Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2001 6:44:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 2:26:21 PM EDT
[#1]
No, I have been busting ass lately working late at night and every weekend trying to work down the back log of uppers.  Right after the Gun World article came out on the Tromix toys, I had a flood of orders that wiped out all my barrel blanks of all calibers.  So then I didn't really have much to do except watch the orders stack up.  The blanks finally came in, so I've been working non-stop.......almost.  I took one day off during the 3 day holiday last week and actually got to do some shooting.  This is a rare event these days.  The AK-47 in .458 SOCOM was tested for several hundred rounds and it ran fine.  I also took out my new Browning machine gun.

Tri-pods are for pussies..........

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1531281&a=11594753&p=49476285&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 10:24:23 PM EDT
[#3]
can you tell us the status of your ak project & how long before we see them on the market.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 10:05:30 AM EDT
[#4]
It was Death Wish 3....the same one where the .475 Wildey made its debut.

I have to get the back log of AR uppers out the door before I can get back to the AK's.  I have a source for all of the AK parts, including the milled receivers, so it should not be a problem once I have some time.  Obviously, pricing is one of the big issues that I need to sort out.  If I was to guess when the AK would be available for sale, I would estimate it at about 90-120 days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top