User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'd hit it!

I'd take it out to a nice dinner, maybe go see a play, and be a perfect gentleman, with no thought whatsoever of 'hitting it' .

I'm sure her abstaining has no effect on her being a human being, thus wanting a good romp.  Indeed I'd put money on her "gaggin for it" but her brain take precidence.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:43:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You still live with your parents don't you?

You are definitely a kid.

SGtar15

Of all the people to accuse someone of a being a kid and living at home...

Its the guy who spends countless hours and dollars playing with dolls and documents it with a digital camera for all of ar15.com to see.

You didn't answer my question.

SGatr15

Im 25, live on my own, and am closing on a house in November.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'd hit it!

I'd take it out to a nice dinner, maybe go see a play, and be a perfect gentleman, with no thought whatsoever of 'hitting it' .

Uh huh... not even a thought?  Fess up...  I believe you have incredible restraint and respect that... but you are human... you'd THINK about it... fess up...

IM incoming...
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:46:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:51:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
thanks for the heads-up on the IM, but I usually just look for the little yellow light to flash on.

It's just another way of saying "yes, I will respond to that accusation, but I'm choosing to do so in private", for the benefit of anyone else who may be reading, moreso than for the person it was directed at.......I kinda thought that was SOP when you were trying to take a public discussion private.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:52:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You still live with your parents don't you?

You are definitely a kid.

SGtar15

Of all the people to accuse someone of a being a kid and living at home...

Its the guy who spends countless hours and dollars playing with dolls and documents it with a digital camera for all of ar15.com to see.

You didn't answer my question.

SGatr15

Hey idiot, I met the Sarge and he is The Dude!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:53:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

This is the internet.  You respond to an insult with another insult
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Republican?  Female?

OK... I like her.

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:16:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And that is why I called you an idiot, cause the Sarge is The Dude and you're talking smack about him.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And that is why I called you an idiot, cause the Sarge is The Dude and you're talking smack about him.

Did you play dolls at this meeting?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:20:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Well if they had a Democ-RAT B?abes website it would be full of skanks like Pamela Dean Anderson Lee, Barbara Streisand and that dog ugly Julia Roberts.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:21:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Id hit it
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:25:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Id hit it

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:28:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Guns_n_Shizzle:

What age exactly do you think a chick should lose her viginity by?  Do you consider them to be a prude after a certain age?  What exactly is the problem with abstinence?  Are you someone who completely disrespects a certain type of person when they're not in contact with them, but once they're face-to-face backtrack shamelessly?

I'm 20, and I'm a virgin.  Not because I can't get laid, not because I'm some undesireable piece of shit, but because I have a little class and it's my personal choice.

Where are your balls now, buddy?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:34:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Telling chicks not to put is a moral outrage

Well, HOT chicks at least

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:34:52 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

You can go around telling everybody this chick is a bitch for preaching abstinence.......

I dont like people who preach to others the right way to live

Maybe she's just promoting abstinecnce because it's the safest thing you could do in terms of preventing pregnancy and STDs.  Oh no, how dare she promote that!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:36:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Guns_n_Shizzle:

What age exactly do you think a chick should lose her viginity by?  Do you consider them to be a prude after a certain age?  What exactly is the problem with abstinence?  Are you someone who completely disrespects a certain type of person when they're not in contact with them, but once they're face-to-face backtrack shamelessly?

I'm 20, and I'm a virgin.  Not because I can't get laid, not because I'm some undesireable piece of shit, but because I have a little class and it's my personal choice.

I think you have them in a jar.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:12:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Guns_n_Shizzle:

My balls are made of steel and right between my legs.  

What age should a chick put out?  16-18 is a good range.  

Prude age?  Dont know, dont care

Abstinence takes good pussy off the market.

You dont want to have sex before marriage?  Its your life, live it how you want.  

You want to stick gerbils up your ass while skull fucking midgets?  Its your life, do what you want.

My problem with this bitch is that she goes around telling people how to live.  If this broad wants to debate abstience face to face, tell her to bring it on.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:13:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you have them in a jar.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Guns_n_Shizzle:

My balls are made of steel and right between my legs.  

What age should a chick put out?  16-18 is a good range.  

Prude age?  Dont know, dont care

Abstinence takes good pussy off the market.

You dont want to have sex before marriage?  Its your life, live it how you want.  

You want to stick gerbils up your ass while skull fucking midgets?  Its your life, do what you want.

My problem with this bitch is that she goes around telling people how to live.  If this broad wants to debate abstience face to face, tell her to bring it on.

Just wanted to know.  Thank you.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:19:10 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Just wanted to know.  Thank you.  

Where are your balls now buddy?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:21:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Yours are in jar on my desk.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:22:50 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you play dolls at this meeting?

No, it was at the Gunstock dinner and he had evidently forgotten them at home
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:26:03 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I can see that reading isnt your strong suit
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:27:15 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
he doesnt want any of me in the bear pit

No, really.  Your idiocy might be contagious.  That or there's some high potency stupid in your water.  Just to be safe you might consider switching to bottled and see if that helps, but I'm afraid your case may be terminal.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:27:30 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can see that reading isnt your strong suit

I can see that retaliation isn't yours.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:30:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Mods, can we move this thread into the bear pit?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:32:42 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I just wanted some answers to my questions, you gave them to me and I thanked you for them.  You are the one who felt the need to turn this into a pissing contest.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:34:44 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just wanted some answers to my questions, you gave them to me and I thanked you for them.  You are the one who felt the need to turn this into a pissing contest.

No, you started the pissing contest  by saying I wasnt man enough to back my shit up and asking where my balls were?

You have an unhealthy obsession with my testicals.  Ill see you in the bear pit
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:37:09 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, you started the pissing contest  by saying I wasnt man enough to back my shit up and asking where my balls were?

Right, you have a point there.  Then I dropped it by trying to seem civil by saying "thank you" when you answered my questions and then you felt the need to...ugh, forget it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:37:13 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Guns_n_Shizzle:

More importantly where are yours...in your hand?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Guns_n_Shizzle:

More importantly where are yours...in your hand?

I'm a woman.  Does that answer your question?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right, you have a point there.  Then I dropped it by trying to seem civil by saying "thank you" when you answered my questions and then you felt the need to...ugh, forget it.

Ill drop it then
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ill drop it then

Same here.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:40:49 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

LOL

Women arent allowed in the bear pit anyways.

If you weigh less than 150 lbs and just want to get it over with, let me know.  Ill take one for the team
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL

Women arent allowed in the bear pit anyways.

If you weigh less than 150 lbs and just want to get it over with, let me know.  Ill take one for the team

LOL, thanks for the offer, but I'm taken.  He has first dibs.

(Never hurts to have a backup, though.)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top