Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:58:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The stupid bastards that did the shooting should be brought up on assault charges. What they did was dangerous period. Nothing funny about this what so ever.

Oh, come on--admit it--you at least smiled over his extremely shrill voice screaming obscenities.  Didn't you??  It's okay to admit it.  

Nope, I didn't.  If I was that kid, the trigger man would be removing that gun from his ass.

Remember the Alamo
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:00:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Now see...I got that kind of treatment on occassion as a kid...of course, I gave that kind of treatment on occassion as a kid.  BB gun wars, bottle rocket wars, sit still long enough and your are going to get shot at with something!  With my friends, you would have had to shoot and run...because whoever was on the rock would be coming at you with the intent of beating your sneaky ass into the ground!  Let 'em be kids!  

Kid on the rock probably went home to tell mom...she got all mad and had a "conference" with the other kids' parents.  My mom, "Well, did you go beat his ass?  Then quit whining and go do it!"
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Don't get me wrong, I know that shit hurts.  But I think if he hadn't been screaming like a girl, then someone might have taken him seriously.  For a minute there I thought he was going to cry.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:14:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Man, those kids are good. Had him out in the middle of the creek on a rock. Pure genious.

You guys really need to lighten up.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Stop! Stop! Ahhh!"
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:15:08 AM EDT
[#5]
When I was 9, I almost  killed a kid with a rock, just messing around.

I don't find it funny.

I understand this is the kind of stuff kids do, but there is just too much juvenile stupidity overwelming the humor.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:15:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Now see...I got that kind of treatment on occassion as a kid...of course, I gave that kind of treatment on occassion as a kid.  BB gun wars, bottle rocket wars, sit still long enough and your are going to get shot at with something!  With my friends, you would have had to shoot and run...because whoever was on the rock would be coming at you with the intent of beating your sneaky ass into the ground!  Let 'em be kids!  

Kid on the rock probably went home to tell mom...she got all mad and had a "conference" with the other kids' parents.  My mom, "Well, did you go beat his ass?  Then quit whining and go do it!"

Sad thing is, kids like this grow up to post on boards like this defending FA's like him.  You just gotta remember...somedays you're the dog, somedays you're the fire hydrant.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Man, those kids are good. Had him out in the middle of the creek on a rock. Pure genious.

+1
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:19:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yea that is a real laugh...

What exactly is funny about this?

What kind of dumb SOB shoots paintballs at someone not wearing eye protection

He had on sunglasses at first, then took them off like a retard.

So you keep shooting at him and this is funny how?

Hell yeah that's funny.  It's funny because he's a fat little pussy.  If he wasn't, and he didn't like it, he'd go over and resolve the issue.  Instead he squeals and waits for mommy to come make Timmy stop...

Shit, shoot that fat-ass.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:33:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

(looks kinda staged to me...)

I think so too. Look how the kid grins after the squealing and before the leg jig.
It's fake. Made to entertain those who find NASCAR a sport.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Wait till the fat kid grows up and becomes an arfcommer!

Just like I did!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:45:25 AM EDT
[#11]

Getting paintballed isn't getting owned.  Having the video posted on the internet is.

- BG
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:45:46 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yea that is a real laugh...

What exactly is funny about this?

What kind of dumb SOB shoots paintballs at someone not wearing eye protection

He had on sunglasses at first, then took them off like a FUCKING retard.

Fixed it for you....
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:46:33 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The stupid bastards that did the shooting should be brought up on assault charges. What they did was dangerous period. Nothing funny about this what so ever.

They're kids.
That's the sort of stuff kids do.

Kids get into fistfights, also.
Call the cops? Assault Charges?

No wonder kids these days are a bunch of pussies.
I sure hope none of you whiners have any.

No shit.  Clit Wash is available in Aisle 8, for those of you who need it.

+1
That kid is a fat pussy.  These obese, spoiled kids make me sick.  Instead of bringing the kids who did the shooting on assault charges, some one should bitch slap the fat pussy.  If my oldman had seen a video of me behaving like that, getting shot with a paintball gun would have been the least of my problems.
AKASL, you, sir, are are an assclown.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:47:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Is this from the Democratic convention?

The old cop in this picture is saying "Ohhhh! This is gonna hurt, for you!"
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:48:19 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Or pure evil?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:49:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Listen you insensitive asshats, shit like that is only funny until someone gets hurt, then its f'ing hilarious.  

(running and ducking for cover)
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:54:15 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

AKASL
LIVE FREE on Assault Charges OR DIE Dangerous Period
WHITE MOUNTAINS
NEW HAMPSHIRE

Hey AKDSL Fat Kid or FuckNut (whatever you choose),
Are you fatass or lawyer??  Or Fatass Lawyer?  Either way you, Sir, are a piece of shit and the part of the reason our country is so fucked up.  Practical joke is obviously what this was.  I agree the kid needs an ass kicking from his old man (slap that shreik outta his fat ass).
Personally I would have chased down the shooter (with my glasses on) and shot him back a few times.
Pussy Fucks like you load up our system with bogus assault charges like this daily.
Any chance you wanna go out to the creek with me to test out my new video camera?
PM me for directions to the creek
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:11:03 PM EDT
[#18]
I guess I never got off on picking on the weak.  I'm shocked to find out so many of you do.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AKASL
WHITE MOUNTAINS
NEW HAMPSHIRE

Are you fatass or lawyer??  Or Fatass Lawyer?  Either way you, Sir, are a piece of shit and the part of the reason our country is so fucked up.  Practical joke is obviously what this was.  I agree the kid needs an ass kicking from his old man (slap that shreik outta his fat ass).
Personally I would have chased down the shooter (with my glasses on) and shot him back a few times.
Pussy Fucks like you load up our system with bogus assault charges like this daily.
Any chance you wanna go out to the creek with me to test out my new video camera?

I'm no mod, but your post violates COC rules.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:18:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks for the heads up
So whats any different from several of the other posts here.

Personally I'm not for picking on anyone but several here fail to acknowledge that its likely this kid KNEW they had paintball guns AND a camera...uh,  come on....whatever,

so until your ordained a Mod......try to stay in your seat Rule Boy
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:22:08 PM EDT
[#21]
He squealed like a stuck pig.  How can that NOT be funny?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AKASL
WHITE MOUNTAINS
NEW HAMPSHIRE

+1

What's with all the psychotics lately?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:28:12 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AKASL
WHITE MOUNTAINS
NEW HAMPSHIRE

+1

Lately?  You register last month and post a billion threads and your War Veteran now right?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:29:51 PM EDT
[#24]
A flyer can cost the kid an eye or an ear drum. Some sick kid's parents need to feel the love of a civil suit as the evidence has been documented precisely.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:33:56 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up
So whats any different from several of the other posts here.

Personally I'm not for picking on anyone but several here fail to acknowledge that its likely this kid KNEW they had paintball guns AND a camera...uh,  come on....whatever,

so until your ordained a Mod......try to stay in your seat Rule Boy

+1

Alot of pussification going on around here.  That kid was a disgrace.  A girl would be embarassed to shriek like that. Plain and simple.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:46:10 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
What a fuckin pussy.

you've never been hit with a paintball gun with shorts and just a shirt on have you??

That was the most fucked up video I have ever seen,  it was not funny in any way
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:47:38 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What a fuckin pussy.

you've never been hit with a paintball gun with shorts and just a shirt on have you??

That was the most fucked up video I have ever seen,  it was not funny in any way

i have, and the vid is hilarious! instead of doing anything about it, the fatty just stands there and screams like a girl!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:54:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Why didn't he run away?  I would run away and then brick the mother fucker's window later that night.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:59:01 PM EDT
[#30]

As far as kids picking on kids goes. Its natural. I am glad I was picked on when I was little. My parents raised me to be a pussy. At about age 12 after getting tired of being picked on I started fighting back. And winning!

It cracks me up to see those "look at me now" shows on daytime TV where some super model hottie is jumping somebody’s ass about picking on her because she was a fat ugly girl in school. What they don’t realize is they would not be what they are now if it had not happened.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Pretty damned irresponsible of whoever shot him, but it is funny in a South Park kind of way.  The kid sounds so much like Cartman.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:00:36 PM EDT
[#32]
First of all, It wasn't  fake.  NO kid wails like that unless it's for real.  

Second, it WAS funny.  BTDT, from both sides.  

C--(I think it's funny when guys go, "first, second, and C")  the fat shit should've come off of that rock and stomped gun boy's ass into the dirt.  

Paybacks are a bitch.  

I once got a whipping from mom for not fighting back against a much larger and agressive boy.  The next time it happened, he came at me and I hit him in the head with a rock.  

He never messed with me again.  I was around 11 at the time.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:02:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Someone almost killed me with a chunk of concrete when I was 3.  He was a 4-year-old just playing around.  He thought it would be funny to drop the thing on my head.

Luckily my dad, who was a medical doctor, was right there to stop the bleeding from the severed artery in my scalp.  There's a permanent lump in my skull from that one.

Kids are soooooooo stupid.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:02:35 PM EDT
[#34]
DANCE! DANCE!

I'm glad they were shooting at his legs...it could have been dangerous if they would have shot at his face!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:03:25 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AKASL
WHITE MOUNTAINS
NEW HAMPSHIRE

+1

Lately?  You register last month and post a billion threads and your War Veteran now right?

No, I'm saying that psychos like yourself have been piping up en masse over the last couple of weeks.

And yes, I think someone who shows the amount of venom towards a kid that you showed in your post is a complete and total psychopath!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:09:02 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AKASL
WHITE MOUNTAINS
NEW HAMPSHIRE

+1

No, I'm saying that psychos like yourself have been piping up en masse over the last couple of weeks.

And yes, I think someone who shows the amount of venom towards a kid that you showed in your post is a complete and total psychopath!

And yes, I think someone who approves of the pussification of the USA as you showed in your post is a complete and total assclown!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:10:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:13:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Jesus Christ,
That shit was funny as hell!

This is what kids do.
We definetely did shit like this to each other when we were young.
BBguns, paintball guns, bottle rockets, fist fights, you name it, we did it, and we
didn't scream like little bitches either.

Hell, in H.S. we would tape fights on the cam corder and slow mo and rewind when someone
took a haymaker to the mouth.

Assault Charges?! WTF? What ever happened to getting even??

You need to check your balls at the door, Mary.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:16:30 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

And yes, I think someone who approves of the pussification of the USA as you showed in your post is a complete and total assclown!

Oh I see, we should make kids on rocks in the middle of a creek and shoot at them with paintball guns to toughen them up, sort of like a He-man right of passage. We can even video tape the event and ridicule the weaklings for entertainment.

And you call me an assclown.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:16:41 PM EDT
[#40]
I dont see the problem here.  Now that ive watched it a few more times, theyre friends.  Friends do these type of things to eachother.  I think its funny!  I laugh everytime I see it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:17:48 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
A flyer can cost the kid an eye or an ear drum. Some sick kid's parents need to feel the love of a civil suit as the evidence has been documented precisely.

You Sir are at the base of so many problems and BS in our society.  You make me sick...civil suit??? Come on you pussy, I'd agree if they stood by and watched him get mauled by a bear or framed him for something that got him in tons of legal trouble.  Shooting him w/ paintballs, GROW A PAIR.  No wonder you live in Kali...Arnold will protect you.  About 3 or 4 years ago, I was about their age, and we did the same exact stuff.  Paintball fights are the BB gun fights of today.  Did you even see him get hit any where close to above his fat ass gut?  The impacts mostly all hit behind his feet.  When someone shot another person without a paintball gun, the shooter got his ass kicked, as it should be...life goes on.  

I've been shot w/ paintballs plenty...I loved this video, it's actually old.  Me and my buddies watched it in my dorm room over and over and over last year
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:23:00 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I dont see the problem here.  Now that ive watched it a few more times, theyre friends.  Friends do these type of things to eachother.  I think its funny!  I laugh everytime I see it.

Right! You can tell they are all just friends playing around. Sure it could be dangerous but kidds will be kids. If they had paintball guns when I was a kid I'm sure we would have done the same thing, because we did it with bb guns. And hey me and all my friends survived our childhood.

It was funny, kids having fun, lets not sue anyone.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh I see, we should make kids on rocks in the middle of a creek and shoot at them with paintball guns to toughen them up, sort of like a He-man right of passage. We can even video tape the event and ridicule the weaklings for entertainment.

I have some difficulty replying to you since your post seems to be missing a verb.  Of course, I am not entirely familiar with assclown syntax.  I do, however, think that a certain degree of pain and ridicule is part of growing up to be something other than a pussy.  And the fact that this kid is obese tells me that he is entirely too indulged by whoever is "raising" him.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:26:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:33:20 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have some difficulty replying to you since your post seems to be missing a verb.  Of course, I am not entirely familiar with assclown syntax.  I do, however, think that a certain degree of pain and ridicule is part of growing up to be something other than a pussy.  And the fact that this kid is obese tells me that he is entirely too indulged by whoever is "raising" him.

Well I'm glad to see that you find it entertaining that these kids set up an ambush for Porky down there by the creek and repeatedly pelted him with paintballs for amusement. Sure, the fat kid should have crammed the paintball gun up his buddy's ass sideways, but these little monsters should have gotten a second boot in the ass from their parents.

Personally, I'm not amused by watching people abuse the weak, especially kids.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:39:40 PM EDT
[#46]
I can't wait to see the video of fatty's revenge when he brings daddy's shotty to school
and shoots his good ol'buddies down in the hall! Child violence is so freakin' cool!!!!!!!
Please post video links!!!!!

Personally: I still think the whole video is fake. The kid fucking smiles all through it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:41:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Does the video still work, this fat kid wants to see it, so I can show my son who is 6 how not to play, and if it happens to him to begin whipping someones tail, but before that I would like to see something funny but I cant get it to download.
Just based on what Ive read,being as I have not seen the video yet, it brings to mind two old sayings
1) Its all fun and games till someone gets (an eye knocked out),you can really substitute anything here
and 2) I hate to see a fat boy cry!

Yall lighten up on one another

edited for spelin
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:41:33 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Shit, shoot that fat-ass.

Gentlemen, let kids be kids.
No charges or lawsuits.

Whatever happened to a punch in the nose?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:44:30 PM EDT
[#49]

Personally, I'm not amused by watching people abuse the weak, especially kids.

I am with you.

I guess if fighting the “pussification of American” means tolerating cruel dangerous stupid bullshit like this count me a pussy. I would rather be a pussy that a stupid, childish, bully.

The shear level of stupidity of those that think this attack was funny is amazing.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:47:43 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I've been shot twice in the crotch at very close range with a paintball gun.  My buddy and I - on opposing teams - both ran into a small clearing in the woods at the same time, and opened up on each other.  My bad luck that he hit me where he did.  I rolled around on the ground for a minute, then got up and continued playing.  It became a cool story to tell.

This reminds me of the 'Star Wars Kid' video.  I heard that kid is embarrassed as hell that this video got out on the internet, and his parents tried suing the school or some such nonsense.  If you act like an idiot or a weakling, you are going to suffer the consequences, just as criminals are punished for thier actions.  You don't have to like it, that's just the way it is.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top