BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:58:28 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The terrorists salivate at the thought doing that here in America...

You've got that right!

Yep.

And unless we lockdown our borders I guarandamntee that we'll be seeing the exact same thing starting here in a few years.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:03:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Here's the latest from Foxnews:
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,131060,00.html
Report: 8 Killed in Russian School Standoff
Wednesday, September 01, 2004

BELSAN, Russia -- More than a dozen militants wearing bomb belts seized a southern Russian school in a region bordering Chechnya (search) on Wednesday, taking hostage about 400 people ? half of them children ? and threatening to blow up the building if police storm it. As many as eight people have been reported killed, one of them a school parent.

Hours into the desperate standoff, security officials said they had made brief contact with the hostage-takers. Russian special forces wearing camouflage and carrying heavy-caliber machine guns surrounded Middle School No. 1. About 1,000 people, mostly parents, were massed around the three-story building in the town of Belsen, demanding information and accusing the government of failing to protect their children.

Kazbek Dzantiyev, head of the North Ossetia region's Interior Ministry, said that the hostages have threatened "for every destroyed fighter, they will kill 50 children and for every injured fighter ? 20 (children)," the ITAR-Tass news agency reported.

At one point, a girl wearing a floral print dress and a red bow in her hair fled the school, her hand held by a flak-jacketed soldier. An older woman followed them. Ruslan Ayamov, spokesman for North Ossetia's Interior Ministry told The Associated Press that 12 children and one adult managed to escape after hiding in the building's boiler room.

The attack was the latest blamed on secessionist Chechen rebels, coming a day after a homicide bomber killed nine people in Moscow and a week after near-simultaneous explosions blamed on terrorists caused two Russian planes to crash, killing all 90 people on board. The surge in violence was apparently timed around last Sunday's Chechen presidential election.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:20:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I dont know how to react exept complete and utter hatred.The liberals here dont think it will happen to us.IT WILL HAPPEN.We are the country of freedom.They hate our religion and everything about us that is free.They will not stop until either we are all dead or they are.IMO,we should unite with Russia.We are in very similar situations.I hope those children make it out OK,though I doubt they wont.Russia,give those f***ers hell.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:49:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I might sound Nuts to some, But I don't think this clash of cultures is going to end without some Nukes going off!  Sooner or later we are going to be confronted with shit like this in the US,
9 11 should have been our wake up call but alot of people are still asleep (Or have their heads up their asses).
God help us all!!  This is going to get nasty!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:51:46 AM EDT
[#5]
TGorsk08: So true, the sheeple here in the USA still don't understand that the Muslims have declared war against us, and those idiots still think it is Geo W. Bush Jr's personal war. The sheeple also can't seem to get a gripe on reality, the differene between political BS and the real world.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Those people Muslims are going to make the eradication of their race and religion a priority throughout the world.

I saw  where the Republican convention had some Muslim chick give a Muslim greeting and it made me ill. Just not needed and way to PC.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:09:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I saw  where the Republican convention had some Muslim chick give a Muslim greeting and it made me ill. Just not needed and way to PC.

I didn't see this but my father told me about it and he was nearly pounding his fists in anger over it. Pathetic pandering and disgusting at the same time.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:11:50 AM EDT
[#8]
this is THE SCENARIO I have feared most happening here in the US since 9/11.  I have had nightmare images running through my mind a few times of how something like this could easily go down. There's really nothing to prevent something like this from happening.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:23:41 AM EDT
[#9]
i agree with moneyshot i mean we know theyre in the country- how many of em??? who knows. say they had 100 assholes go to 100 different malls and just go on a killing spree. it would be mayhem. shit like that is entirely plasuable. not tryin to cause panick i just wish i were old enough to have a CCW. we definantly need to kick more ass. especially the europeans b/c as weve seen they respond(spain) to pressure.

what id like to see is an arranged battle. all the muslim terrorist on one side and everyone else on the other. in the desert. no guns. just so innocent poeple dont die(yes we accidently kill innocents too tho not intentionally(they are worse due to intent)) and we can get all this anger/frustration over with. no nukes needed. but im an idealist
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:36:20 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
this is THE SCENARIO I have feared most happening here in the US since 9/11.  I have had nightmare images running through my mind a few times of how something like this could easily go down. There's really nothing to prevent something like this from happening.

I wouldn't say that there's NOTHING to prevent.  Make all teachers carry concealed handguns and maintain proficiency.  Israel does this and so did South Africa back in the day.  As much tax dollars that go to support the public school system and they should at least be dilligent about providing a secure environment.

After all, it's "for the children".
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:02:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

What are you CRAZY!?!???

There's a LOT we're doing to prevent stuff like this!

- Zero tolerance policies towards guns and bombs in schools (haven't you seen the signs posted around schools?)
- Kids are being given Muslim names and have "role-playing" assignments where they pray to Allah in school
- We have to take off our shoes before getting on airplanes

Hell, we're doing a LOT to stop terrorists here!

U crazee boy
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:33:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Good Lord, can these people seriousely get any lower than this.  Are they going to start burning down orphanages next?  It's a good thing this sort of thing can never happen in America since our borders are so well protected.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:56:24 PM EDT
[#13]
give em time, they will stoop much lower
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Those people are fucking animals and they need to be killed.  I hope people in this country wake up soon.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#15]
I hope this won't wind up like that theater incident a few years back.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:09:08 PM EDT
[#16]
+1 for homeschooling. (not to take away from the pain of this incident) Planerench out.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:13:26 PM EDT
[#17]
This would have never happened if Americans had more respect for other cultures
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:14:31 PM EDT
[#18]
It's all Bush's fault!

If we had gotten the UN's blessing and negotiated further with Iraq, this wouldn't be happening. We would all be talking about our feelings and having tea.

This is going to end badly. All we can do is pray. I think that's what I'm going to do now. If anyone cares to join me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:15:48 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sergeant just came in the office and said that the terrorists were having the kids stand up in the windows as shields. Those rotten bastards just keep getting lower and lower.

They'd behead our kids and rape and murder our wives if they had the chance.

Some people, especially the liberals, just don't fucking understand these savages.

Negotiating with these fuckers only enables them. Fuck that.

SO FUCKIN TRUE, I keep telling people that, BUT THEY DONT BELIEVE ME, THEY WILL NOT LISTEN, thier hate for President Bush, blinds them to the truth...

Sadly, I have a feeling we will witness the same events here in the USA, I HOPE AND PRAY NOT, I hope and pray we never will, but I have a feeling....... and it will be a sad and dark day in this country again......
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:19:03 PM EDT
[#20]
I often remind my self of this: Everything WE think about Muslim terrorists is exactly what leberals think about US.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:26:14 PM EDT
[#21]
I know it sounds evil, but the only way to stop them is to round up a bunch of Chechens (at least five times as many as the terrorists have hostages), and march them to the outside of the school and give the terrorists a choice.  Either that or just launch a massive cruise missle strike if they do anything to the kids.

This isn't about doing the right thing.  This is about taking care of your own people at any cost.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:03:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Russia should have gone 'scorched Earth' on the fucking Chechnyans a long time ago. They can get away with that kind of shit.

They tried but the panty waisted Americans intervened that they were violating the Moslem's f'ing little human rights in Grozny.

wganz

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:13:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

What are you talking about?They hate us for our FREEDOM.Not how we treat them.They started this s***,and if we do not finish them off they will keep coming and killing our innocents.If you do not realize this by now,you havent been paying much attention.They are psycho murderers that wont stop until they are all eradicated (dont use that word much).And if you havent noticed the US is filled with many different cultures.Now if only the liberals in the US would realize this THEN AND ONLY THEN could we lay the smack down on those animals.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:35:58 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What are you talking about?They hate us for our FREEDOM.Not how we treat them.They started this s***,and if we do not finish them off they will keep coming and killing our innocents.If you do not realize this by now,you havent been paying much attention.They are psycho murderers that wont stop until they are all eradicated (dont use that word much).And if you havent noticed the US is filled with many different cultures.Now if only the liberals in the US would realize this THEN AND ONLY THEN could we lay the smack down on those animals.

Dude, more than likely, that was sarcasm. Tons of it on this site, as you probably have realized.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:46:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Not sure who said it the other day, (when the religion of peace attacked the subway terminal, or was it when they blew up the two planes, or took more hostages in Iraq - I forget which peaceful act it was now)...

Fuck Allah and Fuck Islam.

These zealots have turned their anti-Christian and anti-semetic messages into a rallying cry for the subhumans to overthrow the world order, and it is my opinion that these fucks have overstayed their welcome on planet Earth.

I hate to summarily attack a religion, but isnt it interesting that all international terrorism these days is seemingly carried out in the name of furthering this religion, or at least the terrorists view of what it should be.

If the end of the world as we knew was coming, how would we tell?
Call me a pesimist, but things arent looking great from where I'm sitting.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:10:55 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I know that this is calloused, especially since there are children involved, but the Russians need to handle this the same way that they handled the Theater Seige. Pump in the gas, kill all of the terrorists and hope some innocent people survive.

I hate to say it, but those 400 people are as good as dead. The terrorists probably went in planning on blowing the place up no matter the outcome, and there is no way that the Russians are going to let any of these terrorists go.

My prayers for the innocent.

Caught some Russian TV news reports on satellite over here in the UK,  they're already accepting the Children are as good as dead and don't expect a happy outcome. They are worried that the Chechens are going to do a 'spectacular' to show how hardcore they are by killing all the children

Putin is mad as hell about this and has lost a lot of face, they cannot see him negotiating with them. They are also saying that the attacks over the last few days may be timed to coincide with the Republican Party Conference so as to give the impression that Bush is losing the War on Terror.

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:37:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Andrei Denisov, Russian U.N. Ambassador," [Russia had called for an urgent meeting of the Council looking for a statement that would send a] strong signal to the whole world."

I got some good ideas for strong signals, most of which involve making Chechnya a large parking lot.
F'ing bastards.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:47:49 PM EDT
[#28]
FUCKERS everyone go down to your local school tommorow and just watch 200 kids for a few minutes   These are fuckin sick fucks
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:10:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Invasion.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:01:27 AM EDT
[#30]
When are we going to wake the f$#K up?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:19:08 AM EDT
[#31]
I believe these idiots just gave us more allies in the war on terror.  At the very least, Russia will bitch at us less when we take out the next terrorist filled stinkhole of a country.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:51:12 AM EDT
[#32]
To me, the truly sad thing is that until something like this happens here, the vast majority of people in this country will not wake up and get a clue.  9/11 steeled our resolve for what, two months?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:06:57 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
 9/11 steeled our resolve for what, two months?

I don't even think it steeled the resolve of the liberal left. I think they just realized there was NO FUCKING WAY they were going to get away with being their normal "America caused this" apologist selves for a while. In the eyes of the self loathing liberal left, America is the cause of all problems. I knew one lady here who went abroad and when people asked where she was from she said CANADA! because she was "ashamed to be an American". America is in a bad, bad way right now, and I think it's going to get worse no matter who's elected come this November. We'll see less infringements in regard to our second ammendment rights, but there's no way this shit is going to be resolved inside 4 years without some serious decisive action. Even if Bush takes this one (and I think he will) we'll be in for some rude surprises after his next term is up I think. God help us all if Kerry gets elected.

Back to the subject at hand....taking school kids hostage. That takes a special breed of scumbag to stoop that low. Russia needs to find a big way to retaliate for this, one that leaves no doubt as to what the consequences will be for the next group of terrorists who consider taking some hostages. I fear those kids are as good as dead already, so the Russians need to make this one count in a big way.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:34:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Anything to update, here in Florida it's Frances, Frances,Frances.....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top