually what gets me started going "what?"
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Stick it in her pooper. Good Lord she gets all kinda bent out of shape. But, long as I hold on tight its a good ride.

LMAO. I knew that was coming eventually.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:13:20 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
There's not enough space on this server to list everything I do that annoys the wife.

Now isn't that the truth!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:27:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Some days don’t have to do anything on purpose; the wife’s going through bouts of Menopause. You young guys just wait your days are coming the best you can do is suck it up and live with it cause it will get better I hope?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:00:00 AM EDT
[#39]
LOL I do this one too,  she HATES it.  sometimes when she's getting  close to the car I go forward a foot or so, repeat as needed. by the time she gets in I get a well deserved smack in the head.

LMAO. CrashBurnRepeat, we but be brothers seperated at birth. I do this to my wife all the time as well. I usually get the same results once she does get in, or at least that dirty I wanna kill you glare.LOL. I've found that using the "I was doing it in the name of your physical fitness" helps. That or gets you a "What does that mean, you think I'm fat don't you?" Ah marriage, is'nt it grand?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:24:40 AM EDT
[#40]
When my wife starts to tell me all the things I need to do, say or handle my x-wife. I reply at least I won't have these same issues when you become my next X. No kids between us and I have a prenup.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:31:59 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I try not to aggravate my wife. I really like her.

so your wife watches you post here, does she?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:38:17 AM EDT
[#42]
I asked her. She's still thinking..........

Rick
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:48:53 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I do my Warren (from Something about Mary) impression.

HATH YOU THEEN MY WIENER??!?!?  Louder is better, more public the better.

He really is a mongoloid.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:03:04 AM EDT
[#44]
My wife is aggravated all the time, about everything. Next question.

AB
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:10:06 AM EDT
[#45]
I run 400 rounds of dirty burning powder thru HER AR and put it back without cleaning it.  It really pisses her off.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:16:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Have a pulse.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:20:25 AM EDT
[#47]
She's making a list

Rick
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:37:39 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not sure how she is doing me any sort of favor. The lid is ther for a reason, so why not use it. Otherwise why do they even sell shitter seat with lids.

I have tried to reverse it on her by leaving the seat up as well, but I can't do it. I'm too OC to leave it like that. Even when I am on my meds.

I can assure you she does not piss standing up.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:41:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Annoying her liberal, anti-gun sister by walking through the house carrying an evil, black weapon whenever she visits us from Kalifornistan.  That always leads to a heated dialogue.

Not "listening" to her enough.  Now for you single guys, "listening" in the married female lexicon has exactly the same meaning as obeying!

Making snide "comments" about HER TV programs.  Nothing pisses her off more than for me to say something sarcastically TRUE about whatever she's watching on Oprah or Lifetime.  It is as if I am saying something evil about her family.  She REALLY takes that TV program shit personally.

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:59:30 AM EDT
[#50]
I breathe.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top