Link Posted: 5/31/2001 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 5:59:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 5:59:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 6:12:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like someone has way too much time on their hands. Please have the author seek mental health care ASAP!

[BD]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 6:19:05 PM EDT
[#5]
If every local cop in every town/county that has an AR15.com member somehow found this letter along with a copy of the Decleration of Independence & the Constitution all wrapped up in a nice envelope, all lacking fingerprints of course, do you think it would make a difference?  

I do...
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 8:48:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I wish it would, but I think not. Our rights leave us bit by bit over time, like the tide. One person can't even begin to change the groups opinion. (Ask that idiot McVeigh.) If the Fed's want our weapons I predict they will have them. Unless we choose to become the people we got these guns to protect ourselves from and kill, there's no alternative. When my local LEO comes to my door for my M4 he'll get it without a fight. I refuse to become "the bad guy". There are currents in the affairs of men. Right now the current is against us. Perhaps it'll change back in time. For now I see the greater danger as frightened gun owners shooting at well meaning LEO's who're just trying to keep the peace. I realize this POV will make me unpopular here. I'm going to stick my neck out further and say I suspect I speak for the majority of gun owners in this. I'd rather roll the dice on liberty then kill a man who's not out to hurt me or mine. Would the founding fathers agree? I dunno. Opinions?
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:08:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:13:22 PM EDT
[#8]
El Kabong,

In the simplest terms you are a Traitor and coward and should never have any of the firearms you currently possess. Weapons are only for those who have the courage to use them. We only have the Right to Bear Arms to enable us to defend our way of life from our own government, that is the reason behind the Second Amendment. You don’t want to become the “bad guy” well that is just what you will become when you give in to the enemies of freedom. Yours is the attitude that the Germans must have had when they turned in their Jewish Neighbors to the Gestapo, or one of the Jews who blindly followed orders and walked into those boxcars just so they would not cause any trouble. So the fact is that it is people like you who are the true enemy of freedom and you are  indeed a traitor to everything this great Country stands for.

And if you believe that the cops who come to your door to take your guns are not out to hurt you and your family then you are also a fool.

Sniper for Justice          

VINCE AUT MORIRE “Conquer or Die”
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:52:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Very well put Garand Shooter I will put a copy in every officers box before I leave Sunday.

Hunter out..
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#10]
While I do think that the author of that letter rambled on a bit too long, the point he or she was trying to make is a good one. I am 100% behind that idea. If you come to take my freedom, one of us is going to die.

El Kabong, I'm thoroughly disgusted and saddened by your post. You should know this; If I can, I will protect you and your family if the need ever arises, since you are unable to do it yourself. Unfortunately, there are many like you, who are not strong enough to stand by their freedom. My advice to you and all those like you is to not be fooled by the media or the govt. We will defend our freedom if we have to and if you stand in the way, well........

Greg
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 10:38:29 PM EDT
[#11]
IMHO the author is speaking about a conflict that our children or maybe even our grandchildren will actually end up fighting. I don't believe we have to resort to civil war in our generation. My suggestion would be to make copies of all the above mentioned documents and a little personal note to your children and grandchildren, make sure they are fully aware of the legacy and patriotism that existed in their heritage. I'm sure by then the anti's will be even stronger and more numerous than they are today and will be flooding peoples minds with nonsense. Make sure your children have a clear understanding of each true Americans duties to country are. Let them read it in YOUR handwriting , in YOUR words. Make sure they know what YOU were willing to do to protect your rights ... and theirs.  Sorry, gettin' a lil long winded. --Rooster
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 10:41:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes sir, good letter there.  Let's give one to all the LEOs out there so they can realize that the gun owning public is ready and willing to kill them, just like HCI says.  That will make them come around and support us, by golly!  The lunatic fringe gets more ragged every day.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 10:49:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, I knew I was in for it with that one. Can't help but think when the moment comes and you're looking into the eyes of another American just doing his job that most of you will have a change of heart. Course there will be those that see how well .223 does against Kevlar up close. A sad day all around.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 11:01:52 PM EDT
[#14]
DizzyRooster,

Sorry to have to say this but if there is another civil war it will not be in our children's or even grandchildren's future, it will be in our generations very near future. Just look at what is happening in our country now and think again about the civil war being that far in the future. We may not even have ten more years before we will have to fight or surrender. I believe we don’t even have two more years. The antigunners are not going to be patient enough to wait that long, and then there is the UN’s plan for global disarmament. I don’t think the UN will be willing to wait for another twenty years, thirty years or even longer to get what they want. You need to remember something about these people who want to take our freedom, and that is they want to be the ones who have the power and rule the world, they will not be satisfied if it is their grandchildren who rule the world instead. We are living in a very dangerous time and we need to be prepared with weapons be physically and mentally able to do what will be necessary. And if you believe in G-d then understand that the battle between good and evil and the end of the world may happen as soon as 2012.  

Sniper for Justice          

Link Posted: 5/31/2001 11:10:57 PM EDT
[#15]
El Kabong,

Would you still feel the same about the cop just doing his job if you were a Jew and he was coming to take you and your family to the “Death Camps”.  You are beyond help and hope, and you are one of the sheep who will go blindly leading your family into the slaughter. Why don’t you do something positive for your country and sell your weapons to some patriot who will but them to much better use then you ever will.

Sniper for Justice          

Link Posted: 5/31/2001 11:39:38 PM EDT
[#16]
The police have only your best interests in mind. If they are going to be doing gun collections from civilians it is because they need the weapons to fight the jbt. They are the only ones with the proper training.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 11:40:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Great letter, may be useful one day.

radioman
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 11:55:22 PM EDT
[#18]
But see Snipe' they *aren't* SS troops bound to kill, rape and put us on a slow train to Utah. They're us! I'm a medic. I'll be standing behind the unlucky guys sent to your door.(If you live in LA!)I'm quite sure I'm not the Anti-Christ. I like most of the copers I know. Good folks. Dedicated. Not a single jackbooted thug among 'em. Do they suddenly grow horns, a tail and a bad suntan?

What you're talking about isn't good vs bad or right vs wrong it's another civil war. A smaller one, to be sure but still. The left side says it's blue, the right says red. Ready, set, BOOM. Please don't make it sound glorious or noble. It's poiltics by other means. So?

Killing anyone for a point of view is just
nuts. You can't know you're that right. Not that right. Kill for defense, kill to survive, kill to avenge, yes. Kill for John Hancock? Sorry, never met the man.

Call me all the nasty names you like but from my POV the trigger happy "2nd Amendment-nuts" are more of a threat to my personal safety than the Keystone Cop Fed's.

El Kabong  
Knowing just how St. Joan of Arc felt at the end...
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 12:05:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Imbroglio,

Hey dude, when my backside turns a nice golden brown crank the spit a 1/4 turn clockwise. Also if the apple falls out of my mouth again jam it back in. Thanks man.

Gee it's warm,

El Kabong
Squeeling like a pig  
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:16:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Well you are right about one thing, since you are going to be standing behind the gungrabbers and helping to keep them healthy you are in more danger from us Patriots then the enemy because you are on the other side. But you are at least lucky in that I don’t live in California.  And you will not have to worry about going to the concentration camps unless it is to provide medical services to the guards. The SS were not the ones who were sent to the showers.  You are not one of us you are one of them. By the way my family fought in the First American Revolution and I will gladly follow their example and fight for freedom.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:19:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Oh by the way Joan of Arc was a patriot and a warrior, not a coward, so you can not know how she felt.

Sniper for Justice          

Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:34:36 AM EDT
[#22]
So sad...that even we, the obvious gun owners, can't even agree amongst ourselves. To throw in my $.02, I love America and the ideals it was built upon. I'm currently searching for an LE position, but I refuse to ever betray the people that I live with/for by taking what is rightfully theirs. It will be a phrigid day in hell when I do.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 2:50:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Garand Shooter,thanks for writeing out my post.El Kabong,NO YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR MOST GUN OWNERS SO DO NOT EVEN TRY TO DO SO.I posted this letter so people would see that there is a real fear in America of losing our rights.As I said I found this on another board but who knows just how many people like this are out there.I would never roll over and give my rights away,but this letter sure makes one think
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 3:36:53 AM EDT
[#24]
[img]http://www.geocities.com/kilrath_ac/freemcuzi.txt[/img]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#25]
El Koo Koo, you sure as hell don't speak for me.  I think you're a typical "moderate" (i.e. brainless"), and unfortunately, gun owning moron.  The same type that voted for Gore and other demons during the last election.

Link Posted: 6/1/2001 10:55:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Well I have given a copy of that letter to a cop friend of mine to distribute to other cops. My cop friend says that some cops understood it and agreed with it while others felt that they should come arrest me for making threats to the police and that I was some gun-nut that needed to have my guns taken away as I'm probably a danger to society. The reaction seemed to be 50/50 one way or another. What does this say about the cops that want me arrested? That they are scared of an armed public who says they will defend themselves against cops? Wondering what other cops feel about this. Now if they threaten my friend and he gives me up as the person who printed this letter and gave to him to distribute are the cops going to come to my door? Maybe. Will they send the SWAT team? Maybe. Am I willing to fight right now to make my personal stand. Yes, hopefully I'll get enough warning from other cop friends so I can send my family away while I take care of business. Will the SWAT team kill me? Yes they will be forced to, as I won't surrender (too much USMC training). Can I take out a SWAT team by myself? Probably not with the limited hardware I have (no automatic weapons, no frags or flashbangs, no gas mask, etc..), but I damn sure can take a few with me. Anybody want to come die with me?

OK, chill, I won't be dieing today. My friend would never rat me out as we served in the Corp together and when asked he says he found it on the internet. But I did find it very distrubing how many cops really took this as a threat.

El Kabong - If you won't fight for your rights for gun ownership, then you don't deserve to have them. With your attitude I'd rather have you standing behind the SWAT team then behind me anyway. Just watch out for those bullets that may have been intended for a gun-grabber they may find you instead.

Link Posted: 6/1/2001 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Bobby let the battle cry ring, I will be there as fast as I can. Many years ago good Americans chose a small compound in Texas to make a stand,its as good a place as any today.
If I do not get there in time I will take up where you left off.
Just another Patriot.[%(]

Terry
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Killing anyone for a point of view is just nuts. You can't know you're that right. Not that right. Kill for defense, kill to survive, kill to avenge, yes. Kill for John Hancock? Sorry, never met the man.
View Quote

However, if everyone felt that way, we'd all still be subjects of the English Crown.  Or subjects of the Nazis.  Or the Russians.  Or dead.

It's not "a point of view", it's a [b]Ideal[/b].  At some point you say "give me liberty, or give me death".  That letter was a description of the point.  A pretty good description, I think.  It ought to be published in every police department newsletter across the country.

[sniper]
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 11:13:21 PM EDT
[#29]
A death threat? Gee thanks Bobby. Glad to hear you're going to send the family away before you start shooting at strangers. Myself, I hate working on kids. I have sympathy for them. You, on the other hand...

And as for the note that your local cops see as a threat I have a news flash for you, it is one. Did you ever see a movie called "Falling Down"? Remember the scene where our hero is on the pier with that detective? He has a gun. He has his kid. He has a plan. He's going out in a blaze of something. But he pauses and asks the detective "I'm the bad guy? How'd I become the bad guy?" I see you, Bobby, and the rest of the nut-jobs in this thread as that man. You didn't start out as bad guys it just crept up on you over the years like untreated VD. You openly plan on when to kill total strangers for your warped ideals and are truly surprised when the police object to your plans. In short, you ARE gun nuts.

Since I dislike name calling and threats so I won't be coming back here again.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 1:18:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Thank God we have Hollywood to provide us with examples.
El Kabong, you and your cop friends need only remember one phrase. " I was following orders."
This sounds best when spoken with an accent.It works great.
Prosecutor:" Why did you kill gunmonkey?"
Swatcop:"he pulled a gun on us..."
Prosecutor:"Now, this occurred in gunmonkeys home,correct?"
Swatcop:"yup!"
Pros.:" And why where you there?"
SC:" Oh, he had some dangerous weapons, and he was touching small children in a bad way, and he had a meth lab....that's what the Investigators said."
Pros:" and that's what the warrant said?"
Swatcop:" Yeah, we just do what they tell us.Ve vere chust folloving ooorders."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top