Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:03:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I have to put ice in a glass of milk before I drink it.

If I have anything consumable that comes in a foil wrapper (chewing gum, burgers, PIE ) -  after I've finished, I have to fold the foil in half, and then in half again, and again, until it is no longer foldable before disposing of it.  Sort of origami trash...
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:36:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Sooooooo...I guess I'm the only one here who doesn't step on the sidewalk cracks?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:56:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Where to start?!

I have a few that people consider neurotic.

First and most obvious is that I simply can NOT sit still. I have to moving. whether it's wiggling my foot, twirling a pen, anything. Just something so that I'm moving. Don't know why, but everyone eventually points it out to me and I have to say, "Yeah, I know."

Certain little things just have to be a certain way. Friends tell me I'm obsessive complulsive. I think it's true, but only about certain things. Latest example was my room mate pointed out that I always make my bed in the morning. Obsessive compulsive or just being neat? I do it out of habit more than anything else really, but it drives him crazy because he's a slob. Folding up your clothes and putting them in the drawers is another. He leaves them in the hamper and throws the dirty ones on the floor. Silly me I thought the hamper was for the dirty ones and the drawers were for the clean ones. Guess I'm obsessive compulsive about that too.

When ever I get back from the range I put a good coat of CLP on the rifle. If I don't have time to clean it right then, I will ALWAYS clean it the next day. I admit that this is just a personal preference for me, but I can't stand to have a dirty rifle. I will even clean my room mates guns just because I know he won't.

Like anyone else I have my favorite spot to sit in the living room. I don't know that it is that odd, but I feel a little different when I sit somewhere else.

I wash my truck every Sunday. It may not be a thorough wash/wax/detail every week but I will run it through a power wash at least. Don't know where I picked up that habit, but I've been doing it for years. In all my life I don't think I've ever met or spent a lot of time around anyone else that does this, so I've no idea where I learned it.

When I go to resteraunts I always try to sit in a corner with my back to the wall. Neurotic or paranoid? Nah. I just like to see everything that's going on in the place. Nothing worse to me than sitting in a place eating dinner and having to stare at a wall because it's the only thing in front of you.

I suppose I should stop no before everyone here starts thinking I'm REALLY strange.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 12:44:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No.

<spinning genetalia removed>

Looks like an add for "Free Willie", doesn't it.LOL

For the record, it was the infamous Mr. Bean...and his "spinning genetalia" was completely covered.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:55:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I can't Pee in a public restroom unless I go into the stall and lock the door behind me. I think they call it being "Bladder Shy" but I think it makes sense, no way I'll ever get mugged in a restroom with a door between me and "Mr.Mugger".  

Amen, brother!  I KNEW I wasn't the only one!!!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:59:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I got alot of wierd things, Id really have to think about it.  I do the carry piece to make sure its hid check.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top