Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:39:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Would you consider it cheating if some guy got your wife of with an equivalent "one two stroke"? There is no question in my mind.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:52:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Damn, I thought you were joking about the two strokes part.  I have to change my answer.  If it only took two strokes, I guess you didn't have time to react.  So you're in the clear.

Stroke one: (thinking) What the heck is going on???

Stroke two: (thinking) I should say someth.... (outloud) "Oh God!  Uhggg!!!"

Dude, two strokes???  

I think I was the victim of rape. You know it started happening and I was in such a state of total disbelife that I just froze up, well most of me froze up, and it was like it was a dream(a very "bad" dream) and it was to late to stop it. Seriously guys, I've heard about massage parlors but I thought it would be a little more "organized". She asked me if I was gonna tip her and when I said yes she just started whacking away.  By the time I was over the shock I was sliding into home!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:32:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
"No honey, she was just cleaning it and the damn thing just went off!"

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:39:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Whatever you do, do NOT go wobbly and "confess" or "clear your conciense" to ANYBODY! Especially her.

Take this to your fucking grave. No good can come out of anybody else knowing. Just because its true, doesn't mean she (or anyone else) needs to know. EVER! Do you understand?

-Z
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:42:55 AM EDT
[#6]
You didn't ask for it.  You didn't want it (?).  But you didn't stop her. EDIT: which you just explained.

Telling her could cause a lot more drama than you probably need, unl;ess your woman happens to be extremely understanding.  Just don't return to that massage parlor and be sure to learn your masseuse lingo for future reference.

It's not cheating in my book, and this coming from a 20-year-old drama queen.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Whatever you do, do NOT go wobbly and "confess" or "clear your conciense" to ANYBODY! Especially her.

Take this to your fucking grave. No good can come out of anybody else knowing. Just because its true, doesn't mean she (or anyone else) needs to know. EVER! Do you understand?

-Z

I agree with you man. I don't believe in human forgiveness. It's between me and the fence post.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#8]
If you have to ask....it's cheating.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:44:33 AM EDT
[#9]
no, not cheating.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:07:02 AM EDT
[#10]
It was a "fist rape" and you should call the cops.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:35:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes, it was cheating. I'm sure you'd expect your wife to tell/make the guy to stop, get the hell out, and to speak with the police if some guy slipped his fingers into your wife's pie under the same circumstances. And after that, you'd probably wonder what in the hell she was doing in a place like that to begin with.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:38:17 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Z

I agree with you man. I don't believe in human forgiveness. It's between me and the fence post.

...and the population of the internet...

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Yes. No questions.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:39:56 AM EDT
[#14]
"...it all depends on what your definition of "is" is......"  
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:40:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
yes.

+1

Would you, or could you tell your wife about it when you got home?  Would she be OK with it?

Did your wife say it was OK?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:40:27 AM EDT
[#16]
I will say again.  You made no effort to stop her.  If someone other than myself or Mrs. Wedge touched my penis they would get a smack in the face the second it happened.  I don't like to be touched by anybody except Mrs. Wedge.

You sir are a Man-Whore.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:41:23 AM EDT
[#17]
If you really came in 1-2 strokes - then no. If you came in 3 or more then yes. You had time to tell her to get her evil yellow hands off of the rod you swore to your  wife.

For shame.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:43:05 AM EDT
[#18]
+1

For the addy to local.  ;)
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:45:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Yup, that was cheating.

In purely Christian terms, just thinking about a sexual act with someone who is not your wife is cheating and sinful.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
It only took two strokes?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:45:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Yes.
And if my husband wasn't honest with me I would probably leave him if I ever found out. Not so much over the action (which of course would piss me off to high hell) but the hiding it from me.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:46:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Maybe it was a lady boy and that's not cheating then.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:48:41 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ask yourself this, If your wife was getting a massage & the Guy in there helped her releive some tension in a similar way WOULD YOU CONSIDER IT CHEATING?

If his wife got off from someone stroking HER soupbone, then our hero Johnny Blade has bigger things to worry about.

Quit man you are killing me!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:51:01 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Yup, that was cheating.

In purely Christian terms, just thinking about a sexual act with someone who is not your wife is cheating and sinful.

Show me where Jesus said that and I will agree with you.

I think you're referring to the protestand reformation Puritan social custom terms.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:51:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Yes, it's cheating.

But dude, that is a hell of a manly story.  I'm jealous.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:53:16 AM EDT
[#26]
you went to a jerk shack, got the rub down ( and up) and now feel guilty? Most people who want a professional massage go to a licensed massage therapist or a spa.Guys who some extra attention go to jerk shacks. Unless you are a complete and total retard who had no idea such practices went on at these "businesses". You had a small amount of knowledge that this would occur. I have never had a professional ask me " are you going to tip me?" Stop trying to make yourself feel better by hoping the majority of us will comfort you and agree what you did was not cheating. With that said.. here's something else to think about. How times a day do you think she does that? Bet she wasn't wearing gloves. You rubbed dicks with half of your town.That'll give you something to think about as you pass some  guy at the local store

J
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:53:16 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yup, that was cheating.

I think you're referring to the protestand reformation Puritan social custom terms.

Not an exact quote from the bible but Jesus said.

If someone lusts in their heart, they have already committed adultery.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:54:17 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It only took two strokes?

Sgtar15

STill laughing  

Oh my Lord that was funny...

Om my...

Sgt(whipingtearsaway)ar15

SGtar15

ahh...whhhhh...ahhhhh..

Damn...that was funny...

I can relax now...thanks for the laugh...

SGtar15

Oh man. Now you make me laugh!

If it really took two strokes it wasn´t cheating, you really needed that..

MN
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

-Z

If 'she' was really a 'he' then I would agree completely!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:02:05 PM EDT
[#30]
If you really were "fist raped" then you should tell your wife.  Actually you should tell her either way.
Man-Whore.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:10:14 PM EDT
[#31]
wow no one has said "beatin' ain't cheatin'"  
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:21:57 PM EDT
[#32]
I was not effin her! I was not effing her!

Ok I was effing her!
But I make love to you!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:21:58 PM EDT
[#33]
I call BS Johnny is a post/attention whore

think about it, two strokes and you blow a nut, come on even the quickest min man take longer than that. So how much did you tip her, did she clean up the mess I hope you paid big $$
Plus if she wacking you off I would have suggested/REQUESTED a BJ. If she has it in her hand the next move should have been her mouth.

BUT if you are telling the truth, I say its cheating
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:26:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Sounds like every time you pee your masturbating. You do shake it twice after your done?

Yes that is cheating.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:31:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Guys, he didn't blow his load in two strokes. It was a joke. The phrase "one two stroke" means down one up two down one up two one two one two... get it? He said she started whacking away at his tally whacker.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:37:21 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I call BS Johnny is a post/attention whore

think about it, two strokes and you blow a nut, come on even the quickest min man take longer than that. So how much did you tip her, did she clean up the mess I hope you paid big $$
Plus if she wacking you off I would have suggested/REQUESTED a BJ. If she has it in her hand the next move should have been her mouth.

BUT if you are telling the truth, I say its cheating

I had not thought of that.  It takes me more than just two strokes and I know exactly what I like.

And he is a Man-Whore.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:02:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Very Clintonesque of you.

Quoted:
A rub n tug.
Cheating is a state of mind. If you can convince yourself it wasnt, it wasnt.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#38]
"He did NOT have sexual relations with that woman"
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:10:08 PM EDT
[#39]
In Korea it was called a steam and cream.....not that I ever went into one LOL
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:42:28 PM EDT
[#40]
If you didn't know it was coming, then its not cheating.  If you go back wanting the same thing...then its cheating.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:40:03 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

. It was "just" a hand job so is that cheating?

Depends on what the rules of your relationship are. Some partners get mad if you just LOOK at another member of the opposite sex; others get mad because their view of you banging the other person in the bed with you is blocked by other bodies; most people fall somewhere between those two extremes.......
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:03:55 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yup, that was cheating.

Jesus said in Matthew 5:27-28
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, "You shall not commit adultery.' 28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

sounds like something my ex Gf would come up with.  we're not allowed to think now either.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:26:24 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Guys, he didn't blow his load in two strokes. It was a joke. The phrase "one two stroke" means down one up two down one up two one two one two... get it? He said she started whacking away at his tally whacker.

I will be honest, it did take more than two strokes but not by many. Doing the "one two stroke" means whacking off.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:29:09 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I was not effin her! I was not effing her!

Ok I was effing her!
But I make love to you!

Eddie Murphy "RAW"
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:41:03 PM EDT
[#46]
IMHO Yes you cheated! You had to sit there and let her jerk you off with MORE than enough time to stop her.

unless it only took two strokes as you said which is just sad
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:51:57 PM EDT
[#47]
According to ex-President Klinton, it's only cheating if you put your who-who-dilly in her cha-cha.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:59:28 PM EDT
[#48]
First of all this is a bullshit post.  Its funny, but its still bullshit

Second of all.  Its a gray area.  It falls into one of those areas where you NEVER tell anyone about.  

Is it cheating if you bust a load in your pants because a stripper was grinding her ass in your crotch?  I dont think so.

IMO, YMMV
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#49]
All I can say is that you are one lucky bastard...

With the way my luck usually runs, If I went to an Oriental massage parlor, I would have been stuck with a Gay Chinese Sumou wrestler trying to massage me from the inside out...
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:07:47 PM EDT
[#50]
So what, she saw the face. Just dont tell your women.

ETA: Do these girls provide clean up too?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top