BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:48:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I heard this morning that there are parents with INFANTS in there, not just children.

You know, your righteous indignation is kind of skewed.  Where were you when US planes were bombing Yugoslavia and most recently, Iraq?  A lot more infants died as a result of those actions you know.  A LOT MORE.

It's so bizarre the selective outrage expressed here.  The Russians have been up to no good, Putin is nothing but a damn mafioso, and yet, Bush is buddy-buddy with him.  

Do you have credible evidence of your claims or are you simply pulling SHIT, otherwise normally reserved for service as your BRAINS, out of your ass?

-LS
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:56:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any man over 6' tall and in good health needs to keep this in mind.

They executed the 15 strongest men, I hope next time it is the 15 strongest men die in the struggle, preventing a larger tragedy.

Amen, God Forbid, but if any of us should find ourselves in this situation, RESIST IMMEDIATELY WITH WHATEVER MEANS ARE AT HAND.  At that point, your life is going downhill fast, nothing in the least to be gained by waiting.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:39:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I heard this morning that there are parents with INFANTS in there, not just children.

You know, your righteous indignation is kind of skewed.  Where were you when US planes were bombing Yugoslavia and most recently, Iraq?  A lot more infants died as a result of those actions you know.  A LOT MORE.

It's so bizarre the selective outrage expressed here.  The Russians have been up to no good, Putin is nothing but a damn mafioso, and yet, Bush is buddy-buddy with him.  

But you miss the point:  The people attacking Russia are either affiliated with or at the very least sympathizers with Al-Queda.  Either way, they're worthless pieces of shit.  It doesn't matter who's right or wrong, what matters is who's with US and who's with THEM.  I will take Russia's side, and I don't care what they did to the Chechens.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:47:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes there is an alternative.  They can round up Chechens and execute them if their kids are killed.  This is the only option.

It's hardly all the Chechens' - there is no public support for terrorists in Chechnya - they hat e the islamic terrorists as much as the Russians.  Everyone's sick of it.

Unless these innocent bystanders actively help the Russians with intel, Russia has to assume they're terrorist sympathizers.  I admit that I'm only assuming things because of my limited knowledge of the subject, but I'm not talking about right or wrong, either.  I'm talking about Russia doing whatever it takes, no matter how evil it might be, to save THEIR people.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:50:19 AM EDT
[#5]
AYE
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:01:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh yea, i forgot to say:

AYE
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:11:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
fuckin pathetic.....all in favor of nuking Mecca say aye.....AYE!

AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:12:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

YES!  This seems to be the only language they truely understand.  Two hour warning(so the world can watch or evacuate)...then Mecca GONE.  Our demands...cool your shit forever or Medina is next.  Here is a Greatest Hits List if subsequent action is required.

Would radical islamists hesitate WHEN they get this kind of power?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:22:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YES!  This seems to be the only language they truely understand.  Two hour warning(so the world can watch or evacuate)...then Mecca GONE.  Our demands...cool your shit forever or Medina is next.  Here is a Greatest Hits List if subsequent action is required.

Would radical islamists hesitate WHEN they get this kind of power?

No and I fear we are going to see them exercise this power soon than later
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:22:47 AM EDT
[#10]
AYE!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:29:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Explosions Rock Seized Russian School  (link)

BESLAN, Russia - Two explosions rocked the area around a school where heavily armed militants, some strapped with bombs, were holed up for a second day Thursday with about 350 hostages in southern Russia.

The explosions came about 10 minutes apart, from the vicinity of the cordoned-off school, followed by a cloud of black smoke. No further details were available.

The cause of the explosions was not clear. Earlier on Thursday, Valery Andreyev, the Federal Security Service's chief in North Ossetia, seemed to rule out the immediate use of force.

"There is no alternative to dialogue," the ITAR-Tass news agency quoted him as saying. "One should expect long and tense negotiations," the Federal Security Service official was quoted as saying.

I pray that this does not go badly. I prayed last night that God would protect the innocent. I hope I prayed hard enough...

Prayers from me too.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:34:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Aye.  Hose it down with hog entrails first.  Ops

maybe a squadron of crop dusters spraying a pig piss/blood cocktail??  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:43:27 AM EDT
[#13]
700-1000 people in there now???
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:50:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Aye.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#15]
No !

Kill terrorists not every one in Mecca .
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:19:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Fox has a guy with a live audio feed. Lots of what sounds to be HMG fire and several large explosions. Either the scumbag chechen assholes brought alot of explosives with them or the Russians are blowing the shit out of something.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:26:08 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
No !

Kill terrorists not every one in Mecca .

Mecca is 'Hate Central'… remove it like a Cancer and with a bit of luck this 'Hate and Death' cult will fade away and die…

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:27:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Fox has a live video feed up now. Several helicopters flying around and still heavy weapons fire and lots of explosions. I dont think its going to turn out good.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:33:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Fox just said a roof had caved in.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:39:04 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

AYE!
Do it for the children.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:39:07 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Fox just said a roof had caved in.

They also reported that some of the kids that made it out were coverd in blood. You can hear one hear of a battle going on.

ALL FUCKING TERRORISTS MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:02:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Aye and why give them any warning? Just do it and get it over with. The whole friggin middle east needs to be one glass parking lot.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:17:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:05:11 AM EDT
[#24]
So who will be for nuking Mecca tomarrow? Or a week from now? Pose this question at a random time and the violins will come out about how it isn't all of their fault. When people are pissed, they want fat boy to fly, but at any given time they cannot rationally come to the conclusion that nukes are the answer.
I can though.
The way I look at it is, there is no way the country can afford the amount of security needed to properly secure the US. If I wanted to, I could spend a 100 bucks and a tank of gas and cause billions of dollars in damage to the economy.
Case of road flares, and a trip into the forest during fire season. Light a few fires spanning a few states and watch the shit fly. Remember last years forest fires in California?
Stretch them resources over a few states and watch how ineffective the fire fight would be. One person could do this, with no training, and VERY limited amounts of money, likely wouldn't even be caught, and not likely to die doing it.
Want more?
Take a drive out to some choo choo tracks and find a good down hill run. Similar to the ones located at the cajon pass in California. Bring yourself a hack saw and a few other common sense items that I won't mention that you would need to be successful. Cut the track, and run a freight train filled with cargo and chemicals down the mountain. You'd take the line out of commission for weeks, and then the bonus. The added security that would be required to protect these rails would be astronomical.
You get your sleeper cell agent to get a truck driving job, try to get one which hauls fuel or some other chemicals and dump them in the water supply. Such as the aquaduct that runs from the Colorado River to Los Angelos, or the one that goes to Phoenix.
You have one suicidal MF'er, hand him a semi auto ak or ar-15, and tell him to go to Mall X on the day after thanks giving and tell him to kill shoppers until he goes down. Holiday shopping will come to a halt, expecially if you have 3 or 4 people do this in different places in the country. Bonus effect would be the possible banning of civilian ownership of certain types or all guns.
Send a clown out on I-15, and go off the road to the power lines that run from Edision power plant in Laughlin, Davis Dam and Hoover Dam. Find a good one, and simply cut them fucking towers down with a blow torch. You do that during the middle of summer, and you'll brown out most of southern california for days. Hell, you could shoot the wires off if you had to.

Do you see the emerging paterns here? I could think up a hundred more ways to do billions of dollars in economic damage without even straining one of my pathetic 1300 dollar pay checks. You simply cannot win by attempting to secure every aspect of our lives. I'm not willing to give up ANY freedom in order to combat these bastards. I want them dead. I want their own people to police their own. If you got some crazy bastards in your community, you best shut them down and deal with them before the neutron bombs start falling on you. They sure as hell don't seem to care if they die, but what about their family and friends? Do they care? Maybe if you target them when their boy fucks up, they'll dummy up. If not, preheat them on their way to hell.
I've been hoping for Russia to take the gloves off and lay the smack down. The only way this will be over is when one of us is dead. You pick. Of, you could of course submit to their demands. OBL told you he wants you to convert to Islam. If not, he'll gut you like a fish. He wants the United States to become an Islamic Government. He wants you to stop treating your wives and daughters like whores and put a tarp over them and give them no rights. Ask your wife how s he feels about this. There are perks you know, you can beat her and take advantage of her whenever you want. See if Is-Lam is for you.
We've delt with these fanatics before. Japan was even more fanatic then these rat bastards in dirty night shirts. The Japanese upheld Bushido, their warrior code of honor which commanded them to use their life to protect their God -- their emperor.
We fixed their wagon with two mushroom clouds. A people who would have fought to the death over the entire mainland of Japan and the hundreds of smaller islands. Now look at Japan, after they got thier ways corrected, they have become a member of the family of man.  Few hold hatred towards them today. Much as few still hate Russia now, when they were sworn enemies 15 years ago.
Mr. Bush, we need tactical neutron bombs to engage this enemy and to break their insanity. If not, then the world is better off without them. NEVER forget, that they would do this to you in a heart beat if they could. I don't care about being on higher ground either. Wars are won by those who are willing to go the furthest to defeat their enemy.
You and I both know this will never happen though. We will be the victims in this war, never will the elite deal with this. You had best be ready to fight at any given time because I predict the next type of attacks will be kidnappings here in the United States, then rediculous demands will be made before the captives head is sawed off. Maybe you'll know them, maybe it'll be your family, maybe it'll be you.
The choice is yours.
-Steve
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top