Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:27:23 PM EDT
[#1]

At least one of them is clearly a trained Psychopolitician (possibly three of them), and a professional shrink to boot, claims to be a firearm collector in his bio, but Psychopoliticians will lie like a rug if necessary to gain credence. Two or three of the others are either programmed Dupes of Psychopoliticians or alternate screen names of the main character.

I admit it...

I am SgtAR15!

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:29:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:31:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:32:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe frdmftr1 is the PSYCHOpolitician trying to prevent honest gun loving, law abiding citizens from feeling they are safe to post here.  Or maybe He's right and all these people are the same person and are out to get me and my guns.  I'm just so confused I want my mommy.  I really wish they hadn't run out of my lithium at the TMC.

On a second thought I want to be a communist psychopolitician, cuz if Shivan is one I know what kind of cool toys he's got and I want to be able to afford them to.  Where's the commie recruiter?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:33:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:33:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am vaguely offended by being called a full-time paid communist disruptor

But I thought you were a college professor

Muhahahaha
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:34:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:35:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The most hilarious thing about this is that now frdmftr1 will now firmly BELIEVE that he has "exposed" a bunch of foreign agents and paid communist disruptors.

I threw down the gauntlet about who I am. Perhaps he'll follow through with the homework assignment and report back to us.

Yeah - it's pretty easy to confirm that I have a full-time job too  

... although it sure would be SWEET to be paid fulltime to just surf around the internet being an asshole.  Talk about a dream job!!

But don't hold your breath - notice that this guy NEVER actually gives straight answers - every time you try to nail him down, he just blows bullshit at you and ignores you.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:35:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

-- they get paid to do this and they can afford to do it full-time, and their efforts are orchestrated and paid for by communist cells, anti-liberty political factions, sometimes covert U.S. government agencies, and quite often agents of foreign governments.

DK-Prof, Shivan, FLAL1A, PAEBR332, MrClean4Hire, Hiram Ranger, neilft, madmedic, Q3131A, Wobblin-Goblin, 95thFoot, Hydguy, DigDug, SNorman, VTH0KIESHOOTER, Cyrax777, Dino, hielo, BayEagle, Johninaustin, geekdude, RiK357, Stove_Pipe, AlphaBob RI, Old_Painless, long-rifle-tactical, thelastgunslinger, Lumpy196, Chrome1, Alien, gus, Da_Bunny, AZMAN-1, mattja, nOvAgATOR, PHOTOMAN, Sgtar15, DrFrige, Mahatma8Rice, USMC2111, Balzac72, Planerench, RikWriter, DScott, -Absolut-, Slash-5, napalm, 4get_No1.

Tell us more, frdmftr1 ... please.

apparently i've got ALOT of back pay coming!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:37:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am vaguely offended by being called a full-time paid communist disruptor

But I thought you were a college professor

Muhahahaha
www.students.bucknell.edu/clanger/%5Carfcom%5Cownedboob.jpg

I have to admit - that was a quality burn
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:40:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Dude tighten up your .
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:42:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Cool! I made SHIVAN's list.  Now wheres my back pay.
Ok, who took the popcorn smiley
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:43:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Ok, I think my brain is about to explode from the over-stimuli.
I had no idea I was a communist (even though I didnt make the honor roll)
I also just learned that AR15.COM is an anti-gun website preaching a communist agenda...I had no idea.

This is a warning to legitimate gun owners and friends of the liberties our nation was founded to protect. Your liberties are under attack by the most depraved, craven, desperate savages on the planet.

Ummm, no shit. Is anyone that frequents this site NOT aware of what is at stake?
Judging from some of the arsenals in the AR15 picture threads, and from my own...the majority of us arent "gun enthusiasts", or "hobbyists"...we are hard core supporters of 2A and all that it represents.

I have previously exposed agents of Canada, Japan, and the British Commonwealth using Psychopolitics against those who believe in the right to keep and bear arms on various newsgroups, always presenting themselves as ordinary grass-roots folk who were expressing their personal opinions from widely separated countries in the world.

I'm not familiar with all the people listed, but I have read a LOT of what many of the more articulate members have written.....I cant think of a board that has a finer cast of folks getting the RIGHT message out.

Im no fan of hijacking a thread, or squashing debate....but this site is about freedom...which includes disagreement. Name calling is childish, and attacks simply expose an inability to intelligently debate....but we arent communists....not even close.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#15]
hmmm, well I read the first post in this thread (henceforth known as "the frdmftr1 manifesto" and I thought it made perfect sense*

*then again, I just took another 10mg of Cyclobenzaprine
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:44:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Beria's Psychopolitics

The biggest threat against American liberty in the history of our planet, now a million times more dangerous with the instant communications of the Internet.  Psychopoliticians and their Dupes have now infested every newsgroup and every bulletin board and every forum on the Internet having anything to do with political liberties.  They lie, they ridicule, they impugn, they heckle, they cheat, they demand answers to irrelevant questions and keep on demanding after the answers are given; they bog down the debate or discussion in minutiae; they engage in flame wars; they do whatever is necessary to derail any serious discussion or debate not in accordance with the communist agenda, and drive away the participants.  They are trained to do this.  When the participants don't realize they are being suckered they get disgusted, they lose interest, and they leave with a bad taste in their mouth, and the communist agenda is the only agenda left.

The communist agenda is, by the way, an anti-gun agenda, regardless of what the Psychopoliticians may claim.  Remember, under Psychopolitics, the truth is whatever advances the communist agenda or allows it to be advanced.  All else is peccadillo and/or a threat to the agenda, and must be ridiculed, harassed, and heckled out of existence.

Unfortunately, AR15.com is as infested with Psychopoliticians, their programmed Dupes, and their unwitting Disciples as the rest of the Internet.  Two recent message threads on the General Discussion forum were perfectly legitimate issues gun owners should know about for their own safety and protection of their rights.  They were legitimate existing issues describing how gun owners are at risk of losing their right to keep and bear arms (or illustrating how gun owners can be their own worst enemy when it comes to protecting their rights) but they were posted as bait to bring out the cockroaches.  They were descended upon by 48 screen names whose only purpose in being there was to harass, malign, ridicule, and use up so much bandwidth with their garbage that the few legitimate posters gave up in disgust and left.  Now, I said "48 screen names" because one of the techniques of Psychopoliticians is to log on under 4, 5, or even 10 or 15 screen names so as to give the impression that the majority of people on the board thought the subject matter was ridiculous.  In actual fact, there probably wasn't more than half a dozen actual Psychopoliticians, perhaps not more than half that -- they get paid to do this and they can afford to do it full-time, and their efforts are orchestrated and paid for by communist cells, anti-liberty political factions, sometimes covert U.S. government agencies, and quite often agents of foreign governments.  I have previously exposed agents of Canada, Japan, and the British Commonwealth using Psychopolitics against those who believe in the right to keep and bear arms on various newsgroups, always presenting themselves as ordinary grass-roots folk who were expressing their personal opinions from widely separated countries in the world.  This was right after the Dunblane, Scotland massacre, and it turned out all three of them were working out of an office in Toronto trying to establish grass roots support for the U.N. Treaty on the Proliferation of Small Arms supported by Canada and Japan.  They were frauds, and all Psychopoliticians are frauds.

There is a defense:  Don't leave, and don't get suckered!  If you have a contribution, or want to ask a question, present it to the forum or to an individual in the forum.  The Psychopolitician is a cockroach; absolutely ignore him and get on with the legitimate discussion.  How do you recognize a Psychopolitican when you see or hear his comments?  It is simple:  The most common sign is the frequent use of buzzwords related to "mental healing".  Words and phrases like "delusional", "paranoid", "mentally ill", "Get medical help", "take your meds"; etc., whether applied to you or someone else.  Now, sometimes these words and phrases are used by some inarticulate twerp who never outgrew the high school bully phase. He heard someone else use them and thought they were a magnificent put-down.  If so, the same rule applies:  Ignore him, or at the most, ask him once if he is a Psychopolitician or a Psychopolitician's Dupe.  If he indicates unfamiliarity with the term, send him to Google for a search on the word "Psychopolitics".  If he doesn't answer at all, or repeats his ridicule, put him in your "Ignore" file and get on with the discussion.

The use of psychobabble is not the only sign of a Psychopolitician, but it is the most common because the entire scam is based upon a fraudulent claim to superior psychological knowledge.  Other indicators are a failure to address issues, relying instead on argument by ridicule, impugning the integrity of other participants, focusing on some irrelevant side issue and tying up bandwidth demanding irrelevant answers -- basically, any discussion or debating technique that stalls the discussion/debate and tries to keep it stalled rather than allowing it to move forward.

This is a warning to legitimate gun owners and friends of the liberties our nation was founded to protect.  Your liberties are under attack by the most depraved, craven, desperate savages on the planet.  Do not let them interfere with your discussions and debates; do not let them drive you away.  If you believe in the right to keep and bear arms, you have a right to be here and say your piece without interference.  They are not harmless or insignificant in the real world; they are known to use drugs and other techniques to destroy their opponents by making them insane and then murdering them, and this is one of the techniques described in the Soviet textbook on brainwashing -- click on the link at the top of this page or do a Google search on "Psychopolitics".  But the advantage of the Internet is its anonymity, even though it allows brainless cretins to mouth off without getting a six-inch revolver barrel-sized lump on their forehead.  Do not be afraid of these twerps:  Just ignore them and get on with your discussions.

Here is a list of the screen names that attacked the two posts mentioned above without any significant discussion, and/or without reading the issues on the table before expressing their conclusions.  At least one of them is clearly a trained Psychopolitician (possibly three of them), and a professional shrink to boot, claims to be a firearm collector in his bio, but Psychopoliticians will lie like a rug if necessary to gain credence.  Two or three of the others are either programmed Dupes of Psychopoliticians or alternate screen names of the main character.  The majority of the rest are either untrained "Disciples" of the Psychopolitical techniques; i.e., intellectual retards who never got beyond the high school bully phase of their development and think Psychopolitical techniques are a magnificent way of putting people down for the fun of it, or they, too, are alternate screen names of the professionals.

DK-Prof, Shivan, FLAL1A, PAEBR332, MrClean4Hire, Hiram Ranger, neilft, madmedic, Q3131A, Wobblin-Goblin, 95thFoot, Hydguy, DigDug, SNorman, VTH0KIESHOOTER, Cyrax777, Dino, hielo, BayEagle, Johninaustin, geekdude, RiK357, Stove_Pipe, AlphaBob RI, Old_Painless, long-rifle-tactical, thelastgunslinger, Lumpy196, Chrome1, Alien, gus, Da_Bunny, AZMAN-1, mattja, nOvAgATOR, PHOTOMAN, Sgtar15, DrFrige, Mahatma8Rice, USMC2111, Balzac72, Planerench, RikWriter, DScott, -Absolut-, Slash-5, napalm, 4get_No1.

Don't let these screen names or anyone else use Psychopolitics to drive you away from a discussion you find of interest.

Staff, if his account isn't locked for personally attacking 48 members I'd suggest you allow personal attacks across the board.  This is not an emotional outburst, or a slip of the tongue.  He has written this in a preconceived manner and it violates several of the rules of the CoC.

Staff, if you lock my account for the above, you'd better lock everyone of their accounts as well for specific attacks on me.  And they were not emotional outbursts either, or slips of the tongue.  Everyone of them violated several rules of the CoC.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:50:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Staff, if you lock my account for the above, you'd better lock everyone of their accounts as well for specific attacks on me.  And they were not emotional outbursts either, or slips of the tongue.  Everyone of them violated several rules of the CoC.

Actually, there is no prohibition in the CoC against making fun of people when they say stupid stuff - but there is one against personal attacks (which you engage in when you accuse people of being communists and paid disruptors) and wasting bandwidth (which you engage in by incessantly cutting and pasting the same thing) and "calling out" member (which you engaged in with this thread).

Once again, you've demonstrated that you are nothing but a big baby (and that's NOT a personal attack, because babies are cute - unlike communists )

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:51:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:51:51 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The most hilarious thing about this is that now frdmftr1 will now firmly BELIEVE that he has "exposed" a bunch of foreign agents and paid communist disruptors.

I threw down the gauntlet about who I am. Perhaps he'll follow through with the homework assignment and report back to us.

Oh.  You want a report back.  Okay.  If half your personal bio is true, then my hat is off to you.  Don't use ridicule and an argument in the future like some undisciplined five-year-old, and you won't come off sounding like a Psychopolitician Dupe.

--frdmftr1
by a depraved savage named Lavrenty Beria at the
Lenin University in 1933 to advance the Communist
agenda.  If you want the free and open discussion
they oppose, just ignore them and get on with your
discussion.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:54:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Amazing, you are phenominal, I suppose that you were on J Edgar Hoover's Witch hunt too! If your going to name names, and give personal attacks yourself, you should at least spell the Names right. RICK357!  But don't listen to me... it is all Psychopolitical Babble.

Okay.  I'll edit the list.  Sincere apologies for using ridicule as an argument might get you removed from the list entirely.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:54:36 PM EDT
[#21]
How the hell did I miss out and not make the list ?!?!?!
And to think, this goofy bastard says he's from Arizona.
Gives the state a bad name.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:54:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:55:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh.  You want a report back.  Okay.  If half your personal bio is true, then my hat is off to you.  Don't use ridicule and an argument in the future like some undisciplined five-year-old, and you won't come off sounding like a Psychopolitician Dupe.

I don't think he wants your hat off, Einstein - he wants an APOLOGY for being called a communist.  

Be a man, instead of a cry-baby, and admit it when you wronged someone.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:55:23 PM EDT
[#24]
This may be the best thread ever!!!!
ETA: My "handlers" just contacted me and gave it two thumbs up as well!  Well done, commrades...
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:57:24 PM EDT
[#25]

I made the list!

My cover is blown.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:57:27 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
This may be the best thread ever!!!!

Did you miss his thread about Tyranny sneaking up on you?  www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=266579

This one definitely has potential - but that one had full-blown crazy in it

... ask him who blew up the Murrah federal building in Oklahoma city and TWA flight 800 - and you'll soon be labelled a paid communist agent too !  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:58:29 PM EDT
[#27]
frdmftr1I am EDPMEDIC And I must say You are a Friken NUT CASE,,,But say what you want and understand I am glad to meet someone who finally took the words WHAT FRIKEN DRUGS ARE YOU ON away from me.

You are either a man who needs to meet my therapist or just a plain out and out idiot. You have picked out 48 people and most likely never met them in person like I have or think after 180 posts you know it all.

Ask anyone here I never ever have bad words towards anyone and I have stepped out of line here a couple of times. I will say I hope you find the help you need and if you stay around here long enough you might come back to this planet. May G-d Bless you and help you through the rough times.

Remember It's ONE DAY AT A TIME BRO
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:58:39 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think he wants your hat off, Einstein - he wants an APOLOGY for being called a communist.  

That'd be a good start.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:00:23 PM EDT
[#29]
BOO !!!! ........Thats tyranny sneaking up behind you !!

Listen goofball, use tinfoil, not a maxi pad.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:01:04 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
... ask him who blew up the Murrah federal building and TWA flight 800 - and you'll soon be labelled a paid communist agent too !  

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.  And I guess now that we've been outed, I can begin writing my memoirs. It'll be #1 at the Moscow Barnes and Noble!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:02:03 PM EDT
[#31]
That was a bea-uuuu-tee-ful manifesto.

I like manifestos.  They make me feel like skipping my medications.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:02:42 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Ok, I think my brain is about to explode from the over-stimuli.
I had no idea I was a communist (even though I didnt make the honor roll)
I also just learned that AR15.COM is an anti-gun website preaching a communist agenda...I had no idea.

This is a warning to legitimate gun owners and friends of the liberties our nation was founded to protect. Your liberties are under attack by the most depraved, craven, desperate savages on the planet.

Ummm, no shit. Is anyone that frequents this site NOT aware of what is at stake?
Judging from some of the arsenals in the AR15 picture threads, and from my own...the majority of us arent "gun enthusiasts", or "hobbyists"...we are hard core supporters of 2A and all that it represents.

I have previously exposed agents of Canada, Japan, and the British Commonwealth using Psychopolitics against those who believe in the right to keep and bear arms on various newsgroups, always presenting themselves as ordinary grass-roots folk who were expressing their personal opinions from widely separated countries in the world.

I'm not familiar with all the people listed, but I have read a LOT of what many of the more articulate members have written.....I cant think of a board that has a finer cast of folks getting the RIGHT message out.

Im no fan of hijacking a thread, or squashing debate....but this site is about freedom...which includes disagreement. Name calling is childish, and attacks simply expose an inability to intelligently debate....but we arent communists....not even close.

Thoughtful reply.  I consider your comments to be an accurate view of the way things should be on this board.  The list of screen names I posted in the first post of this thread have not lived up to that ideal, however, and with the exception of your comment and one other so far, they haven't lived up to it on this thread either.  Thank you for your comment.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:03:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
... ask him who blew up the Murrah federal building and TWA flight 800 - and you'll soon be labelled a paid communist agent too !  

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.  And I guess now that we've been outed, I can begin writing my memoirs. It'll be #1 at the Moscow Barnes and Noble!

Oh I'm sorry - I totally missed you in his original list.  Duh.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:04:55 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh I'm sorry - I totally missed you in his original list.  Duh.  

It's OK, it's all about the collective....
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:05:05 PM EDT
[#35]
What I really want to know is, can we get 10+ pages out of this thread WITHOUT necromancer pics?

Oh, frdmftr1,

On CSPAN earlier I saw all these protestors in Manhattan carrying signs that read "Expose the 9/11 cover up"

You seem to know a lot about politically covert underground missions....any idea what those signs were about? I wasnt aware that 9/11 was covered up....must have been something mentioned in that michael moore movie....any thoughts?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:05:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Funny how a certain someone didn't think to check the bios before   accusing a bunch of us of being closet communists.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:06:02 PM EDT
[#37]
The rest of you agents are just angry because frdmftr1 was finally able to expose you and all of your intra-governmental pyscho-elite-politic-iness.  I, for one, am proud to call myself a follower of frdmftr1.  

Accept the truth.  Watch for the asteroid.  Drink the Kool-aid.

But, watch out for Karl Marx.  He'll sneak up on you if you aren't careful.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:06:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Dammit, all these years of calling in to Art Bell, and I haven't been contacted for assignment! DAMN YOU PSYCHOPOLITICIAN RECRUITERS!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:06:26 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't use communist techniques and you won't be accused of being a communist.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:07:21 PM EDT
[#40]
WOW, I have to say that was totally amusing. SOMEONE really needs to take their MEDS and now.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:08:03 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

By the same token - if YOU stopped talking crazy, we'd stop calling you crazy!  

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:08:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:09:08 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Logic = communist  ?

No, wait,,,,,

What was the question again?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:09:33 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

frdmftr1,

You have to watch the Dutch very closely.  They're tricky and European which puts them very close to Communism.  I've been watching him closely.  IM me for a complete debriefing.

The traitors await at the gate,
Agent Reno
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:10:53 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I just wanted to highlight another stroke of genius from our beloved frdmftr1 - who, in the other thread, was unable to tell the difference between SWEDEN and SWITZERLAND

Here's a hint frdmftr1, Canada is PART OF the British Commonwealth.

You know - when you're going to talk about GLOBAL conspiracies, it would help to have actually seen a GLOBE at some point  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:11:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:14:16 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just wanted to highlight another stroke of genius from our beloved frdmftr1 - who, in the other thread, was unable to tell the difference between SWEDEN and SWITZERLAND

You know - when you're going to talk about GLOBAL conspiracies, it would help to have actually seen a GLOBE at some point  

Don't try and get clever with us Dutchman.  We're on to you and all of your communasty friends.

We have a globe on order and it's due to arrive in time for our next meeting.  We'll see who will be laughing then.

Trotsky invented Prozac.  Defeat the Bolshevik.
Agent Reno
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't try and get clever with us Dutchman.  We're on to you and all of your communasty friends.

We have a globe on order and it's due to arrive in time for our next meeting.  We'll see who will be laughing then.

Trotsky invented Prozac.  Defeat the Bolshevik.
Agent Reno

One of these days the truth will come out...........we will all know why the dutch boy has his finger in the dyke !!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:16:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Its a good thing that The-Coalition
keeps me off your damned Psychopolitics list
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:17:23 PM EDT
[#50]
I have broken the psycho-politician code.

all Psychopoliticians MUST embed the sacred "P-P" monikor in any internet names - this is how they signal each other to their presence.

Let's look at Shivan's list and see just how many "hidden p-p's" we can find, shall we?

Quoted:
Hey space cadet, our full "go team" is now online.  Care to make some more
-Absolut-, -Spock-, _DR, 04freedom, 10-22, 128LOADED, 13foxtrot, 1776, 18s1, 1911greg, 199, 1shott, 2-gun, 2_Djinn, 223DEVIL, 223haiku, 223semiauto, 2A373, 2sonmike, 2whiskeyP, 300winny, 3cornersranch, 45acpfan, 45Colt, 47Under, 4Truck, 504PIR, 50cal, 667, 7, 82ndAbn, 95thFoot, 97guns, AbnInfantry, Acheron, aco, Adam_White, Adena65, Agcsy, Aggie1, AILapua, Aim4MyHead, Aimless, AirframeMech, Airwolf, AK103K, AKsRule, Alien, AmericanPatriot1776, AMZ, AndyCheeto, ANGST, antimarx, Antonio, Apatriot, AR-JR, AR-ZONA, ar_mcadams, AR15-5O, AR15fan, AR223, AR82, ardvrk, ARin, Arkansas_Rocketman, ARMALITE-FAN, ARman15, ArmdLbrl, ArmorerKrug, AShooter, astro, Attman, Atvar, Aussie_E, AUT_BELLUM, AvengeR15, az-gunner, AZ_newguy, Azalin, AZCOP, AZLTD, AZPLINKER, azski, B-Splat, badeffect10, Badittude, Bailey, Balisong, Bama-Shooter, Bandito, banthony1, Bartholomew_Roberts, BBT, beagler76, beernut, BeetleBailey, Beleg, Belial, BFIBri, bgenlvtex, BHaasie, BIG-DOG, bigbore, BigBore45, BigDan1984, bigdb1, BigJ491, bigkracka, bigsapper, billclo, billparadise, BlackDog714, Blackgun_Fun, Blackjack272, blaircollins, Blake, bluduk15, bluedogsixty, BlueNoteExpress, blueshockey, BMANSAR15, bnz42, BobP, bobwrench, Bond-BailBond, bookertbab, Boom, bostonirish67, Bradd_D, brainwarped, brasspile, BravoCompanyUSA, Brazosjoe, Breycor, brianpro, Bubbatheredneck, BUCC_Guy, bung, Burley, Burnsome-, BushMeister, Bushrag, BusMaster007, bvmjethead, ByteTheBullet, C4iGrant, calafro, CalFed, Camel, cannibalisticrevenge, canters, CAPITALIST, Capn_Crunch, Capro, captjordan, CAR-15, carbine575, CavReconScout, CavVet, cb556, cbell, CDKayak, cduarte, Centauro97, Cerebus, cfbigdaddy, Chamois, chapperjoe, Charlied6311, charliem, cheaptrick, Chedderboy, Chimborazo, Chinaski, chuckluck, ChuckT, ChuckyT, Cincinnatus, CitizenKane, Cixelsyd, cl007x, ClarenceDammit, cliffy109, cmbmw, cncgunsmithing, cnorton, Cobb, CockedandLocked, Cold, ColdSteel223, COLE-CARBINE, ColoradoMatt, colt_sniper, Commando_Guy, concerned1, Conley, Cope, copper29, Corporal_Chaos, corwin1968, countymountie, CoyoteGray, CRC, Crpdeth, CSUSB_Coyote, Currahee, D348, dakotasin, darealickt, DarkRayality, Dave_A, dave223, David_Hineline, DAVIDLF, DBUSH223, DeadSled, DeHamma, deputydog, dethblud, DevilDog0331, DigDug, Digex2, dinger, dirtymike59, djenkins, DK-Prof, DM1975, dmc235, DmL5, dmuldrew, DOHC, DonB, doog, Dorsai, dot_bob, double_r76, DoubleFeed, DougH9, dpmmn, dport, Drake, Drakich, Dramborleg, drfcolt, DrFrige, DTaylor652, Duffy, Dusky, Dustdevil, dutch1, E1, EAB1911, edwin907, EEJ, eisman, eklikwhoa, EKrutz64, EladEflow, Eli822, Engineer, entropy, eodtech2000, Epsilon, Eric, EricTheHun, Evil_Ed, Evilduck, Exphonze, fadedsun, fast1, Fat_McNasty, fatk1d, fireguy, five2one, fixer, FL-AR15, flashbackk, flashooter, Flotsam, Fluxion, FM18, FMJunkie, FMO, FNGSniper, fof49, footrat, FOX-, Foxxz, Frankenfurter45, frdmftr1, FredM, FREEFALLE6, FreeManDan, Frntsyt, FRO, Frogkicker, fullclip, furball75, G3k, GabbasaurusRex, gaijin, gamesniper, garandman, GarrettJ, GaryV311, gaspain, gaspasser, GC456, GeneralGenocide, GeoW, Ghost-1, Ghost-Shooter, ghost218, Ghost556, Ghostface, GIJoe, Giltweasel, Gimme_A_Carbine, gl22man, glock281, Glockfan, glockguy609, Gloftoe, GOB, GodBlessTexas, Gopher, gotm4, Gr8Santini, Greenhorn, gregw45, Greywolf2112, grimes, Grivo_Mak, Griz, grntractors, Grunteled, gs430, gtbehary, guardian855, Gun-fan, Guncrazy223, GUNGUY1911, GUNHOE, Gunluster, gunnagitcha, gunner539, gunnermark, GunnyG, Gunplay, GunSlingAR, Guntoter, Gunzilla, gus, H3At, H46Driver, h8mtv, habe, Happyshooter, hard, Harv24, hawken02, hd_pancho, headspace, heARtbreaker15, HeavyMetal, HellioN, HermanSnerd, Hessian-1, heysoos, hg112, highhand, hipslim, HiramRanger, hog hunt, hollowhandle, homerm14, Hoplophile, Horseman, houtexgunner, HRTshooter, htony1, huey_crew_chief, hydroshok, IceHoleKen, ICU, IdentityCrisis, IDHunt, ilikelegs, Inatree, inferno_911, innocent_bystander, insane4guns, Iram, irish007, Irishsurvivor, iritei, IronBack, jaeger_1969, jaguar, jammer03, Janus, Jason280, jayborulez, jayhawker, jblachly, JC_, JCKnife, JD_HHI_6092, JDemond, Jeepster, jeffsa86, jeh, Jetlag, jhc, jim_k, jim462, JIMBO55, JimmyT, jimpecoy, jjarrett, Jm03, JM8174, jmoffatt, jmt1271, jmzd4, jnewt, JoePA, JoeWang, John-NC, John28, Johnny_Reno, JohnnyEgo, JohnnyP, JoshD, JSteensen, jtb33, jwilli, k_landry, KA3B, kabal57, Kaesan, Kamikazi, kamikazijmb, kaneda, Katana16j, kb8rzv, kblagg, kc7txm, kcaudio, keeran, kenjgood, KenR_RedStarArms, Keppyz15, Kevin, Kharn, kickmyllama, kidjoe, kill-9, Killbot, Kimber_45, Kisara, Kletzenklueffer, knightone, korsakov, KravMaga, krawz, Krazny13, ky-medic, Ky_Bob, KYLAWMAN, Kyng83, lambchops, Lampoon, LARRYG, LarryLove, LastDefender, Lawman107, laynlow40, leadfoot, learath, leid, Les123, livefree, livefreeordieNH, Lloyd-Jr, LOKNLOD, LordStoner, LTCetme, ltmdpd, lu380, Luckystiff, Lumpy196, Lunashines, lvgunner777, LWilde, LynC2, M1-Matt, M4-CQBR, M4arc, M4Fanatic, M4Real, M4RRA-plinker, mace, MACHINE, macro, Madtechcool, MagKnightX, Magpul, mags, Mahatma8Rice, MaineAR, Major9x21, Mak, Mall-Ninja, Maroonfeather, Master_Blaster, Matt, matthelimech, Maxwell, mcgredo, mcgrubbs, Mcnab1, mdfoster, me051965, MedicmanMike, Merrell, METALMAN, mgbill, MGP, MightySwede, Mike_Veldhuisen, mike103, mikNtx, mikydees2, mildbill39, mindtrix, mk1iii, MK4Mod0, mleaky, mmx1, mn_308, MNTruckGuy, ModularMadman, mongo001, MonkTx, moses man, motosteve, mountsplus, MouseBoy, mpearcex, Mr_Happy1, mr_smashy, Mr45auto, mrapathy, MrMaeda, MrsGloftoe, MrsGungho, MrSmokealot, MRW, msnow, Msokol13, MT_Pockets, MTF, MTUSA, MudBug, MudFlapper, Mugzilla, munyguru, mustang_52, mw365, mwr1, mx-2, mylhouse, MyWar, N9NJX, nad1967, NAM, NavyDoc1, netwt12, newblkrifle, Nexus6, nhsport, nickfinity, Niel, NightSniper, nikzoe, NJm1a, norman74, Northbilly, Nosler180, Not_A_Llama, notso, NOVA_17, Nowareman, Nukem, obershutze916, ocmsrzr, offctr, Offspring, Oliver, OLY-M4gery, olyarms, omar, oneshot700, OnlyMeImAfraid, operatorerror, Oscar, otar, out-a-ammo, paganswede, paincave, painrx, pale_pony, palmer, Pangea, paraord16, parr28922, patchouli, patsue, Paul, pcurtis, Peacekeeper3073, Penguin_101, Petruchio, pettifogger, Phessor, Phil_in_Seattle, philipk, phxtravis, pickwickdamcop, pieeater, Pig2PA, pighelmet, pnguyen678, POODLESHOOTER-IN-AZ, Postman10mm, Powergen, prdatr, prebaneqnox, prideboss, prisner4jc, PrivateJoker, pro90is, PVFD304, Pznd, Qballxx, QCMGR, QP031, Quailman, R14, racer934, RADDAD, raf, rainman, RAMMUNITION, Rand, Ranger_SXT, Rangie, Rat44, RatTerrier, rattfink502, raven, Raynman83, RBullCZ, rcmartz, RDF71, RealFastV6, realwar, REAPER2502, Reb52, RED_5, Red_Beard, REDHORSE, RenegadeX, rep1969, repub18, Resolved, RH33, Rhombeus, RicARd, Richard_Oldfield, Rick357, Rick36, RickE7, ridinshotgun, RiffRandall, rkb3119, rkbar15, Rlrsk8r, RMac, RMLamey, rmorris02, Rob_M, rockytherotty, RogerC, Rokchukrslave, roptics, Ross, Rudison, rugby, Rusty, Rutgers, ryann, RyJones, safarihunter, SAICO, salaciouscrumb, sam1963, Sammich, Samuel_Hoggson, Sandman556, sbrown, SC_00_05, schornstinefager, Scooter308, Scorpion34, Scott_Hall, scott216, scottinhawaii, scottryan, scrum, SDavid, Searcherfortruth, Section_Leader, selfishselfless, seven-two, SGB, SGM, sgtar15, sgtmike, Shadow_Warrior, Shadowblade, ShadowOne, SHERIFF7, SHIVAN, shooter-06, SHOOTIST, sick, Sierra_Hombre, signut, SigZiggy, silverc, Simonh, sjauch, SJR556, SJSAMPLE, ski2060, skipperJ, Slapiron, slefelar, Slumlord, Slv2fun, SmittyMOjoe, smokeman, SnapNshoot, sned45, Snipeu2005, SO-COM, SO758, sonaliel, SorryOciffer, sortie, Southerngun, Spaatz, Spade, Spartan-Racing, SPECTRE, spikeofwoolsey, spinaBifida, Spitfire75, Spooky130, Spudgunner, SS109FMJBT, SST7Alumni, STANMAN, stator, steenkybastage, stenmk1, Steve-in-VA, Steve6, steveamy, STLRN, stormwalker, STRATIOTES, Strats, Striker, StriplingWarrior, Strudle54, Sub-MOA, Suburban, superde, Tac2cal, Tactical_Jew, Taipan, talbalos, tallgrass, tbuck, tc6969, tequilabob, Terrato, tettegouche, texastactical, TexRdnec, the, The_Alchemist, The_Beer_Slayer, The_Friendly_Sponge, The_Macallan, thebomber, thebrain, thedave1164, thelastgunslinger, THellURider, themadhatter, Theo-Kleingarn1, TheTic00, Thor21, Thunderbolt, tigerdvr, timeless, TimJ, TIMMAH, Tinstar-15, Tiny45, tjf76, TLK, TLWrench, TNFrank, toast, Todd_E, todds92, Tomac, tomcatphixer, Tomcatter, TomD, TomJefferson, Tongo, Tonster, toojon, TopCrest, torstin, TowlieMatrix, trashiestzero, Treadhead, treelander, Trey-W, triage1998, TriggerFish, Triumph955i, TrojanFan, Troy, TWHaz, TWIRE, twl, Tzyck, USCGflyer, USMC_LB, USMCsilver, USMINUTeMAN, Va_Dinger, van462, Vapour, varmitgun, Victor, vintovka, ViperEH, virginia22, vito113, Voldermortist, VoodooChile, Vulch, W-W, WaA135, Waldo, walli, warguns, warlord, warriorsociologist, watertower, wdigeorge, Weazer, weerwolv, wewild, Wingman26, wise_jake, Wobblin-Goblin, wolf-ym, woodrow1976, wsmc667, WWoodworth, wyrm_142, x5060, XJ, XM17SBullpup, XM777, XxSLASHERxX, yasenovo, yellow5, Yojimbo, yugosksfan, Zachnefein, Zack3g, zander829, Zhukov, Zig, ZR2Chevy22, zro260n2wks, zrxc77

I will report these findings to control.

Signal 30, Roger-D, 10-4, 73rds, over & out
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top