Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2001 5:08:25 PM EDT
Anyone subscribe to this publication? I had a subscription for over 2 years, but I let it lapse when they changed to the new format( less military/tactical/law enforcement articles ). I was curious about the May issue regarding the series on 1st Force Recon. What was that month's article regarding( It left off on the weapons in the company and was supposed to talk about equipment I think). You would know my subscription would run out in the middle of a great series! Any info will be greatly appreciated.

ASO544
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 8:04:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry I am in the same boat as you. The Tactical Shooter had some really great issues; but, in my opinion their format and topics went down hill quick. Let my subsciption do the same as yours.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 8:54:10 AM EDT
[#2]
That makes three of us.  I subscribed from the beginning.  After a couple of years I think they ran out of ideas and ran the same old Chuck Taylor, Dave Lauck and training academy articles.  If they kept a bimonthly or quarterly format, perhaps they would still be a great magazine.

What we need is for SOF to bring back "Fighting Firearms".  The best gun magazine ever, IMHO.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 12:02:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Sundog,

What was the final series on 1st Force Recon about? Dying to know.

ASO544
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top