Here comes the BUNNIES.............

www.tapestrybags.com/bunnies.jpg

SGatr15

But where the hell are the pancakes??

Are pancakes Dutch?

I know waffles are Belgian.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:04:07 PM EDT
[#5]
And just what the hell was that I waded through for three pages?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:04:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:05:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Aw shit, here it comes again.

Get the fuck out of here you evilish mutherfuckers there's no way I'm gonna let you go. I got you mutherfucker by the jugular and I'm gonna rip you like the hatred you live to die and kill by!
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:06:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
FUCK YOU!!!

members.cox.net/themacallan/THEDES.jpg

He's lost it... posting Dungeons and Dragons pictures and talking like a poetry professor.

We need men in white coats ASAP.

- BUCC_Guy

HEY NOW!

Don't be hatin' the professors!  

I can't help it, I'm a student  

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:06:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Mac - ( bitchslap) - MAC!

I had a night like this once...if you wake up and find out you shit the bed...it'll be OK...the worst of it's over.  

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:07:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Uh.........ok.....

</me backs slowly away from this thread, then gets in the car and drives off like a bat out of hell>
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:10:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:16:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's lost it... posting Dungeons and Dragons pictures and talking like a poetry professor.

We need men in white coats ASAP.

- BUCC_Guy

HEY NOW!

Don't be hatin' the professors!  

I can't help it, I'm a student  

- BUCC_Guy

Oh - that's okay then!  
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:17:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Yeah come and get some you mutherfuckers I gotcha right here you comefromthedeadworlds mutherfuckers. I gonna drink the fucking blood from your eyes that burst from the pressure from me fucking squeezing your mutherfucking throats so come and get it you mutherfuckerrr

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:18:44 PM EDT
[#14]
The truth is only as deep as you are.  The position truth holds, is only as strong as it's critics selling points.

The fiddler, the leaves, the truth....   Screw it..... just find the truth dammit...  and run with it!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:21:51 PM EDT
[#15]
How profound.
Now what I really think

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers...
Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
The only thing that really worried me was the ether.
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:25:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Drugs are for losers.  They and you suck.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:27:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Yer a sick mofo mac.  You can come kill me any time...
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:30:35 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Yer a sick mofo mac.  You can come kill me any time...

Nah. You're already dying.

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:31:56 PM EDT
[#19]
This thread is why I started drinking this evening
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:34:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
This thread is why I started drinking this evening

You are a leaf.  One of many.  One of those that are deteriorating.

Have a good life.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:35:22 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Are their carrots eating my brain or is my mind orange with the flavor of their waves that flood your minds and deflect to me in some sort of Jungian connection of us all? They're blind to me alone if my purse is kept under the silvered floorboards of my mind - away from their devilish intents. No - you all think this is a joke ha but you have no idea how they gnash their teeth in the shadows of the world you create to hide their hooks and strings, all the while carrying on under the rot of their tyranny. Yes, there it is I said it - and I now I know I'm not alone on this board as I lay on the floor of my shielded mind, only alone in being safe from their treacherous orange-flavored lies.

I curse you to stay away from me for you are all antennae and beacons and tiny glances that will surely betray me if I remain among you. You don't see the leaves gathering on the ground around you, orange and wet and red and golden, when only the silvered linings will protect your mind from the horror of the Duchilis that surely awaits you. Make your bed. The flavor and embers of your soul are all LIES I tell you - LIES! You are just the strings that vibrate to the rotted twig-like fingers that stretch across the veil and enter the world we call ours. Only if you drink the bitter sap that oozes
from the Larches beyond the porch will you know the truth.

Axl ????? is that you???  So when is the real Gn'R  getting back togethor????  Come on man tell us!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:35:50 PM EDT
[#22]

Go to the edge of the cliff. What do you think they want you to do? If you retreat, you surrender to your past. If you go forward, you surrender to them. If you stay put - there you'll live, on the edge.

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:36:37 PM EDT
[#23]
booooorrrring

i am going to go whach TV
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:42:45 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
booooorrrring

i am going to go whach TV

ha ha ha ha heh heh heh.....

You even know the punch line!!!!  You even misspelled it like a dork would.

Mac... May the fiddler hide you and the strings that make up your thoughts for as long as you want.

After that... Well,... get 'er done.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:42:48 PM EDT
[#25]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
Yer a sick mofo mac. You can come kill me any time...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dying is the release,  altho hated by the strong willed.  everyone dies and as you said we're all already dying.  jokers in the guise of politicians continue to stretch what we consider acceptable, living off funds made from previous wives (and current ones).

I'm dying to see what this country can be...
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:46:18 PM EDT
[#26]
LIFE is a well of delight; but where the rabble also drink, there all fountains are poisoned. To everything cleanly am I well disposed; but I hate to see the grinning mouths and the thirst of the unclean. They cast their eye down into the fountain: and now glanceth up to me their
odious smile out of the fountain.The holy water have they poisoned with their lustfulness; and when they called their filthy dreams delight, then poisoned they also the words. Indignant becometh the flame when they put their damp hearts to the fire; the spirit itself bubbleth and smoketh when the rabble approach the fire. Mawkish and over-mellow becometh the fruit in their hands: unsteady, and withered at the top, doth their look make the fruit-tree. And many a one who hath turned away from life, hath only turned away from the rabble: he hated to share with them fountain, flame, and fruit. And many a one who hath gone into the wilderness and suffered thirst with beasts of prey, disliked only to sit at the cistern with filthy camel-drivers. And many a one who hath come along as a destroyer, and as a hailstorm to all cornfields, wanted merely to put his foot into the jaws of the rabble, and thus stop their throat. And it is not the mouthful which hath most choked me, to know that life itself requireth enmity and death and torture-crosses: But I asked once, and suffocated almost with my question: What? Is the rabble also necessary for life? Are poisoned fountains necessary, and stinking fires, and filthy dreams, and maggots in the bread of life?

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:49:18 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Yer a sick mofo mac. You can come kill me any time...

dying is the release,  altho hated by the strong willed.  everyone dies and as you said we're all already dying.  jokers in the guise of politicians continue to stretch what we consider acceptable, living off funds made from previous wives (and current ones).

They steal old folks money by making them spend their last dime clinging to a frail shell for ten years longer than they should in an drugged-up, institutionalized, Alzheimeric existance rather than pass their life savings  on to their descendants.

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:01:14 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here comes the BUNNIES.............

www.tapestrybags.com/bunnies.jpg

SGatr15

But where the hell are the pancakes??

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:11:26 PM EDT
[#29]

I said this a while ago but only one person heard it.

Ever just go for a ride in your car on a warm summer night with the top down and nothing but the milkyway above and open road ahead?

If you just let go, you can escape them for a while and that's where the memories of heaven and youth begin to seep back into your mind to give you reason to keep on going.

You'll never be young and you may never reach heaven...

but the ride....

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:19:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Thats some crazy ass shit!
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:27:36 PM EDT
[#31]
That would be a nice drive.

I mean it.... damned...

I wishI could just go on a nice drive one day.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:42:32 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Are their carrots eating my brain or is my mind orange with the flavor of their waves that flood your minds and deflect to me in some sort of Jungian connection of us all? They're blind to me alone if my purse is kept under the silvered floorboards of my mind - away from their devilish intents. No - you all think this is a joke ha but you have no idea how they gnash their teeth in the shadows of the world you create to hide their hooks and strings, all the while carrying on under the rot of their tyranny. Yes, there it is I said it - and I now I know I'm not alone on this board as I lay on the floor of my shielded mind, only alone in being safe from their treacherous orange-flavored lies.

I curse you to stay away from me for you are all antennae and beacons and tiny glances that will surely betray me if I remain among you. You don't see the leaves gathering on the ground around you, orange and wet and red and golden, when only the silvered linings will protect your mind from the horror of the Duchilis that surely awaits you. Make your bed. The flavor and embers of your soul are all LIES I tell you - LIES! You are just the strings that vibrate to the rotted twig-like fingers that stretch across the veil and enter the world we call ours. Only if you drink the bitter sap that oozes from the Larches beyond the porch will you know the truth.

Dude, it looks like someone spiked your lemonade with LSD, I've got some cheap Mexican hooch, what do you say we get together and I'll pour you a drink?......
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:51:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:12:45 AM EDT
[#34]
"To all his friends and to his family he was just Joe-robust, happy-go-lucky, always up to something. But to himself he was just someone abandoned, lost, really forgotten by something, something majestic and beautiful that he saw in the world. Someday on his motorcycle he wanted to go far out across the U.S.A-just for the "hell of it" and just for something else too--to see sublime mountains, massive canyons, great mountain forests drumming in the high winds, lakes where he could pitch camp, the deserts and the mesas and the great rivers that somehow had forgotten him, the vast "man's country" of his boyish dreams."

Be true to yourself Mac...
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:21:32 AM EDT
[#35]
You're seriously ill, Mac. And I don't mean Beastie Boys, Licensed to Ill, ill.. I mean sick.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:11:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:15:57 AM EDT
[#37]
There is no such thing as a peanut butter stamper flying under radar.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:24:06 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
"To all his friends and to his family he was just Joe-robust, happy-go-lucky, always up to something. But to himself he was just someone abandoned, lost, really forgotten by something, something majestic and beautiful that he saw in the world. Someday on his motorcycle he wanted to go far out across the U.S.A-just for the "hell of it" and just for something else too--to see sublime mountains, massive canyons, great mountain forests drumming in the high winds, lakes where he could pitch camp, the deserts and the mesas and the great rivers that somehow had forgotten him, the vast "man's country" of his boyish dreams."

Be true to yourself Mac...

Thanks. Your quote fit my mindset - but never forget that Kerouac was a pure-blooded communist and founding member of the fifth-column beatniks/hippies counterculturalists who've done more damage to America than any outside enemy ever has.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:36:19 AM EDT
[#39]
I have to goto lowes and get some bathtub caulk.

Did you want some for your brain?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:39:33 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I have to goto lowes and get some bathtub caulk.

Did you want some for your brain?

Ivory color please. NOT the clear silicon-based type - it has nanobot precursors. Thanks.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#41]

They steal old folks money by making them spend their last dime clinging to a frail shell for ten years longer than they should in an drugged-up, institutionalized, Alzheimeric existance rather than pass their life savings on to their descendants.

My 95 year old grandmother lives in Honolulu, still drives herself to the doctor, takes a few pills and can't remember shit. She doesn't care if she wakes up in the morning or not. She does, however, enjoy reading the tabloids and bitching about everybody she ever knew, while checking her watch to see if she is still alive.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Is The Macallen an alias for Strother Martin on opiates?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#43]
WOW
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top