Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2001 12:59:32 PM EDT
We need to do what we can to help the country out by getting rid of McCain. He has shown himself to be anti gun and anti tax relief and he needs to go. Word needs to be spread around at ranges, gun shows etc. Whomever runs against him from the Republican party we need to support in any way we can. I admire what he did in Nam but that in no way can make up for what he is doing to us now. Even if not defeated perhaps a close one will make him realize that the very freedoms that he fought for are now the ones that he wants to trample.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:03:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree completely, but it would be nice to have a non-Democratic opponent.  Getting him out of office does us no good if his replacement is every bit as bad.

This seems like an excellent opportunity to put a Libertarian into Congress.  Does the Libertarian Party in AZ have any candidates that won't get laughed out of the voting booth?

Guess I'll have to check.

[sniper]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:52:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I pounded the pavement for him a couple of times in the last election and before. What a waste of perfectly good shoes! I dont know of anyone prominant yet but we gotta get someone.
WHAT A DIRTY DOUBLE CROSSIN BAKSTABBIN ETC.ETC.
51 out...
[pissed]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 4:13:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey!  That looks like Scottsdale!  You can't protest there!  You'll scare the tourists!  [;)]

I'll do my part to rid our state of this pinhead.  I remember a Crossroads show a couple of years ago, there were McCain people there seeking signatures for something-or-other.  Bet they won't be back again . . .
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 5:39:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Next time you run one of these demonstrations, let me know. I'll damn well be there.

-Andy

"Can you describe the suspect?" "Um, it was some guy in a hat...."
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 5:49:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top