Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:41:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If she was selling dog shit

I would buy 5 pounds!

She is damn fine

Yuupers.  What Greg3 said.  I just ordered 5 pounds.  

Colt_SBR  

+1 Put me down for 10 pounds (um... in TWO 5 pound bags)
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#2]
tagged since I am in a public computer lab at the Jr college.

but yeah asian girls can have big breasts. mhmmm asian girls
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:47:36 PM EDT
[#3]
You can't trust them.  If you turn your back on them, the next thing you know they will bomb your harbor.

edit to say - Never forget.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:53:50 PM EDT
[#4]
She looked totemo oshikata!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:54:49 PM EDT
[#5]
tagged
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
tagged

You wish.

Come to think of... So do I!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#7]
It kinda sounds like shes saying jackoff party
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:21:57 PM EDT
[#8]
http://eul0000562.eu.verio.net/bmuk_movies/choco_party.wmv

that there is another link for it.  Google for the file and you'll get lots of hits.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:13:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:23:27 PM EDT
[#10]
So, what is she saying at the end when she waves her hand?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:27:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I lived there for four and a half years and really enjoyed the Japanese attitude toward sex. There is no crime there at all except for the stray odd event. Our smallest cities have tons more violence than their entire country.

Now that I'm happily married I couldn't go back. I've visitied a few times and it was very dangerous.

Paul:

Remember:

It don't matter where you get your appetite...
...as long as you eat at home !
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 3:26:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 3:43:41 AM EDT
[#14]
bump
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 4:04:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Those boobies bounce real, however in Japan silicone implants legal - and silicone giggle like the real thingy. That being said, don't matter - man made God made, boobies are boobies! LUM LUM, I mean yum yum.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 4:11:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Don't rent a Uhaul for that move... it's a long, wet drive.

Everytime I see commercials and videos from over there I wonder how they have such a huge foot in the door of our import economy. What a bunch of goofs.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 4:32:17 AM EDT
[#17]
tagged for later...
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:11:57 AM EDT
[#18]

Anyone ever watch MXC Most eXtreme elimation Challenge on SpikeTV?

That shit is farking hilarious. My stepson and I just sit there and watch that show like this:

Right you are Ken!  

If you watch the credits the original show is Yoshi's Castle or something like that . Some of the shows supposedly aired in 2003 in japan.  I saw one episode that  was done recently here in the states. One of the hosts was Tony Hawk.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:34:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Well, there has been some discussion by folks here who have knowledge of Japan about whether the "good good" gal in the commercial has any American in her or not.

Let me be the first, to officially offer her this;  If she doesn't have any American in her, AND WOULD LIKE SOME, IN HER, I'll be happy to oblige her!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:42:49 AM EDT
[#20]
I dated a girl who lived in Hiroshima. She was 5 feet tall, weighed about 95 Lbs and had 34C's (OEM). They looked huge on her tiny frame. It is uncommon for a Japanese woman to have breasts that large. In fact, to find her size she had to buy Bras that were made in the USA (she showed me the tags). So, it happens, it's unusual but it happens. FWIW, from my experience. I vote real on the girl in the commercial.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:46:04 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
content.collegehumor.com/media/movies/choco_party.wmv

Uh...Err.....Umm.....

Ya.

K.

That's the logical conclusion of modern advertising.

Product: Chocolate candy
Ad: A well endowed woman bouncing and saying the name of your product.

Good Good.

The Heffner school of advertising.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 3:51:38 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
=

If you watch the credits the original show is Yoshi's Castle or something like that . .

Takaheshi's Castle
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Anyone ever watch MXC Most eXtreme elimation Challenge on SpikeTV?

That shit is farking hilarious. My stepson and I just sit there and watch that show like this:

Right you are Ken!  

If you watch the credits the original show is Yoshi's Castle or something like that . Some of the shows supposedly aired in 2003 in japan.  I saw one episode that  was done recently here in the states. One of the hosts was Tony Hawk.

Now we go to our field correspondent, Guy LeDouche!

Back to you, Captain Tenneal!

Bahahaha!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top